+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Seriously. What's with Clay promising the Pres after his deal with Jax?
    Jax is also lying to Opie now which is not cool.

Speculation:
    Spoiler: show
    I think Tara is going to find out about the drugs and try to convince Jax that his out isn't worth running drugs for the cartel.

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Seriously. What's with Clay promising the Pres after his deal with Jax?
    Clay has been going behind Jax's back pretty much since the beginning. It's either Clay being Clay, or Clay trying to get Bobby on his side by lying to him.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I love you Qalbert. I completely lost track of yesterday because of BF3 beta.

Banned.

BG Level

ilQ2

Edit: God who picks the songs?, I want to watch bad ass bikers not fucking mariachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    ilQ2

Edit: God who picks the songs?, I want to watch bad ass bikers not fucking mariachi.
    Hmm, I always thought they did rather well with the music selection. ><

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I've always hated the music on the show, some people really love it. A lot of the times the cover versions of songs they really want to use distract me.

I have found it very hit or miss, and at times too... obvious? The Irish version of the intro song last season actually really annoyed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    I have found it very hit or miss, and at times too... obvious? The Irish version of the intro song last season actually really annoyed me.
    I do agree with that, I was not a fan of the Irish Intro song.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Juice. WTF.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I really loved the stuff with Clay tonight and that the show is getting back to brass tacks, but the stuff with Juice feels a bit rushed and unearned.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Juice. WTF.
    Juice got squeezed.

Can't wait to see how(if) he gets out of this. More than one person saw him coming out of that room.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    Juice got squeezed.

Can't wait to see how(if) he gets out of this. More than one person saw him coming out of that room.
    In the preview for next week it looks like they have the newbies and Juice playing Russian roulette.

Also, gun battle with the Mayans?

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

So much shit going on it hurts my head. I don't know if Juice is going to get alive out of this. I don't understand why he just doesn't tell the club as his father being black isn't that big of an issue.

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I don't understand that either, I really doubt they'd have a problem with it. I hope Juice doesn't end up getting killed though, I like him.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It reminds me a lot of season one when the feds suggested that Opie cut a deal with them and his wife ended up dead. Now Juice is cutting a deal with them.

Banned.

BG Level

Yeah why it had to be Juice the one setup :/

This is the first episode that I was not too crazy about. The whole Russian roulette thing was just weird to me. What the fuck would that prove? How would that find out who stole the key? Then having them fight it out, again, how would that prove anything? And wtf, where the hell did that prospect even come from? (Not Filthy Phil, the guy who yelled when pulling the trigger)

The rest of the episode was fine, just those things bothered me. And I swear to goodness, if Clay gets Tara killed I will be soooo pissed. I don't see it happening though, but when someone puts a hit on you with the Cartel, seems it would be a little hard to get away from that. And I like how Unser left her that note to warn her more or less.

Banned.

BG Level

Dead body = we found the culprit, just cant find the coke, all is well in the world.
    No dead body (and no coke) = we're incompetent fucks please kill us.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I agree Fiddle, not sure how they plan to stop the motions with the Cartel concerning Tara. Juice should have just told the club about the DEA before hand otherwise he wouldn't be in this mess. Loved it when Jax went after Ima and pimp slapped her. Lol. Fun fact, Happy is actually a HA member in RL.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I wasn't at all okay with what Jax did to Ima. He might be trying to compensate for what he did to Tara in the past, but this kind of backs up what Tara said earlier in the episode about the club's attitude toward women.

The storyline with Juice is sloppy. Couldn't the surveillance tape exonerate Miles in a heartbeat? And Chibs almost certainly knows something is up.

I'm eager to see how things go wrong with Clay's hit on Tara. This episode needed more Linc Potter. I'm not all that into Opie's drama, but I did like his dad decking him like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast