Closed Thread
Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    OH THE IMMORALITY

God forbid we take Pennies and yes its pennies on the dollar in taxes to provide for government programs to help people. I don't know how we sleep at night.
    You do realize that pennies on the dollar fucking adds up right? Saying pennies on the dollar is the same as ohhh its just a percent of your paycheck.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrus_Asura View Post
    Witty remarks and dodging the point =! schooling. youdumb.jpg
    Oh you mean like this?

People take liberals seriously?
    Except that wasn't witty, but nice attempt at a dodge.

aduidarnenye

Quote Originally Posted by SwampdonkeyPLD View Post
    State's can provide all of those things. And did old people just up and die back before social security and medicare/caid? What did mothers do before WIC, foodstamps? Or did they just not have kids? And if businesses were taxed less would they have more jobs available for the poor?
    Before people died at today's retirement age. In fact, I read someplace that the car compaities that provided insurance and pensions to their retiring employees had no problem with people retiring at 65 and dying at 66 in the 60s and 70s because they only paid for these people for a year. Today people live for 20-25 years past retirement and the companties cannot afford that. So yes, old people just up and died.

And as for children, well into the 20th century the mortality rate of children under 5 was atrocious. They had poor health care options and more children because they lacked family planning options and also, the children died more often. How many of your grandparents or great-grandparents had a sibling or two who did not live to be an adult? Quite a lot I would think.

My husband is American and I am Canadian. We live in Canada because of the health care but one day I am sure he'd like to live in the US again. But if we decided to have a child there would be no way we could live in the US until she/he were 2-3 years old.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    You do realize that pennies on the dollar fucking adds up right? Saying pennies on the dollar is the same as ohhh its just a percent of your paycheck.
    Then you remove the high costs of healthcare and co-pays and deductibles you have to meet now, lower costs and less people on Medicare until Medicare is removed entirely and you have a surplus of pennies on the dollar for every citizen..

Ohshi- I love math!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by The Finesse View Post
    Oh so you must be against the abolition of slavery. Because we took free labor from someone and gave someone freedom.

Fucking racist, gtfo.
    You shouldn't do that. When you come at me with "racist" instead of attacking my points you just reinforce my belief that I'm right and liberals are wrong. All you have to do is tell me how it's moral for a third party to steal from one person in order to give to another.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Yes. And guess what everyone pays into it. 36 cents out every dollar goes into national defense and guess what we haven't been attacked buy a country since pearl harbor.

OH THE IMMORALITY

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Sorry, the way I worded it sounded like I was opposed to healthcare. My point is that I just hate that fucking figure of speech. It makes it sound like "oh its just pennies" when it's a lot more than just pennies. I don't know if that makes sense really, its more a pet peeve than anything, but it just comes across as bullshit.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aduidarnenye View Post
    Before people died at today's retirement age. In fact, I read someplace that the car compaities that provided insurance and pensions to their retiring employees had no problem with people retiring at 65 and dying at 66 in the 60s and 70s because they only paid for these people for a year. Today people live for 20-25 years past retirement and the companties cannot afford that. So yes, old people just up and died.

And as for children, well into the 20th century the mortality rate of children under 5 was atrocious. They had poor health care options and more children because they lacked family planning options and also, the children died more often. How many of your grandparents or great-grandparents had a sibling or two who did not live to be an adult? Quite a lot I would think.

My husband is American and I am Canadian. We live in Canada because of the health care but one day I am sure he'd like to live in the US again. But if we decided to have a child there would be no way we could live in the US until she/he were 2-3 years old.
    Awesome post A+ would read again.

You won't get constructive feedback or positive debate from this post but you make a very valid point. You'll be attacked for being Canadian and people will tell you you don't know what your own system is like ( long waits etc ), but don't worry me and the BG Red Army gots your back

Oh you mean like this?

Except that wasn't witty, but nice attempt at a dodge.
    Oh so you must be against the abolition of slavery. Because we took free labor from someone and gave someone freedom.

Fucking racist, gtfo.
    You're right, I should take you seriously. Good game.

Banned.

BG Level

You shouldn't do that. When you come at me with "racist" instead of attacking my points you just reinforce my belief that I'm right and liberals are wrong. All you have to do is tell me how it's moral for a third party to steal from one person in order to give to another.

I'm wrong because I call you out on your obvious blunders and ineptitude at making valid points. You made a blanket statement and I countered it, proving another point in the process.

It hurts so good, I know, please change the topic again in an attempt to

Post Office again? That's a good one

Banned.

BG Level

Sorry, the way I worded it sounded like I was opposed to healthcare. My point is that I just hate that fucking figure of speech. It makes it sound like "oh its just pennies" when it's a lot more than just pennies. I don't know if that makes sense really, its more a pet peeve than anything, but it just comes across as bullshit.
    Ah right on, like they say in infomercials lol

aduidarnenye

I don't get the whole 'long waits' argument. I call my doctor and make an appointment. It's set within the week unless I'm actually sick and then it's that day. I've had to go to the hospital for various things from concussions to broken wrists to a back injury. Never had a wait longer than 3-4 hours for the more minor stuff and the more serious stuff I went right in. I had an x-ray done for my foot (I have a heel spur) and I went the day I got the paper from the doctor and it took about 45 minutes from start to finish. None of this costs any money (up front, it comes out of taxes I'm sure), except the one time I had to go in an ambulance for the back injury, then I had a bill from the ambulance. Can't remember amount but wasn't much.

Awesome post A+ would read again.

You won't get constructive feedback or positive debate from this post but you make a very valid point. You'll be attacked for being Canadian and people will tell you you don't know what your own system is like ( long waits etc ), but don't worry me and the BG Red Army gots your back

Suck his dick a bit harder, maybe he'll start cumming change and hope on you.

No one posting on BG thinks healthcare should stay as is. Once you're done perpetuating this, maybe we can go somewhere.

I'm wrong because I call you out on your obvious blunders and ineptitude at making valid points. You made a blanket statement and I countered it, proving another point in the process.

It hurts so good, I know, please change the topic again in an attempt to

Post Office again? That's a good one

So how is it moral for a third party to take from one and give to another at force?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I don't get the whole 'long waits' argument. I call my doctor and make an appointment. It's set within the week unless I'm actually sick and then it's that day. I've had to go to the hospital for various things from concussions to broken wrists to a back injury. Never had a wait longer than 3-4 hours for the more minor stuff and the more serious stuff I went right in. I had an x-ray done for my foot (I have a heel spur) and I went the day I got the paper from the doctor and it took about 45 minutes from start to finish. None of this costs any money (up front, it comes out of taxes I'm sure), except the one time I had to go in an ambulance for the back injury, then I had a bill from the ambulance. Can't remember amount but wasn't much.
    I think when people refer to long waits, they refer to cancer, MRI's, and more non-common stuff.

Banned.

BG Level

Suck his dick a bit harder, maybe he'll start cumming change and hope on you.

No one posting on BG thinks healthcare should stay as is. Once you're done perpetuating this, maybe we can go somewhere.
    Your reading comprehension fails as you missed this gem:
    My husband is American and I am Canadian.

No wonder you have a hard time catching the Epcot-sized points being thrown at you.

Banned.

BG Level

So how is it moral for a third party to take from one and give to another at force?
    NOT SURE ABOUT YOU BUT I'M POSITIVE FIGHTING THE CIVIL WAR AND ABOLISHING SLAVERY WAS PRETTY FUCKING MORAL, IF YOU DON'T THINK SO MY POINT STANDS

aduidarnenye

I think when people refer to long waits, they refer to cancer, MRI's, and more non-common stuff.
    Probably, I wouldn't know. I don't know anyone with cancer or that kind of thing. My mother did have a couple mammograms done for a lump but it was benign and that didn't seem to take very long to get done.

Your reading comprehension fails as you missed this gem:

No wonder you have a hard time catching the Epcot-sized points being thrown at you.
    Missed what? How does that change anything?

What point? Healthcare needs reform? OH SNAP, NO SHIT.

Banned.

BG Level

OH YEAH AND THE WHOLE THING ABOUT TAKING BRITISH LAND AND CREATING OUR OWN COUNTRY, SEEMS PRETTY MORAL I MEAN FKYA AMERICA AND ALL THAT YOU GUYS SEEM HAPPY TO HAVE LAND TAKEN FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, PRETTY MORAL IMO

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast