Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I'd ask Tyrese to kindly kill himself, but this is pretty entertaining, so he should live for the time being.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Man, extortionist, racist, and child abuser? I'm glad I got the warning out to the public before he had the chance to do some serious harm to some urban youths

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Man took me like 10 minutes to do mine. I suck at MS Paint.

TyreseCarb

Well, at least I got something to do while at work...fighting with 2 morons online. Real mature!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Give me 10m or I'll tell everyone how much you suck at paint

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by TyreseCarb View Post
    I do have to agree with some of the people on here that this thread is starting to be hilarious.
    Valkyris, Ramzus, I'll be frank with you two. I don't like you. Don't ask me why, I just don't. It's perhaps because I have a thing for cheaters, botters, the selling of FFXI account for RL money or maybe all of the above. I just don't like you two. You don't have to like me. I truly don't give a fuck of what people think of me online, other than my true friends. I don't know either one of you, so I'll be the bigger man here and won't pass judgment.
    I do have to give you credit Valk for being an amazing actor and drama queen. You love to moan and bitch worse than a woman man. Ramzus too. Your typical internet tough guy who thinks his shit does not stink for being so 1337 in a video game. Wow. Grats man. That's a real accomplishment. I wonder when you go on a date or out with your friends (if you have any) if you talk about how 1337 you were for solo-tanking Tiamat or w/e the fuck your LS does. Yeah, that sort of stuff will make you a 1337 kid on BG, but won't make you anyone in RL.
    Anyways, getting sidetracked over here so back to the main topic. You are an extremely talented liar and self-proclaimed "BG Icon".
    I love how a fucking douche bag, botter, account buyer has to go cry on an online forum for being a victim of extortion and making me look like I'm a mass-extortionist lol. No offense to anyone on here other than Valk and Ramzus but I'm not an RMT supported, never bought gil, never used Windower and have always played PS2/XBOX360. So get your facts straight Valk before you throw dirt on me lol. You and Ramzus are the only people I'd bother to mess with (extort) because you're scum and well I just don't like you guys. Can't believe I've gotten so low as to fight with people like you on public forums lol. No offense to anyone else on here.
    Goodbye losers. Grow some balls, sprout a dick and by all means go fuck yourselves.
    never seen a RL tough guy use 1337 so much

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The real question now is:

Did he magically change his mind from thinking I'm an unpatriotic account thief from Odin who uses third party programs to not liking me because I'm the sheriff of nottingham?

Also, what happened to the russian and not speaking english well? Where's the account I stripped for a relic?

My head is spinning!

TyreseCarb

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    The real question now is:

Did he magically change his mind from thinking I'm an unpatriotic account thief from Odin who uses third party programs to not liking me because I'm the sheriff of nottingham?

Also, what happened to the russian and not speaking english well? Where's the account I stripped for a relic?

My head is spinning!
    I should kick your ass and charge you 50M for wasting my time. Now I'm going to have to work extra tomorrow because of you. Fucker!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

So...is that a maybe?

Edit:

Well, at least I got something to do while at work...fighting with 2 morons online. Real mature!
    I should kick your ass and charge you 50M for wasting my time. Now I'm going to have to work extra tomorrow because of you. Fucker!
    Just sayin'

TyreseCarb

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    So...is that a maybe?
    Yeah guess I made a mistake :D Now let me finish my work.

Only for 10m.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Dude if I was Alan Rickman I'd be more worried about Tyrese throwing me off the top of Nakatomi tower.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

I tried finding a better pick for Tyrese but that's the only thing that came up when I typed in "mentally challenged Robin Hood"

Sea Torques
    BG Level

You know sath, you do sound like Hans Gruber on vent.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I wonder at what point will he realize, the more he posts, the more warning he's giving to all of Carbuncle about himself. Good show, Sath, good show.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm giggling like a fucking school girl right now.

I like how Tyrese was all buddy-buddy with me for the longest time too.

For the record, I did RMT, and bot; do I care? LOL. More money for me!

You're aware I quit this game in July so I could have a life... right? I find it very ironic that you're saying I don't have a life, when you were in Malice or some shit who full window camped everything on not-mules.

EDIT:

o rite.

I like it when people try to dish out insults then CRY LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING BABY when they get insulted.

Get over it guy, no one cares about you.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I wonder at what point will he realize, the more he posts, the more warning he's giving to all of Carbuncle about himself. Good show, Sath, good show.
    I think he proved that in his first couple post lol

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast