BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Synergy Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Next question: Nashmau earring. Can I craft the item for my friend? I tried tonight, and only the person who has claim can deposit ingredients. He hasn't done the synergy quest yet, so he couldn't claim the furnace. However, if he does the quest, can he trade the earring ingredients, but I actually operate the furnace, since my synergy is 56 and his is zero? Or does the person trading have to operate furnace too?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

As long as hr has synergy unlocked he can trade, and you can opperate it. I do it all the time for earrings.

Is it me or are synergy skill ups really slow? Any helpfull tips other than "Suck less" for grinding to 70?

On mythil leaves and viritol atm and am level 4..... out of about 200 synths.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Lordesequiel View Post
    Is it me or are synergy skill ups really slow? Any helpfull tips other than "Suck less" for grinding to 70?

On mythil leaves and viritol atm and am level 4..... out of about 200 synths.
    Start with a synth closer to your level... I did apron first, and it seemed very slow until I get ~15 or so to cap and it started picking up.

Is there guild test like items for synergy? I haven't started at all, no quest, no nothin. I'm sure there is a few useful things I could make with my smithing but haven't done much research yet.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

No tests, but every five levels you can level up a synergy skill. I think everyone levels Fewell Feeding to 5/5, then probably pressure valve, but I'm not sure. (I did)

You lost me 100% but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

You have to do the quest to get it, then after that you can go straight to cap with no tests.

Every 5 levels you gain in synergy you can speak to the syngergy engineer (i think its that) and you can raise a synergy stat. Stats include Fewell feeding and help in that aspect of synergy.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Sy...e_by_Chocobits

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    You lost me 100% but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
    You don't have to turn in a test item to level up to the next rank of synergy, as you do for crafting. When your synergy level hits 5, 10, 15,20,25 etc i.e. every 5 levels you can then have training from the NPC to rank up one of the actions. E.g. Fewell feeding or thwacking etc. So far, that's the closest thing to a 'test' we have.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

What recipe can i use to skillup synergy to 80. The only thing I have seen is the crafting stalls, but I already made mine. Looking for an aternative.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but anyone know what the difference is between the messages?

The synergy image has taken form.
    and
    The finished product has taken form.
    and
    The synergy image has been accurately formed.
    The last one seems to always occur ~two seconds or so after the first and I assume it only happens when all the elements are close to each other. But does it have any effect on HQ? Three of the synths I did in today's batch got this message and none of them HQd. On one of those 3 synths I got all 3 messages.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by DhankTitan View Post
    What recipe can i use to skillup synergy to 80. The only thing I have seen is the crafting stalls, but I already made mine. Looking for an aternative.
    Sadly there isn't one that I've found. I hit a road block at 75 making the chocobo carvings. Gonna have to chuck the stall, drop another 15k GP and keep fail synthing it till 80 for skill ups.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

What are all recipes on the way to 80? (skill ups from 0 to 80)

Am I getting this right that I should do it in some big jumps like nashmau earring, platinum leaves + vitriol and then stall?

Sorry for noob question but I wanted to lvl synergy as fast as possible, thx.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Sadly there isn't one that I've found. I hit a road block at 75 making the chocobo carvings. Gonna have to chuck the stall, drop another 15k GP and keep fail synthing it till 80 for skill ups.
    Thank you for the response Fiendishone. That sucks i have to toss stall but 15k gp isn't that bad.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Posted this on ffxiah.com. Going to use bluegartr as well, but here goes:

[Asura] LFS 78+? Need Stall Made, Will Pay
    Hopefully the title is descriptive enough. Please PM me if you want the job, name your price. I just want to get my stall (just got emblem today).

Looking for Synergist 78+ for Fishermen's Stall craft (100 Fishing here).
    I'll provide all items and Fewell as necessary.
    I'm looking for success, not someone to spam skill ups.

Can leave a note here, but will get a quicker response to PM me.

I made my own stall at level 17 synergy.... only took a few hours to level it that high ^^

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Finally finished my most important additions to my MH yet, fishing stall and galley kitchen. Stall was pretty easy, I just soloed it at 55 synergy, the galley kitchen on the other hand took 3 synergists about 10 tries to do, was a real bitch to finish but so worth it. I am now intending to turn my MH into a sushi bar. However it's going to take a helluva lot of work as I need 13 more jacaranda lumbers in order to make the two more feasting tables and 11 more windy tea sets for all the tables, at the moment trying to chocobo jig in yuhtungha to get a deathball to quest the stationary set for my "front desk"

Shot from the front:
    http://i52.tinypic.com/28bcsqv.jpg

Close up of the kitchen in it's spot:
    http://i56.tinypic.com/55m7ig.jpg

So Beautiful, thank you SE for this glorious piece of furniture. Please oh god please give us more like this!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hey so yeah putting it out there cause it wasnt on wiki (already did edits) I just got a goblin mushpot from my moogle who says it came from my Galley Kitchen.

Looks like kitchen does have a use, Im hoping I can get other items than this but still its nice to know its more than something that looks pretty :D

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

^ lol that's cool.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What's the best recipe to cap synergy from 60?