BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Synergy Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Do a few with cheap tatters I say. It might be something weird like used some weighted skill based on the actions used by the people in pt lol

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

It should be pretty obvious in HQ% if you of course ignore the difference between HQ1/2/3 and just count them all as "HQ."

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

any synergy tips for things like the avatear rings? i noticed some odd (to me, with little experience) occasions last night. a few times working on a leviathan ring, i would feed water fewell and both lightning and water would rise. trying to reduce overfeed on lightning with earth sometimes had no reduction in lightning at all, and others reduced by one or two.

overall just generally confused. my best approach was to feed each of the 3 elements per ring until 10, then focus on main element of ring and try to balance out at the end. but getting perfect levels was extremely difficult.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sounds like you were leaking

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Am looking for further tips for the rings +1 as well. For people who can HQ them consistently (at least more consistent than 0/14 anyways), do you use 2 chars and have 1 feed and other reduce pressure/etc?

Driving me nuts that I can't HQ anything despite being +/- 1 of the element half of the time. The other half is usually 1 perfect element, and the others being +/- 1-2 off.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Once you get it within 1 it's pure luck on HQing. Only things that seem to increase hq rate are synergy skill and how close you are the aligment with 0-1 being best for single element ones not sure if multi elements have been determined but I'd be willing to say within 1 for each element.

As far as 0/14... that's kinda a small sample size to say anything about. Given it's an adept level synergy based on personal experience even with perfect alignment HQ rate of synergy recipes at the same rank as you tends to be a little less than 10% so 0/14 doesn't sound too bad yet

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If you select "View Furnace Readings" before you end, you'll get a specific message of how well you've aligned the elements. If you've aligned elements just barely enough to successfully finish it'll say "The synergy image is formed"; if you're within +/- 1 (or whatever the equivalent is on multi-element synths) it'll say "The synergy image is perfectly formed". There's another message between those 2 extremes as well, but I forget what it says. I always assumed that "perfectly formed" is the highest HQ chance.