Quetzalcoatl

I jizzed

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Pretty awesome cinematic. Still going to wait for a really good sale, since I'll be playing for the storyline only, and they copped to cutting it short this time.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

anyone playing some games? don't feel like playing with my newb friends, lol

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

me and aylee play a few times a week. You got AIM? He and I just text each other when we got time to play, so give us a way to contact you and we'll play with ya whenever we're free.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Not sure if this is the proper place to post it but what time zone does heart of the swarm get released on is it on PST, CST, or EST?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The game updates are all pst when scheduled, dont know if thats what theyre going off of.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Best Buy is having a sale for SC2 for $19.99, is that a good deal these days?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yea, best price ive seen on WoL, especially since you need it for hots.

LazyShell
    BG Level

I think that's the same price on Blizzard's official site, even for the physical edition. And other sales have had it cheaper in the past, but no telling when you'd get another one of those.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    me and aylee play a few times a week. You got AIM? He and I just text each other when we got time to play, so give us a way to contact you and we'll play with ya whenever we're free.
    I use MSN Mostly, I have not been on AIM in years.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Starter Edition (aka F2P Version)
    Blizzard Entertainment, creators of StarCraft, World of Warcraft, and Diablo, announced today that StarCraft II is going free-to-play… sort of. Think of it more as a super-extended demo of a larger game that will, in the end, cost you money to experience the entire…uhm, experience.

Announced as StarCraft II: Starter Edition, anyone with a Battle.net account and an interest in Zergs can dive in after a simple download of the game. With Starter Edition, you’ll be limited to your access of the game, specifically allowing you admission to the tutorial, the first four campaign missions of Wings of Liberty, the first two basic and advanced challenge missions, and the opening cinematic to Heart of the Swarm.

In terms of access to multiplayer content, Starter Edition only allows you to play as one race, the Terran, but through all three stages of battle in Training mode. You can also play a single VA.I. versus type, though unranked and ranked matches are strictly forbidden to non-paying miscreants like yourself.

However, you can play as many Starter Edition-specific custom games as your little fluttering heart desires. The same Starter Edition-restrictiveness applies to Arcade matches, so you won’t have full access to all games, but you’ll have access to some. Blizzard intends to circulate new types of arcade games into the Starter Edition pool, but to gain access to all, you’ll have to… you guessed it… pay up.

As for Replay functionality, you’ll have full access as you would with a regular purchase of the game – with the exception of certain “support features” like ‘Take Command’ or ‘Resume from replay’. Other social features are included as well, and can be seen in-motion in the video above.
    http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/201...-play-hotness/
    https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=h...AxMzcwNDY0MjU5

Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

BG Level

A lesser known SC2 caster came back from a 2 years hiatus. He's a diamond terran mostly casting his own games, but he does popular games too.

He's got a wierd ass accent, but he's by FAR my favorite and the one I find the funniest. The casual tone he has while he makes witty remarks makes it 10x more hilarious to me.