Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Formerly Odhinn [Quetzalcoatl] and Longwang [Bismark]

This guy was a relic upgrader in my dynamis shell... after 2 or so years of upgrading he was loaned some bynes to finish relic knuckles... he paid back some but eventually disappeared still owing 1500....

We know he crossed servers but we dont know where too and he managed to change his name as well as his RL partner in crime Elyssa....

While i dont have a name to give you, its basically an NA hume Monk with fully upgraded relic h2h that full times osode and doesn't believe in /nin, traveling around with a mithra who is primarily a mage but also has rng....

they will be applying to end-game shells, they are usually anti-social because Odhinn is dual-boxing.....

Anyway, if you see anyone that fits this bill, be weary and be careful, self-righteous and not worthy of trust

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Havnt seen nothing like that on Pandy.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

inb4: You lent bills to someone who fulltimes Osode.

H2H upgrade not worth sponsor imho.

Haven whiff anything yet on servers i play on.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kamil View Post
    inb4: You lent bills to someone who fulltimes Osode.
    heh, im not the one that lent the bills to him lol.... I wouldnt have lent him rock salt. But whats done is done.. just trying to give a heads up before anything happens to someone else.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I saw a toon on Carbuncle by that name, or similar to it. I doubt it's him - he seemed to be on on BLU, and wearing Homam.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

So much is wrong with this.. H2h upgrade, Full osode, doesn't sub nin. Regardless feel sorry for whoever lent him the bynes

He was in my sea LS for a while, it's a good player, doesn't talk a lot but had good attendance and did his job correctly.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by pchan View Post
    He was in my sea LS for a while, it's a good player, doesn't talk a lot but had good attendance and did his job correctly.
    Im not questioning his ability to play the game... Im merely sharing the story so that hopefully this transgression will follow him... Call it vengeance, call it sour grapes, the point is he left a sizable debt unpaid to a fellow upgrader and was devious enough to actively change his name. I know those coins are gone, but ill be damned if the SOB is gonna steal AND get a clean slate on a new server without posting this warning.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Full time Osode and never subbing NIN definitely sounds like a good player to me

Quote Originally Posted by ZhiGaruda View Post
    Full time Osode and never subbing NIN definitely sounds like a good player to me
    it is if he only ever does colibri!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Imps** fixed Thorny

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

this dude got the okay from pchan

I don't care what people say about pchan but I do know what they say; this recommend is the final nail in his coffin

Quote Originally Posted by ZhiGaruda View Post
    Osode is the best TP body if you don't have usubody, assuming pizza/sushi on relevant mobs. Also I don't remember him subbing war, but it could be due to my awesome tanking skillz.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

WTF lol

Shirai

Osode is the best TP body if you don't have usubody,
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/ff...Shura_Togi.png

I guess I'll toss this one then.
    (I won't be getting a Usu body in the foreseeable future for those that wonder.)

And thanks for the warning, even if it's "just a few mil" in currency it's still theft and this person should not be able to restart on a new server with a clean slate.
    Lucklily having Spharai makes tracking him down a lot easier.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Osode is the best TP body if you don't have usubody, assuming pizza/sushi on relevant mobs. Also I don't remember him subbing war, but it could be due to my awesome tanking skillz.
    Oh little pchan, you continue to amaze me with your all knowing wisdom, cause we all know, that str, dex and vit, will always win over accuracy and attack.

But eh, i'll help you out a bit i guess.

Togi/Mirke is the best TP body if you don't have usubody with the rest of the 4 peices, assuming pizza/sushi on relevant mobs. Also I don't remember him subbing war, but it could be due to my awesome tanking skillz.
    There, the more you know "Insert flying star here"

osode is better if your acc is above a certain point, and it's pretty likely that it is on misc trash mobs

mirke > togi, osode is situational

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This has to be a fucking troll post. Nobody is that stupid.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Rumor has surfaced that this guy is hiding on seraph