FFXI Server
    Odin

Bjergsen's penta. Jesus fucking christ

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The throwwwwws. Sick karma penta though.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Will CLG go on tilt or not? That's the real question.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

So now we know all the teams going to all-stars: C9, FNC, TPA, OMG, SKT T1 K. That's a pretty interesting roster. Personally, I would put my money on OMG at this point, but not with great confidence. It's so hard to judge how good TPA is with the rest of SEA being garbage. SKT T1 K got dumpstered in Champions, but that was against arguably the best team in the world in Samsung Ozone. FNC is the wildcard in every tournament, and C9 has picked up some good international experience since Worlds. I'm pretty excited to see this will play out in a couple weeks.

Also, KT A vs CJ Blaze in Champions on Wednesday night, but I'll be tutoring ㅠㅠ Hopefully I only miss the first game of the set. KT 3-0'd CJ yesterday in Masters, but the Arrows and Blaze rosters never met.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

FUCK. I love Nien. He is way better than people give him credit for, especially considering he changed roles for CLG. I wish he just gave the team as a whole more time to develop, they were just starting to show the brilliance in their play.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

He was the weak link on the team, and absolutely collapsed mentally in that series against TSM. That being said, I think if he gave it another split he could work through it, and certainly continue to improve his play individually. Unfortunately, top lane is really terrible in NA as a whole so I'm not sure CLG will actually be able to fill Nien's spot and make an improvement there at the same time. It wouldn't be too surprising to see them reach back into EU like they did with Dexter. I know there are guys like Zorozero floating around on amateur teams over there.

Before hitting the post button, I checked Montecristo's twitter. He said a couple interesting things: they are scouting the NA and EU relegation matches this weekend (not surprising), they are willing to move Link to top if they can get a top-tier midlaner, and they are exploring Korean free agents that are willing to play in English.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Masters was interesting with the two first rounds going opposite of what I expected. SKT K loses in a 60min+ battle vs SGB. Got heavily outplayed in champ select but still managed to put up a fight somewhat. Missed second match but SKT S somehow beat SGO. Then the masters one, full Ozone vs Impact/Bengi/Faker + Bang/Wulf. Faker goes hard carry and the SKT S botlane shows a way better performance than everything we've seen from Piglet/Mandu recently.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

SKT S played crazy aggressive in the 2nd game, and caught Ozone off guard. It was a really well played game by S, and nice to see them adapting their style a little bit after getting swept by Frost in NLB.

SKT K, despite winning a couple matches down in NLB last week, are on a 4 game losing streak between Champions and Masters. Their wins in NLB were against Prime Optimus, so that's not exactly top flight competition. They play Frost in the NLB semi finals on Monday. Win or lose, it will be their last games before going off to All-stars.

BG Level

I saw the first NLB game vs PO and PO dominated them until the baron steal from Bengi. Mandu and Bengi played so bad overall tho. I wonder if this last Masters match with the SKT S botlane was a sign of kkoma seriously thinking of switching the roster somehow. As much as I was excited seeing Mandu back, it really isn't working (yet). Not saying Casper was anything stellar, but he at least didn't feed as much. Bengi also seems lost in the 3/4 man tower push meta, even more than the whole team with champion picks.

Also, double IP weekend incoming: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/14916

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    He was the weak link on the team, and absolutely collapsed mentally in that series against TSM. That being said, I think if he gave it another split he could work through it, and certainly continue to improve his play individually. Unfortunately, top lane is really terrible in NA as a whole so I'm not sure CLG will actually be able to fill Nien's spot and make an improvement there at the same time. It wouldn't be too surprising to see them reach back into EU like they did with Dexter. I know there are guys like Zorozero floating around on amateur teams over there.

Before hitting the post button, I checked Montecristo's twitter. He said a couple interesting things: they are scouting the NA and EU relegation matches this weekend (not surprising), they are willing to move Link to top if they can get a top-tier midlaner, and they are exploring Korean free agents that are willing to play in English.
    Also, if they don't find anyone better than Nien (who is still the third best top laner in NA), then Nien can still come back in a month or two. I wouldn't be surprised if Nien takes some time off from public exposure, gets his shit together and then comes back.

BG Level

this tweet gives that impression too: https://twitter.com/CLG_Nien/status/459058945521229824

NiP stormed through Millennium in a straight forward, very methodical first match. Nukeduck and Zorozero are monsters

2nd game, how to be 15k ahead and manage to do absolutely nothing for 30min, even with getting every single baron

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Most boring game ever.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Outcome was predictable once the game went past 45 w/ nip having 4 melees and an adc w/ no reposition, they cant siege at all. + noct outscales eve so hard.
    Plus they had a full ad comp, easy to itemise against.

BG Level

They should've just dived the turrets around 35min. Even an ace would've been a good trade for a turret, they were so far ahead

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

A little off topic, but I just received x2 Curse Voice Beta keys http://www.curse-voice.com/beta for those of you that don't know what that is. I don't play League any more so I wont have a use for them, does anyone here want them?

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I gave all mine away. They are ramping up their beta I think.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I actually want both teams to lose. They are both making shockingly amateur mistakes.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    I actually want both teams to lose. They are both making shockingly amateur mistakes.
    I can't agree more. MIL is making better rotations right now but the whole thing looks like a high challenger solo queue game.

Went 8-2 on my alt account that has about 20 champs and 4 rune pages lol. Landed in Gold 3.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Ping is still over 200 to the US servers. Fucking FiOS. I'm learning mucho Spanish on the LAN server. El noobo!