Closed Thread
Page 8 of 499 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

i have 2 of those magical ones.

its cool im 4-3 now

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Jesus I love Heimer so much. Will probably spring for that sweet alien skin for him and everything. Having a blast on him, just a pain that he's almost completely reliant on a decent team to push with or he's just a big, fat turtle. I still haven't found a 'main' cause I'm changing almost every day/couple of days, but I can see myself Heimering for a while at least.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

no one will get pissed at you for playing heimer either. that bitch is op.

i want my frosted ezreal

its ok though because of awesome exploits and bugs ive been running around as riot squad singed and other skins i dont really have

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Thanks for the starter tips last week guys level 22 now and rocking it up in ranked games.

Played a ton of Kat the first few levels, then ~5-20 on Janna to start, now rocking the Gangplank.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

The skin glitch, for anyone that wants to know, is pretty easy to do. All you need is the second skin for any champ. During champ select, pick the champ you have the skin for and change it to the second skin. After it loads go back to champ select and pick the champ you want to play with. It will show that you're still loading the first skin, but when the game starts you'll be the second skin of the new champ.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Been playing as Lollipoppy, it's amazing. Hope it's not 1820 when it comes out.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kitami View Post
    The skin glitch, for anyone that wants to know, is pretty easy to do. All you need is the second skin for any champ. During champ select, pick the champ you have the skin for and change it to the second skin. After it loads go back to champ select and pick the champ you want to play with. It will show that you're still loading the first skin, but when the game starts you'll be the second skin of the new champ.
    Wait isn't the skin select after you lock in your champ already or can you go back from that?

1. Get in game
    2. Select a champion you already have a skin for
    3. Press the Skins tab next to the Champions tab and select that alternate skin you have, Do NOT lock the champion
    4. Tab back to champions tab, select the champion you want.
    5. Lock in/Change your masteries and summoner spells. Do NOT touch the skins and let it sit on the classic skin.

It'll select a skin at random, some say that it's 2nd slot > 2nd slot, 3rd slot > 3rd slot etc but I've noticed that I get random ones on occasion and that it's not entirely true. Sometimes it 'won't work' but that's probably because it selects classic while bugged.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

you got a random skin once? that hasn't happened to me yet.

today i played as only rammus and had quite a winstreak going. people really dont know not to focus tanks, it's so stupid, i got a freaking quad kill as rammus today cause of my w and ult

might've been because i selected a diff skin/diff champion, not sure. i've done it a few times and got new ones so yeah.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

When I do skin switch for Akali with Annie I get the 2nd skin on Akali, but when I do it with Jax I get the 3rd skin on Akali. Both Annie and Jax's skins are the 2nd skin. Think it has something to do with what skin/champ you use to switch with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitami View Post
    Jesus I love Heimer so much. Will probably spring for that sweet alien skin for him and everything. Having a blast on him, just a pain that he's almost completely reliant on a decent team to push with or he's just a big, fat turtle. I still haven't found a 'main' cause I'm changing almost every day/couple of days, but I can see myself Heimering for a while at least.
    dont you mean ballsack skin?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I just tried the skin thing and it worked. Cool trick while it lasts I suppose.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

http://i29.tinypic.com/4r6qts.jpg

Hey guys, just bein a vampire here

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

dammit i was just about to post that.

kindofwant.jpg

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

7sec CD, no cost, drains health and heals you.
    Yup, trying to make people forget about Xin Zhao. And this is why I am uninstalling this shit soon.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

perry is just butthurt cause he can't win a game because pantheon is nerfed to shit =[

in other news, i think i like tanking.
    http://i29.tinypic.com/3143thc.jpg

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

He'll be nerfed as soon as he's released free. Just like Kog'maw, Malzahar, and soon to be Xin Zhao. (see the pattern here?)

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

kog was changed? he's been just fine for me

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 499 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast