FFXIV Character
    Super Bad
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

CRSsaintvicious. CLGvoyboy. Can't wait to see this in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rB4d View Post
    CRSsaintvicious. CLGvoyboy. Can't wait to see this in action.
    CLG is so screwed, this is putting Hotshot in the jungle and Voy has been pretty terrible for quite a while now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The biggest thing I feel CLG is going to miss is a GOOD caller. The jungler is usually the main caller because they are the only ones who have a good feel how the flow of the game is going; I feel like Hotshot just(Comparatively) doesnt make many good calls. I feel like this is the downfall of clg and dignitas(Crumbz doesnt have a ton of top lane experience but is a top player).

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

CLG got slapped by TSM's B team, sooo yeaah. Hotshot for leader of the year obviii

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

this is random/off topic to whatever you guys are talking about but I've figured out the secrets of elo hell and i'll share them with you all. AP amumu and naut. Try both and be amazed at how no one dodges anything and you win game after game

send donations to my paypal when you hit plat

ES #1 HUE HUE HUE
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Super Bad
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Quote Originally Posted by Bweigelt View Post
    CLG is so screwed, this is putting Hotshot in the jungle and Voy has been pretty terrible for quite a while now.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeowin View Post
    CLG got slapped by TSM's B team, sooo yeaah. Hotshot for leader of the year obviii
    lol day 1

Are you two retards trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    The biggest thing I feel CLG is going to miss is a GOOD caller. The jungler is usually the main caller because they are the only ones who have a good feel how the flow of the game is going; I feel like Hotshot just(Comparatively) doesnt make many good calls. I feel like this is the downfall of clg and dignitas(Crumbz doesnt have a ton of top lane experience but is a top player).
    Well, HS used to be shot caller before, and during first several months of saint arriving. Then saint got popular and turned into a loud mouth. Also what does saint call? Late game is pretty split amongst the team, he rarely counter jungles, and CLG almost never does dragon. Basically saint calls barons lol. Chauster is probably the best decision maker but he is too pussy to be vocal or something so yeah they may have problems.

lol

lol day 1

Are you two retards trolling?

Well, HS used to be shot caller before, and during first several months of saint arriving. Then saint got popular and turned into a loud mouth. Also what does saint call? Late game is pretty split amongst the team, he rarely counter jungles, and CLG almost never does dragon. Basically saint calls barons lol. Chauster is probably the best decision maker but he is too pussy to be vocal or something so yeah they may have problems.
    Not trolling, why do you think Voy was kicked out of Dignitas?

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

I doubt he was kicked out deliberately, but saying Voyboy sucks at top lane is abit ridiculous, he's easily one of the best Top laners in NA. I'm not sure about why he left, but considering alot of Dignitas are college students, and Voy seems to want to do gaming fulltime after he finishes High School, it made sense he'd go somewhere he could do that with an opening suddenly developing, especially if they threw money at him to do so.

And CLG losing their first day after a roster change isn't really much to talk about. Although Hotshot jungling makes no fucking sense, he already only ever played a set amount of champs top lane, now he has to learn to jungle abunch of different ones so close to the Season 2 Championships? He hasn't jungled professionally in awhile, and it showed in his game as Nocturne yesterday. There's still some time till the Season 2 championships, but his progress in the jungle between now and then will make or break it for them.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

The only thing I can recall about Voyboy was that he used Wriggles Lantern on Ezreal and everyone thought he sucked because of it. Then everyone did it. Then it got nerfed.

ES #1 HUE HUE HUE
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Super Bad
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or don't follow this game at all. Voyboy would never be kicked from a team considering he is arguably the best top laner in the game. He has literally never performed poorly in any tournament ever. I think you are thinking of someone else.

Hotshots champion pool is actually quite large but top lane has evolved lately to include a lot of aps and more assassin types (vlad, rumble, riven, lee sin, wukong) and that just sn't hotshots forte. Hotshots strengths are playing tanks and initiating so jungle seems to make a lot of sense actually.

I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or don't follow this game at all. Voyboy would never be kicked from a team considering he is arguably the best top laner in the game. He has literally never performed poorly in any tournament ever. I think you are thinking of someone else.

Hotshots champion pool is actually quite large but top lane has evolved lately to include a lot of aps and more assassin types (vlad, rumble, riven, lee sin, wukong) and that just sn't hotshots forte. Hotshots strengths are playing tanks and initiating so jungle seems to make a lot of sense actually.
    You can say he's not playing bad all you want, but the players actually on Dignitas agree with me and the fact that he got kicked supports that. Here's what Shakedizzle (who knows and plays with the Dignitas guys quite often) had to say about why he got kicked:

He's been playing bad, doesn't listen to advice (no one on Dig likes his hipster builds), has no time to practice, and pooksie is Yoko Ono.
    so no I'm not trolling, anyone who had watched him lately (like the last month of so) would see what I'm saying is true.

hotshots champ pool is not large, wont be as good without saint, but i'm confused as to why they moved crumbz out of jungle, rank 1 jungler not good enough to keep the spot on your own team i guess

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    hotshots champ pool is not large, wont be as good without saint, but i'm confused as to why they moved crumbz out of jungle, rank 1 jungler not good enough to keep the spot on your own team i guess
    Honestly like 90% of junglers can play top lane with a ton of success because a lot of champions overlap. Udyr, Lee sin, Shyvana, Trundle, Naut, etc. all can do both jungle and top lane, and once you can master the jungle(Like crumbzz has) Top lane isnt that much of a stretch.

Also the most plaussable though not yet proven; is that a lot of money has exchanged hands which is why the teams are jumbled.

The reason they never really contest dragon is because they play most lanes passively(Bot lane mostly; some exceptions of course). With Voyboy top who is notorious for being aggressive I could see dragon plays being more central in CLGs play. I could also see counterjungling much more viable for HSGG because Voyboy normally pushes his lane, where HSGG rarely ever did for Saint.

Also; in before Saint takes on a leader role in curse and benches Elementz.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    Crumbz left Crs because he can't move into their new team house because of school.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pabsteh Hirayama
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Oh damn crumbzz left curse. I been watching his stream a lot lately. I think he was kinda disappointed with his team though. He said that they don't scrim often. And when diablo came they left him hanging to solo q.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

i'm sad no one tried/said they tried what i suggested 1259-1522 in a day on my smurf

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    this is random/off topic to whatever you guys are talking about but I've figured out the secrets of elo hell and i'll share them with you all. AP amumu and naut. Try both and be amazed at how no one dodges anything and you win game after game

send donations to my paypal when you hit plat
    yes. naut is terror of low elo solo q.

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    i'm sad no one tried/said they tried what i suggested 1259-1522 in a day on my smurf
    tho honestly, in low elo solo q, as long as you play something that can basically win every lane for your team, you'll always win. naut, mummy, any strong roaming champion/jungle will let you jump up fast.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you can land skill shots with ease on low elo, Im sure EZ would carry a hell of a lot stronger than anyone.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    If you can land skill shots with ease on low elo, Im sure EZ would carry a hell of a lot stronger than anyone.
    i thought this too and tried it for a while but ez can't always carry a whole team, if you have 1 other decent player you can win. but when you have 3 bads and your jungler rage quit ez just can't do it like mummy and naut