Page 274 of 499 FirstFirst ... 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
    Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I lost top to Darius yesterday as Fiora ugh. I got ganked by lee at level 4 because I ALWAYS push the tower first while last hitting. I should have just recalled and bought sight wards. After that, it was a battle of dodging his circle blade, then going in for a couple hits. His passive really hurts though if he can get enough stacks on. I started Doran's Blade against him, may have to use something else like boots+pots.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Finally hit 1800 after being stuck at 1750 for so long D:<. Hope to hit platinum before S2 ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiryo View Post
    I lost top to Darius yesterday as Fiora ugh. I got ganked by lee at level 4 because I ALWAYS push the tower first while last hitting. I should have just recalled and bought sight wards. After that, it was a battle of dodging his circle blade, then going in for a couple hits. His passive really hurts though if he can get enough stacks on. I started Doran's Blade against him, may have to use something else like boots+pots.
    Never start doran anything these days. Boots x 3 pots is the standard everywhere because they allow you to dictate the engagements and add sustain. Only start doran if you plan on all in-ing at level 1 or 2, if you cant kill them they will just out sustain and zone you until you back. Cloth x 5 only if you get hardcountered; ei Teemo vs Udyr; Trynd vs Kassadin.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The amount of Darius QQ on the official forum all week is craaaazy. Dude's like Chuck Norris, apparently, just by showing up on the other team he automatically pentakills you. And if he's on your team he'll steal all the kills, ever.

I don't care, I just like his doofy dance.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Yea I don't know why I still see people start Doran's. If you completely dominate your lane opponent matchup wise maybe, but if I see that shit as a jungler I tend to know what lane I'm visiting first unless it's someone who can move away quick already like Riven/etc.

I had a pretty easy time against Darius as Gangplank top in the only game I've gone against him, started cloth + 5 pots and I changed my 9 points in Defense tree around to have more points in health regen instead of MR, he started boots + 3 pots and I won the lane easy. He pulled me in twice but I just poked at him and just dropped my ulti down on us and won the duel both times cause of my armor/orange/gun to the face, and cause he didn't want to run away when he had the chance. I haven't had a chance to try Wukong on him yet but I expect he'd probably shit all over Wukong pre-6.

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I still get a Doran Shield on Kennen. If I get ganked before level 3 I'm more or less fucked, though. Anytime after that...you'd better have some long range CC.

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

someone duo q with me. daak is being scumbag

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enzan Red
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I tried to add you Aeowin but you didn't accept.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh shit; just won a game vs Dan Dihn.

the dinh brothers have been derping so hard lately, dunno wtf is going on there.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    This just reminded me of how I think I heard that Dan went on some epic losing streak the other day, refusing to sleep until he finally won a game after like 8+ hours.

But yea when it comes to solo queue they have been pretty terrible lately, despite playing extremely well in recent tournament matches Regi was at like ~1800 ELO I think at one point? Shit is silly.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

the pros aren't as good as people think, honestly anyone above 2k elo can get into the top 10 by just playing all day. at least that's what i've noticed

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    MAN DIHN

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    the pros aren't as good as people think, honestly anyone above 2k elo can get into the top 10 by just playing all day. at least that's what i've noticed
    Most games at higher elo aren't even that serious, people just pick whatever champ can fill the lane they are playing as most of the time, but they end up being entertaining to still watch since majority of everyones technical skills at that ELO tend to be spot on. Like there are some people who will play super serious cause they want to be in a high ranked elo and others just hit like ~2.2k and stop giving a shit cause it's a nice buffer.

Also Nautilus was on sale finally starting today, still picking him up despite the small nerfs he's gotten on the PBE so far.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Holy crap the game between TSM.Evo and Teamless for the Reign of Gaming tournament. Aphromoo Pentakill + Unofficial Penta (Kills 1 and 2 slightly too far apart)

Manphromoo manning the Fuck up.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So I been out of the game for almost a good 6months. Anyone wanna get me up to speed on things like which new champs are worth my time?~

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by enzan View Post
    I tried to add you Aeowin but you didn't accept.
    wat rly?

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

also if anyone wants custom league wallpapers http://wallpapereditor.com/ that site is pretty sick

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Graves, Urgot, Ahri, and Darius nerf incoming. Kinda figured Darius was gonna get nerfed but it wasn't as bad as i thought. lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The only thing I would like changed about Darius is the true damage. I dont get why they would give him an APen passive only to make his ult true damage; it should be physical damage. Hell give it extra APen, but true damage that scales with AD is stupid.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I don't even think he's that strong, way too easy to counter just people are too dumb

edit: he's just a pub stomper