Closed Thread
Page 275 of 499 FirstFirst ... 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast
    Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

^ that. I've never lost lane to a Darius. Also, I don't even understand the nerf coming to his ult. The way they said it, "cooldown refreshes if it deals the killing blow", now I've only played Darius like three times, but from my understanding, that's how his ult already works? Unless I'm missing something.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pabsteh Hirayama
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

TSM vs TSMEVO about to start, Dyrus picking Brolaff

http://www.twitch.tv/curse_lol

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Aeowin View Post
    ^ that. I've never lost lane to a Darius. Also, I don't even understand the nerf coming to his ult. The way they said it, "cooldown refreshes if it deals the killing blow", now I've only played Darius like three times, but from my understanding, that's how his ult already works? Unless I'm missing something.
    That's the way you would think it'd work based on the tooltip. In reality there's a sort of grace period after he ults during which he can get the CD refresh if the target dies. I'm not sure how long this period is, 8s maybe. Let's say you're both top, for example; he feels like he can kill you so he ignites then ults you, if you survived the ult but then died to the next tick of ignite, he'd still get his ult refreshed.

whatever the grace period is now, it is way too fucking long. that said, darius isn't OP and if you get a kill on him top he is completely boned

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I can't even provide any comments on this, it's too ridiculous for words.

http://i47.tinypic.com/zvo9j8.jpg

PS - picked up Blitz last night, any adjustments to the support build I have for him? I had an oracle's on for about half an hour too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I dont know much about support blitz (Spankrank I know!) But thank you for not buying tears.

would go frozen heart or randuins over locket honestly

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

God good blitzcranks make bot lane so easy to farm in, as an AD carry.

Bad blitz's on the other hand... *facepalm*

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So. Finally fought a Darius. Friend of mine (who's not very good) decided to try Rumble. Fought him top, fed him 3 kills fairly early on.

Rest of the team was honestly not very good. Did not matter.

Spoiler: show

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    whatever the grace period is now, it is way too fucking long. that said, darius isn't OP and if you get a kill on him top he is completely boned
    Grace period was 0.5 seconds. Darius was stronger but they felt to make him weaker so he can have this grace period (pre-release). Seems in the end they overestimated his power and will remove the grace period and nerfed his passive for lane phase.

I hope they give an indictator when to ult like Cho'gath has unless they plan to lower the CD on the ult since whiffing hurts him later on if it doesn't come back by the next fight.

Cho has an indictator? wtf I never knew.

has always had it iirc

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

I've never noticed any indicator for Cho's ult. Unless you mean, in the stat bar that shows how many stacks he has? That'd be useful for Darius. Something that pops up when you can kill with ult that says like "Executable" or something. But, then it would remove the timing/not sucking aspect I guess.

there is a little flashing indicator at the feet of whoever will die to cho's feast damage, or wherever the flash is. it's definitely there if you look real hard

Never noticed that at all...

AD Blitz ftw. E doing "tons of damage"

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Cho's only had that for a few months. I remember joking with my friends when we heard about it that it should be a little chicken drumstick floating over the champion's head.

New champ looks fkn nuts D;

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Okay so Draven is all kinds of awesome and hits like a truck if you are aggressive enough. His W, the move speed and attack speed increase is the nuts. Its almost like he's sivir, minus her solo push and AoE buff.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Proving Grounds (the tutorial map) will be playable in custom games next patch to work like ARAB/ARAM. Will have increased gold and exp but not at the level of Dominion's. Also will have some items removed that are normally banned like GA. Teleport is disabled.

Neato~

Demosthenes11

anyone else watching mlg this weekend? TSM is unstoppable at this point.