Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Psychox (Valefor -> ???)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I didn't want to post again, but I want to make a few things clear.

Was the tathlum on me? Yes. Was it my tathlum? No. There you go.

LS died when Seedz left? IIRC the LS was made because of Seedz leaving, and it ran totally fine without him till he came back, and still is running fine.

~Kal

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Ulilly View Post

@ Seedzz please don't bring me up on any of your conversations, I don't know you or give to fucking cents to get to know you. I will say, this is no place to express your feeling about kalasin or the LS a whole. Note: Stop with the drama, no wonder you cant stay in a LS for more then 3months and or server. Drama queen. Kalasin/Vadai might have his problems, but so do you baby, stop running from server to server just because you don't get your way. Grow up
    I left Bahamut after 2 years of intense LS leading. I left Kujata after 6 months because demo and DV died. I left Ramuh after 4 months because Pixies is pure virtual cancer (a very well known BG poster didn't take my advice and he's already told me I was right). And I left Ambush because I got tired of that tool manipulating everyone and falling back on your big mouth to defend him.

Don't get me wrong, it's fair enough that you defend your beloved one; the problem is the unhealthy nature of your e-relationship, which is the number one cause why Ambush is not as successful as it should be.

Until new competition arises, Ambush will live in this world of self-proclaimed (read: imaginary) supremacy, and that is fine and all. I just thought people had more respect for themselves.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Kalasin View Post
    I didn't want to post again, but I want to make a few things clear.

Was the tathlum on me? Yes. Was it my tathlum? No. There you go.

LS died when Seedz left? IIRC the LS was made because of Seedz leaving, and it ran totally fine without him till he came back.

~Kal
    Ambush ran perfectly fine because nobody had the guts to point out your shady leading. I'm sorry if I'm not a sheep. You're one of the best members I've ever had in my LS, but you're also a terrible leader. What bothers me is that some people see Ambush as DV #2, which is a total phalacy to which I take offense, since perhaps only one or two members of Ambush would qualify as DV members in terms of game knowledge, skill and gear (attitude aside, we all know DV was full of douches).

Why would you have an erelationship with someone that types like that? Clearly they don't provide any intellectual companionship, and obviously no sex either.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Seedz View Post
    I left Bahamut after 2 years of intense LS leading. I left Kujata after 6 months because demo and DV died. I left Ramuh after 4 months because Pixies is pure virtual cancer (a very well known BG poster didn't take my advice and he's already told me I was right). And I left Ambush because I got tired of that tool manipulating everyone and falling back on your big mouth to defend him.

Don't get me wrong, it's fair enough that you defend your beloved one; the problem is the unhealthy nature of your e-relationship, which is the number one cause why Ambush is not as successful as it should be.

Until new competition arises, Ambush will live in this world of self-proclaimed (read: imaginary) supremacy, and that is fine and all. I just thought people had more respect for themselves.
    1st of all, me and kala have no E-relationship LOLOLOL We are friends~ But don't have to explain myself to you.

I defend the Linkshell and its members, who are a very close group, close enough to call each-other "Friends"~ I'm not gonna bitch about shit cause things don't go my way Ill sit there and fight it out with my "Friends"~ Yes this game is hella random and sometimes things don't go as planed aka shit goes crazy, but what makes it that much better is going through those same conditions and moments with people you enjoy playing with. You don't know what a friend is, bet you have the same problem irl. . . But its ok I understand you(and your butthurtness, ) just don't go around hurting those who considered you a friend.

psychox2010

i dnt deny or ever have taking a blk tath ulilly kal admitted that the gil i was owed would cover the item and he lol'd at this on msn.
    maybe not a great player never tried to be but sounds real funny comming from you ill say this here and now this is a player warning for sum1 that took a item off a ls leader as he is a douch i am a decent hardworking guy that just wouldnt be belittled anymore if this is so bad think players that bitch about me need to take a long look at themselves.

ambush kujatapride are a good ls as for leading granted kalasin aint great but with a number 2 in his ls like ulilly how is he supposed to be any better lol.
    this will be my last post as tbh its boring many and has no end product i am not or will be planning any HNM apps im just back on levi as was my 1st ever server and want to enjoy with friends b4 i quit.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by psychox2010 View Post
    i dnt deny or ever have taking a blk tath ulilly kal admitted that the gil i was owed would cover the item and he lol'd at this on msn.
    maybe not a great player never tried to be but sounds real funny comming from you ill say this here and now this is a player warning for sum1 that took a item off a ls leader as he is a douch i am a decent hardworking guy that just wouldnt be belittled anymore if this is so bad think players that bitch about me need to take a long look at themselves.

ambush kujatapride are a good ls as for leading granted kalasin aint great but with a number 2 in his ls like ulilly how is he supposed to be any better lol.
    this will be my last post as tbh its boring many and has no end product i am not or will be planning any HNM apps im just back on levi as was my 1st ever server and want to enjoy with friends b4 i quit.
    Are we back to randomly insulting people? I don't know if it gets you a hard one or if you just like seeing your own posts making no sense and thus feeling better, but either way as you said it's getting rather boring.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

SO MANY GRAMMER MISTAKES!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This was a pretty good read, thanks. Also yes seedz is a bad friend he never logs on msn

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

While stealing a Black Tathlum really can't be justified, but you certainly aren't helping your case either (Ambush members). This thread is funny.

psychox2010

ok last 1 lol said i wasn't even gnna do 1 and heres like my 4th or 5th.

Always stated to kalasin on msn and im sure he wnt deny i would gladly hand the tath bk all he has to do is start treating ppl with respect my ffxi days are comming to a end like most of us and i dnt want to start 14 with the thought of ppl like kalasin or ulilly would be there to make ppl feel like shit like they do to most others.And jus 1 fyi although u mite be online alot have a amano and a taru that follows you to no end your nothing without your members so start treating them with some respect.
    The end
    wish you well ffxi peeps

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

This thread is filled with so much butthurt it's hilarious.. Sounds like a love triangle gone wrong. One guy is a "bad leader"(yeah most leaders somehow turn bad after people leave their LS), second guy has the grammar of a three year old, and the last just seems to want to get attention from his former lover. Guy admitted to taking Black Tathlum, nothing else will happen except pointless QQ about said person being a bad leader and taking stuff from shell or that he deserves it blah blah....

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Yera do I miss thee, oh days of Tyrese

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

psy is a cool guy
    not known him for long but he would ask me for advice and would really appreciate any help i gave him
    i am not suprised that he took the black tath and peaced
    tbh, if any of u were in his shoes, you would too

hes a good player, has alot to learn but is willing to ask for help from his FRIENDS <~~~~~
    people that dont screw him over that is

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    This thread is filled with so much butthurt it's hilarious.. Sounds like a love triangle gone wrong. One guy is a "bad leader"(yeah most leaders somehow turn bad after people leave their LS), second guy has the grammar of a three year old, and the last just seems to want to get attention from his former lover. Guy admitted to taking Black Tathlum, nothing else will happen except pointless QQ about said person being a bad leader and taking stuff from shell or that he deserves it blah blah....
    This,

Best way to put it, ^^ Good game sir /bow

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Jesus. Is it really that hard to add an O to "gnna," or "dnt" to make them "Gonna" or "dont"?

Also, lolambushdrama.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Kala, Vadai? Alexander Kala, Vadai? What shell are you guys running on Kujata now?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chocoboy View Post
    Kala, Vadai? Alexander Kala, Vadai? What shell are you guys running on Kujata now?
    We were Ambush on Kujata after another LSs leader peaced to another server, then remade to KP when servers were merged. Also hi~

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Yera do I miss thee, oh days of Tyrese
    Couldnt help but chuckle at this xD Now THAT was a good thread.

2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    BG Level

I am totally joining ambush this drama sounds fun!