Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Psychox (Valefor -> ???)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Psychox (Valefor -> Leviathan)

No idea what server he is on right now, but he's an Elvaan Male, SAM BLM THF(th4) RDM(relic hat) DRK, nothing special gear wise, average at best.

This is probly going to get some lol, but I'm not posting to cry about lost gear or gil, but more as a warning.

What happened: He took a Black Tathlum(wasn't paid yet, merc shell etc), pretended to have been temp banned for fish botting after, then started sending random messages on PoL and MSN to people inside the LS saying how good he is for stealing a tathlum without us knowing.

Link to FFXIAH(this is the Kujata profile as he had not registered himself on Valefor yet): http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1569888

If you have any info on where he is I'm sure people would appreciate you letting them know. Thanks.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Which face model?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Well we found them already. Psychox of Valefor is now Psychox on Leviathan. His wife is called Maccapacca and always with him on the server too.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Psychox is a cool guy. If you weren't such a douche he wouldn't have done that. Dick move on his side, yes, but you had it coming a long way.

Hey seedz! How u doin'?

And yeah Psy was a cool guy, as was seedz.

I don't approve of theft but I don't know the story or any of the circumstances.

He was a good player though.

I hope this is all cleared up and a misunderstanding as stealing is not cool ..

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Psychox was a nice guy, not the best player, never unsettled in our shell. I can agree with half of what your saying(Seedz) in that i'm sure knowing Kal as i do, he could possibly (though i know nothing of the actions he took during said events) of handled this better.

However saying that, Psy clearly planned this during the maintenance, therefore making it fairly impossible for anything to be solved via communication.

I've no idea why he chose to take this route, as i stated previously he seemed generally happy in the shell.

Saying that Kal had this coming, i think is alittle hurt and purely spawned via your own thoughts towards Kal.
    You know more than anyone that there are times when i can far from love Kal... But majority of the time hes fine and i wouldn't put any blame on him for this situation.

Saying this, i still love you(Seedz). Barcelona was hot.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

facepalm.jpg

Psychox was far from happy in the LS. He's one of many players who sent me tells nearly every day asking me to make my own LS because he was stuck in Ambush due to the lack of any other competent LS on the server. I knew about the theft ever since I said I was quitting, since he told me he was quitting as well and told me he'd steal the tathlum and give it to one of the few LS members who is worthy of the oxygen they breathe.

I personally think you're trying to save face posting what you're posting, Ata. Both of us know Kalas had this coming, and both of us know Ambush (or KujataPride) is only successful because other LSs on the server suck, as Kalasin's leading abilities are more questionable than Michael Jackson's innocence. If he weren't such a coward douchebag, maybe he'd do things right by once. Personally, I think you or PD should step up and lead a LS, but KP is too convenient for you as it is, and PD is way over leading LSs.

Enjoy your time in FFXI in a half-assed linkshell with a lot of potential but with that joke of a leader. I know you should aspire to be in a better LS, but I guess you're too much of a comformist.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

To be fair, i had no idea of any of the /tells you recieved. As for Kal's leadership skills, i somewhat agree, but on the other hand not like i have the motivation/playtime to ever help out or contribute.
    He knows his shit mostly, just his people skills are

Also i'm done with leading linkshells

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Ata View Post
    To be fair, i had no idea of any of the /tells you recieved. As for Kal's leadership skills, i somewhat agree, but on the other hand not like i have the motivation/playtime to ever help out or contribute.
    He knows his shit mostly, just his people skills are

Also i'm done with leading linkshells
    SAM can't tank (Amano SAM, no less), amirite? Kalas is an above average player (at times), but a terrible leader (and an even worse Amano holder). I hope you guys enjoy being manipulated around for his own benefit until 14 comes out (or until someone grows a pair and makes a LS, but that ain't gonna happen).

You're worth more than what he can offer, I don't understand why you keep wasting your time. The only reason I can come up with is that everyone is fucking lazy and they value lazyness over self-respect and dignity. And anyone worth a damn shouldn't be in such a LS.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seedz View Post
    Wah
    Agreed.

Sorry but I'm done with you talking about things that have to be done then you, who mentioned all this as a leader, not doing anything at all. People are disappointed of me? Should ask them what they think about you before that. Either way, this has nothing to do in this thread.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

told me hes upgrading 3 relics and purchasing a mars ring, i dont know where he'd get that sort of gil since on cerberus he had 5m at the most

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Kalasin View Post
    Agreed.

Sorry but I'm done with you talking about things that have to be done then you, who mentioned all this as a leader, not doing anything at all. People are disappointed of me? Should ask them what they think about you before that. Either way, this has nothing to do in this thread.
    "We need to do more events if our aim is to actually make gil for our members" "I'm never leaving Sandworm and Dark Ixion" Rings a bell? Don't use that card, because you know I'm right.

I'm well aware of what people think of me, and it goes to show I did something right hehe. Anyway, good luck with your linkshell and your Apoc. As a last piece of advice, you should sell your account and gil and fly to Texas to have sex with Slayer, because that'll do you a lot of good (I don't mean this in an offensive way, trust me, I just know you well enough to know it'd be a solution to many of your problems).

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Dooom, Psychox is another character of Brevin but this time an Elvaan male, I'm sure you remember him from Nephilim. And yeah, Psychox was a nice guy but he didn't just screw Kalasin over but an entire linkshell and that makes it a dick move on his side. ^^;

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Is this even the real psychox? The psychox that was on kujata was sold(i mean given?) to some guy who kept saying that he had an aegis toon that he was recalling and his "Friend" was going to let him use psychox until the recall went through because psychox was quitting(sold all of his gear, RMT'd the gil etc etc)......... something shady about him.....

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Good point, this isn't the original Psychox, it's a friend of his iirc.

The original owner quit months ago.

psychox2010

ok i wasnt gnna even bother with this as i dnt really intend on doing endhgame and could jus sit and have fun but here goes.
    1. yep took blk tath
    2.was kalasins blk tath (love that part)
    3. no dbt was enough in back dated gil owed to me that was covered.

as for the rest didnt give a toss about the gil tbh as i had enough which everyone knew i got sick and tired of the constant abuse and degrading by ambush minihitler.
    i mean cmon this is a game and one i loved but as everyone knows kalasin is a dick and a pure gilwhore i voiced my views and no matter lvl of skill in game we are all ppl right well according to kalasin we are not lol.
    maybe what i did was wrong and i really do wish ambush the best of luck as there members really deserve it but i wouldnt change a thing because for maybe that 45 secs kal had to think that noob sam psychox jus jacked my blk tath and this i love. i will tell you now ambush died on its ass when seedz left kal mite be a gd player but as a person hes a mug and 4gets that it was me who pushed to complete his relic and helped out w/e i could.
    i'm not gnna get personal cos it is a game after all but not crying or butthurt i think you are kal/ulilly whoever is the man today.
    srry for boring you all and i wish you all happy times in ffxi
    (PD ATA SURIEL PURE GREAT WAS GREAT KNOWING YOU ALL)
    (SEEDZ THE GAME MISSES PPL LIKE YOU)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

My unborn cousin can spell better.

psychox2010

lol i know its shocking so i will say srry for my spelling typing lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

lolz @ all this

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by cosworthrs View Post
    Is this even the real psychox? The psychox that was on kujata was sold(i mean given?) to some guy who kept saying that he had an aegis toon that he was recalling and his "Friend" was going to let him use psychox until the recall went through because psychox was quitting(sold all of his gear, RMT'd the gil etc etc)......... something shady about him.....
    Yes, very shady...

Psy was not a good player, below average I would say. Nice person when he 1st joined(like everybody is). If this was a personal attk to the leader/leaders still doesn't justify him hurting the other mates along. Its no misunderstanding, he is a shady player and players like these deserve a player warning thread.

@ Seedzz please don't bring me up on any of your conversations, I don't know you or give to fucking cents to get to know you. I will say, this is no place to express your feeling about kalasin or the LS a whole. Note: Stop with the drama, no wonder you cant stay in a LS for more then 3months and or server. Drama queen. Kalasin/Vadai might have his problems, but so do you baby, stop running from server to server just because you don't get your way. Grow up

Sorry if I have offended anyone by posting this.

Love ^^;

... and no this Btath was not Kalasins/Vadai Black tathlum, it was the linkshells~ No you were not owed anything in the LS that a B'tath would cover.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast