Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kenpachii (Phoenix)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Kenpachii (Phoenix)

Here's the backstory leading up to the screenies below:

I'm in Eastern Altepa Desert. An LS member (Amandarius) lets me know there's a shout for Nyzul 100 from someone named Iishin. The shout says they need TH4 (which I've got) and Askar is freelot (which I want).
    I send him a tell asking to join and he says to come along. I use my Warp scroll and make my way to WG. Along the way, Iishin asks me what piece I want, and I say Askar. Iishin replies with "ugh" which I thought was humorous at the time (just cuz like, we both want it, I assumed). I even set my /seacom for it just to be sure it's noted!

Iishin tells me that I will be invited by Kenpachii. No idea why Iishin was shouting if not leader and had Ken inv me but whatever, it's all good.

Anyways, we do the run. It gets messy towards the end but we do it up. We hit Floor 100 and get our 5 minute warning. I pull Khimara and we go to work. We actually kill it within time limit and Askar piece drops.

I immediately lot out of glee. Iishin then lots and mine was higher. Two more people lot on it. One was higher than Iishin but not mine. 5th person passed on it. I'm staring at the pool, time running low, waiting for Kenpachii to pass on it so the piece will drop before time runs out.

Seconds later, Iishin ends up with the piece. At first, I had no idea what happened, then realized QM must have been set.

Now, Kenpachii's excuse is that Omeau lotted on the Askar piece but that he or she had Denali in /seacom. Apparently, that wasn't really the case, says Absolut. Iishin does say that Ome sent a tell saying s/he wanted Denali, though. So basically, Ken says that 1) Ome was Denali and lotted, and 2) he didn't want Ome getting Askar over Iishin, and 3) he somehow missed that my lot was highest and would therefore make Ome's lot irrelevant regardless. That's three conditions that would all have to be satisfied to make this a true accident. However, instead of Kenpachii at least saying something remotely similar to "oops, sorry, my mistake," I got "Q.Q" and "get over it." Makes me think it very unlikely to have been an accident given the way it played out.

Anyways, here's the screenshots of the whole thing playing out:

Actually, I can't post URLs yet, as I don't have 10 posts. They're on a thread at FFXIAH's Phoenix server forum, though.

Also want to add that, upon exiting Nyzul, Ome expressed shock (so no idea if he was involved, tbh). Ome was then booted and the excuse (Ome had Denali in /seacom) was presented. The allegation that Ome was /seacomed Denali was then refuted by Absolut. So then Iishin says "yeah, it was sent in a /tell." At this point, Ome couldn't even defend his or herself and Absolut was gone as well.

Anyways, I don't want to argue the incident for 14 pages. I'm merely posting my own personal experience and perspective. I don't expect any kind of retribution or even really a resolution. I just make this thread to serve as a warning about my incident, which others can either ignore or recall in-game when they see these players. But, between my own personal incident and the other Iishin thread on FFXIAH (which, I'll point out, also involves Kenpachii - wish I'd seen this before this run), not to mention another Iishin thread on this forum (currently locked, also wish I'd seen it sooner), I know now to avoid both of these players and urge others on Phoenix to do the same.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Jeez, that sucks Juggy. =/

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Possibly relevant?

Not the first time Iishin has been involved in screwing people over with Nyzul lots, and there's also talk of him ninja lotting thf relic hands too on that thread.

Sucks dude, sorry.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Did he just ruin his reputation over an Askar Zuchetto?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Naias Astraeus
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    Seems to be the cool thing to do here, lol.

People want Askar Zuchetto?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    This would be my response, however this player warning is well written and lacks a certain amount of QQ, so I respect the OP enough to bite my tongue.

At least now you know who to avoid brah.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    Rune Choppa builds!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Doesn't matter if it was a fucking wind crystal to be honest. If he does this for Askar Head, then what do you think he's going to do when he should be passing a Love Torque/V Belt/<<high value item here>>.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hey now, Someone on this server named Mutlu ruined his rep over Denali Bonnet...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteriousX View Post
    Doesn't matter if it was a fucking wind crystal to be honest. If he does this for Askar Head, then what do you think he's going to do when he should be passing a Love Torque/V Belt/<<high value item here>>.
    To repeat, check the ffxiah thread, he's already ninja'd thf relic hands.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Wow sorry to hear man ;/

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Dooom View Post
    To repeat, check the ffxiah thread, he's already ninja'd thf relic hands.
    This I can attest while I've not witnessed the situation, I have been told by this by multiple people involved with the said LS from that incident (him ninja lotting the assassin's armlets). Iishin claimed it was accident, but considering his action here, obviously, I highly doubt it. It is also my understanding that he didn't even have THF leveled for it.

All in all, that's a pretty damn low move there. Sucks to hear that :\.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteriousX View Post
    This.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Obviously a tool but until proven that this was for a RC build he basically saved you -1 inv!

Worthless Juggalos

Tagus

Heh... this is a shame. I knew both of these guys relatively well. They seemed harmless back in the day, but I guess it doesn't take much effort to decide to start screwing people in this game.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    Hey now, Someone on this server named Mutlu ruined his rep over Denali Bonnet...
    Ahhh good old Mutlu. Haven't seen him doing anymore shout Xarc runs in a while. Not that I'd know considering I have the guy blacklisted.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast