+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Seattle's freeways are incredibly loud for some reason.

Road noise isn't a bother. I can hear the turbos over the freeway noise, if that is any indicator.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Omniyoji View Post
    Did you get to hear the sound? That's the best part!
    They were gonna run it on the track, but the rain was wayyyy too hard and the car arrived late. It was about an hour before the race started, so they couldn't have time to switch out the tires and stuff, they just kept it in one of the garages. Still a sight to see, the damn car is bigger than i thought, and you can tell how much quality and love was put in that machine.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Seattle's freeways are incredibly loud for some reason.
    I thought that may be one of the issues as well. They seem to mostly be concrete as opposed to asphalt. Asphalt is generally quieter.

Hearing the turbo over the road noise is definitely a good thing!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Obviously not mine, but i went to a race last weekend since there are free races 4 times a year in Homestead speedway, and i caught this gem. From my knowledge, the only one in the US. Hopefully cool to post even tho it's off topic.

Spoiler: show

Jelly overload, that is awesome.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Zonda R's are the meanest, best sounding machines on the planet, in my opinion.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kiehl View Post

2015 Mini S. I've had it for almost a month. I was driving on the 405 (shitty LA highway) and ran over a spring yesterday. Blew out my rear tire. First time ever popping a tire. Also first time having run flat tires.
    A little late, but yeah those are fun cars! I helped open a MINI store in Michigan. Was supposed to be the service mgr but the owner thought it was acceptable to open the doors without having basic shop equipment like a tire balancer let alone major equipment needed to work on those cars, so I had to leave. MINIs are very fun to drive. My favorite is the Clubman. A lot of people bag on them thinking they are too small on the interior, but if a person compares the driver and passenger areas to many crossovers and other similar vehicles they are the same size and in some cases a few inches bigger. Back seat area is a different story of course!

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Prolly posted here before, but can't remember. 2010 Ford Fusion, but I'm looking to get out of it really soon. Already need to change the CV axles and control arms. Think it had a couple of part recalls before I got it, and two after. I'll never drive another Ford after this.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Cause that shit don't happen with other models either right!

Already had 2 recalls on my '13 Caravan.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiehl View Post

2015 Mini S. I've had it for almost a month. I was driving on the 405 (shitty LA highway) and ran over a spring yesterday. Blew out my rear tire. First time ever popping a tire. Also first time having run flat tires.
    That's a sweet colour man. My tC is whiter-than-white which looks nice... when it's clean. Thinking hard about having it painted a green like this though. (Also thought about Kawasaki Green to match my Ninja, ha.)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I bought a thing

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

yup thats a thing

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've heard that thing is pretty good

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

oh shit ray catena in NJ come pick me up I'm exit 82 thanks

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

dude wat, i live in toms river. have lived here my entire life

And man, I've only had it for a day but for the price I got it for it's a diamond. It's a 2012 G37x, so it still has 1 year of factory bumper-to-bumper, and then another 2+ years of CPO powertrain warranty on top. 36k miles when I bought it, CPO covers up to 100k.

It's a luxury car on a sport car chassis essentially. Rides like butter over everything that isn't a pothole, has all the bells and whistles (though the one I bought doesn't have navigation, big deal), and has the luxury car look. Then you throw it into manual mode, drop it into second at 30 mph and floor it and firmly plant yourself into the back of the seat and listen to it roar. Regularly its pretty quiet. If anyone is interested I'll do a minor update in a month or so with any gripes I find with it

From Edison to TR I averaged 28MPG and had to stop at tolls because I left my EZ Pass in my old car. Around town for work today was averaging 23. 328 HP V6 with 269 torque gets you moving quick too

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Squah View Post
    dude wat, i live in toms river. have lived here my entire life

And man, I've only had it for a day but for the price I got it for it's a diamond. It's a 2012 G37x, so it still has 1 year of factory bumper-to-bumper, and then another 2+ years of CPO powertrain warranty on top. 36k miles when I bought it, CPO covers up to 100k.

It's a luxury car on a sport car chassis essentially. Rides like butter over everything that isn't a pothole, has all the bells and whistles (though the one I bought doesn't have navigation, big deal), and has the luxury car look. Then you throw it into manual mode, drop it into second at 30 mph and floor it and firmly plant yourself into the back of the seat and listen to it roar. Regularly its pretty quiet. If anyone is interested I'll do a minor update in a month or so with any gripes I find with it

From Edison to TR I averaged 28MPG and had to stop at tolls because I left my EZ Pass in my old car. Around town for work today was averaging 23. 328 HP V6 with 269 torque gets you moving quick too
    Waaaaaat I lived in TR from 2000 until November, just moved to Brick. Fuck. Think Liroy lives nearby or did too. Small world. Used to get wasted at the office and eat a ton of sushi and drive 1 mile home.

Old Merits
    BG Level

After having my Matrix for 11 years, it was time for a new vehicle.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Been driving the same jeep since high school and never really cared about getting something else until recently, got one of these ordered and they just gave me the production number. P hyped, "late October" can't come soon enough qq

Plus the performance center is like an hour and a half away so I can apparently spend a day driving something on their test tracks before I pick it up

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Finally! Super fun day with the performance center delivery; got to do all kinds of crazy stuff in one of their vehicles before being introduced to mine. 10/10 would destroy my bank account again

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Did you do the twists/turns track in the M5? When I worked for MINI we did training there and had the opportunity to partake in it. I remember seeing those like yourself do the oval wet track and powersliding. Looked like a blast!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag