+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Gilgamesh] Luullullu     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    Or sky for that matter? Honestly people who are career WHMs get next to nothing out of sky and as for BLMs?

Zenith Mitts and then what?

Systems like this are flawed in many ways because an old ass place like sky has many items for PLDs, SAMs, MNKs NINs etc but mages sorta get the shit end of the stick up there.

Sea is about the same almost imo..
    Same could be said for HNMs after dalmy wtf is else?

nairolf

Je suis sur hazymoon et c'est moi qui est demandé aux leads Us de faire entrer luul sur notre link quand l'apply etait ouverte.

Cela fait plusieurs semaines qu'il sont dessus maintenant , leur reputation est exemplaire comme sur mon ancienne limbus LS ou ils ont fait une grande partie du boulot.

Dans tout les cas les affaires de horizons doivent rester sur horizons.
    Hazymoon n'a aucun regard sur ça.

Deplus j'ai du mal a saisir comment il peuvent "voler" des items qui ne sont pas des rare/ex et en plus 2 items ! Qu'est ce qu'il faisait le même jour sur la même personne (pourquoi ne pas les avoir stocké ailleur) ?

Enfin bref c'est pas mes oignons mais je venez juste dire que Hazymoon n'a pas tenu compte des dires extérieurs.

a+

Shirai

Que?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

Quote Originally Posted by nairolf View Post
    Je suis sur hazymoon et c'est moi qui est demandé aux leads Us de faire entrer luul sur notre link quand l'apply etait ouverte.

Cela fait plusieurs semaines qu'il sont dessus maintenant , leur reputation est exemplaire comme sur mon ancienne limbus LS ou ils ont fait une grande partie du boulot.

Deplus j'ai du mal a saisir comment il peuvent "voler" des items qui ne sont pas des rare/ex et en plus 2 items ! Qu'est ce qu'il faisait le même jour sur la même personne (pourquoi ne pas les avoir stocké ailleur) ?

Enfin bref c'est pas mes oignons mais je venez juste dire que Hazymoon n'a pas tenu compte des dires extérieurs.

a+
    http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...I/language.jpg

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

a+
    am on hazymoon and c' is me which is requested from the leads Us to make enter luul on our link when l' apply was open. That made several weeks qu' it are above now, their reputation is exemplary as on my old limbus LS or they made most of the job. In all the case the businesses of horizons must remain on horizons. Hazymoon n' no glance has on that. Displeased j' have evil has to seize how it can " voler" items which are not rare/ex and in more 2 items! Qu' is this qu' it made the same day on the same person (why not to have stored them aillor)? Finally in short c' is not my onions but I just come to say that Hazymoon n' account of the external dires did not take. a+
    Ran that thru babelfish. Best I could come up with.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Ok this is just retarded can we end it now?

It's funny at least with people trying to defend this archaic LS structure. But I think BG is trying to go for a record of just locking 95% of the threads in here when more people come in to contribute. Contradicting a little bit.

lol'd at the babelfish translation though!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Google translate is a little better.
    I'm hazymoon and I who are asked to Lead Us to bring our Luul apply "when the link was open.

For several weeks he is on now, their reputation is like on my old copy limbus LS or they did much of the job.

In any case the business must remain horizons horizons.
    Hazymoon does not look at it.

I have a hard time understanding how he can "steal" items that are not rare / ex and two more items! What he did on the same day the same person (why not have them stored elsewhere)?

Anyway it's not my cup of tea but I've just said that Hazymoon ignored outside of sayings.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

If by contribute you mean post useless shit then yeah it's soooo contradictory.

a+
    I am an Hazymoon member and I am the one who asked leaders to accept Luul in our LS when the applications were open.

Its been several weeks since they are with us now, their reputation is perfectly fine as on my previous LS where they did most of the work.

In any case, Horizons' problems should stay in Horizons. Hazymoon doesn't care about this kind of problem external to their linkshell.

Furthermore, I dont get how they can "steal" items that aren't Rare/Ex and 2 items at that! Why did this person had both item the same day? (why not keep them somewhere else)

Anyway, its none of my concern but i just came to say that Hazymoon didnt take any of the words here into consideration.

^real translation, his french is way too broken to use a translator, fucking illiterate french.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    Or sky for that matter? Honestly people who are career WHMs get next to nothing out of sky and as for BLMs?
    Well, there is Shining Cloth, but I suppose, ironically, the usual split-sell means that WHMs have to scrape together funds for it (or they did back in 2004 anyway), since the melees (who were already getting cool gear) are also getting a share of it.

Incidentally, my first endgame shell back on Bismarck (again, 2004) crafted the cloth into Noble's and gave those out as "LS property". I gave it back when I got my AF2 body because I just didn't want to be indebted to anyone. I also gave back a Novia last year without being asked when I decided to take an indefinite break (Novio were declared "LS property", Novia was never actually stated but I didn't want anyone to think I ganked it).

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I do admit his french is bad, fake frenchie!

I'm a real french myself, i just love to shit on them when they write like 5years old.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Hazymoon doesn't care about this kind of problem external to their linkshell.
    "So you stole a LS bank, CFH'd a Nidhogg before you left, and got several mithra e-pregnant, but it didn't happen in our LS so it's OK!".

Stupid.