+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Odin Alamea (stolen KC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Odin Alamea (stolen KC)

posting on behalf of a friend, basically she stole a KC, he gave it to her upon the agreement that she'd hand it back over when he asked, she didnt, Alamea was also known as poppi/poppisgirl on odin cerberus and hades
    stay away from her as shes a manipulative bitch ^^ theres a thread on ffxiah.com which i cant post because of some 10 post count thing <.<

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If there was an agreement between the players, GM's will usually help as long as it's still in their logs I think.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

its been longer than 10 days so GMs said they cant do anything

Kraken club drama is serious. Get an Octave.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Lordcantijuststopposting

Probably not, but you should.

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genrye View Post
    Kraken club drama is serious. Get an Octave.
    Good thing that's still relevant 75-81+ minus 80, 88 and 96.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

The real question is why did he wait 10 days to report it? Your friends dumbass fault personally, but whatever.

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=11488

The whole thing is made of pure emo win. Everything from giving her the KC to win her back, to her OFFERING to return it but his refusal cause he still wanted her affection. Somewhere in all of this mess there's some threats of nude pics also if the KC isn't returned. It's retarded but coming from the person involved, not overly shocking

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Oh God, Leey. lol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=11488

The whole thing is made of pure emo win. Everything from giving her the KC to win her back, to her OFFERING to return it but his refusal cause he still wanted her affection. Somewhere in all of this mess there's some threats of nude pics also if the KC isn't returned. It's retarded but coming from the person involved, not overly shocking

hey hex, Sinnamin, Kandy, um who was the other? you're sure as hell one to talk about giving away items for affection, not here to argue but really? i know being involved in drama is always just way to tempting for you but your history with this sort of stuff is just as bad as mine except mine was with someone i knew for 4 years, do believe you knew sinnamin for a few days before she was pimping your ass and taking items from you.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

There is a reason that topic exploded on Ah.com.
    Ah.com forums are used my idiots. Please keep your idiot shit there.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Im curious , did you really get pwned by LL?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by N4no View Post
    Im curious , did you really get pwned by LL?
    lolno

:hfyb:

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Leey View Post
    hey hex, Sinnamin, Kandy, um who was the other? you're sure as hell one to talk about giving away items for affection, not here to argue but really? i know being involved in drama is always just way to tempting for you but your history with this sort of stuff is just as bad as mine except mine was with someone i knew for 4 years, do believe you knew sinnamin for a few days before she was pimping your ass and taking items from you.
    ^ This post is so dumb /facepalm.

It sucks about the KC but you have nobody to blame but yourself, you need to stop getting yourself into these situations lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We had recently broke up and feeling *** about it/trying to win her back i gave her my kraken club (and a bunch of other items i might add) mostly because she always gilted me with things like "items mean more to you than me" blah blah and "everytime you make a mistake you should give me something to teach you mistakes are bad" and like a fool thinking she me and her was going to end up happy because of it i agreed a number of times.
    spoiler alert: it's a man, baby

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Renzy View Post
    ^ This post is so dumb /facepalm.

It sucks about the KC but you have nobody to blame but yourself, you need to stop getting yourself into these situations lol.
    yar well Hex has a tendency to piss me off, he tries to act all high and mighty on BG but has a worse rep than anyone, he wants to talk shit about me trusting someone for 4 years when he gave away items to ppl he had just meet just to phone fuck/cyber them.

anyways hi dark

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

can a mod just delete this please? pointless ever posting on this forum just full of big headed assholes who seem to think they know everything, at least ppl on ffah.com give reasonable feedback, all you get here is stupid pictures, trolls, and ppl talking shit.

BG is good for information but drama wise its just complete fail, if anyone here ever trusts someone for 4 years then loses a huge item i would love to see your reaction.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Welcome to BG. Would you like some ?

If you're going to have a GF that plays XI with you, keep them within range to backhand in case of this shit.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

lawl I had a friend who found a chick through XI before I quit and they were sharing accts. for a while, then she broke it off and she straight ninja'd his shit. It was a decent acct. too.