+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Odin Alamea (stolen KC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Leey View Post
    BG is good for information but drama wise its just complete fail, if anyone here ever trusts someone for 4 years then loses a huge item i would love to see your reaction.
    A good portion here aren't stupid enough to fall for dumb shit and then post expecting sympathy.

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

How in the hell did I get dragged into this bullshit. Your buddy wanted the link posted, I posted it with a quick run down. I know you have this thing bout me but get over it. This is bout your stupidity not some made up bullshit bout me. Sorry I ran a very very successful LS for years and sorry I gave items to girls who were in my LS. Imagine the crap Darks and the rest of the guys had to do to get items from me if that's all the girls had to do.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

you got involved by posting and worming your way into a conversation with Alamea about this. Think id let you of all ppl take a cheap shot at me? and i have a thing with you? LOL who stoped anyone who knew me applying to your ls? who still needs to get involved in everything about me? reading a thread is 1 thing but you went asking about it and im obsessed? please. loool at you trying to play it off as a linkshell thing giving ppl what they deserve lol classic, guess thats how kandy raped you of your IG items that had nothing to do with HNM at all then went off with that hume guy you hate, and how Zeimeane phone fucked you for items too.

And like i said i never asked him to post nor did i apperiate it in the end, the thread is pointless and BG is more than over rated for drama, i mean bitch please even Hex can post here and look like a saint, the same guy who made posted pictures of rival shell leaders all over his forums with little edits, then when that wasnt enough tried to make them quit lmao.

Hows your mums basement btw? anyways done with this, as said so many times now i dont even want this thread up BG is shit.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leey View Post
    i mean bitch please
    Gold.

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

So much is wrong with the last thing posted here. I'm not Souel to begin with. He's the one who had the relationship with Kandy and she got away with his stuff. The only person with access to my account ever was Devlishtiger and we were a couple in real life at that point and time, living together. Anyone with half a brain knows I have never nor will ever play Final Fantasy 11 on anything other than my PS2 so that'd be a big negative in posting any screenshots I took of any other LS leaders?

As for having phone sex with Zeimeane, that would have been Bigeasy and that Elv PLD guy I can't remember atm.

Oh you know what, Dev ended up with a pair of my Leaping Boots when we broke up. I guess I got raped hardcore on that one. As for the whole my 'mum's' basement, pretty sure her house doesn't have one. Quite sure actually but next time I'm over there I can inspect if you wish. I know it's hard for you to fathom that people in this world aren't like you. They have full time jobs, they live away from their parents and they don't stalk girls on video games.

Next time you try to skewer the facts on things, do a better job at it. Especially don't try to attack someone who has owned you for a very very long time. And last but not least. Thanks for the Skill ups for my club. I appreciate using your Kraken Club for a little while this past weekend.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Next time you try to skewer the facts on things, do a better job at it.
    It's the new .

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Gah, I miss Odin! I miss FXI in general, but with today's announcement of FFXIV, I won't be coming back, lulz

My Lord... Poppisgirl... I thought "she" was a guy? I know I had been in a couple of shitty LS's with her. I met "it" in passing several times, and what a stuck-up bitch.

Can't believe Hex is still alive. Stupid kid, tl;dr.

Hex: "Hey, let's all cast Paralyna on that girl!"
    Anon: "Why?"
    Hex: "Cause she's paralyzed IRL! LOLZ!!!!!"

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Sadly he is, and um if your gonna skewer facts hex i have a full time job lol im also 21 so not really that embarrased to say i live at home in this day and age its not very uncommon, there is/was a globel cash crisis if you ever lived outside of ff, and you wasnt with kandy? Lexxus (sp) too i guess or shylo now? pretty sure they ALL have recieved alot of gear from you but guess we can believe you since your so reliable and trustworthy.

Guess i can just do what you do and flat out call anything bad said about me bullshit so there was no threats of nude pics, i didnt want her affection, and i never said she could keep it, if you can do it i can too right?

Hex: "Hey, let's all cast Paralyna on that girl!"
    Anon: "Why?"
    Hex: "Cause she's paralyzed IRL! LOLZ!!!!!"

Limitbreak members 2 of them a husband and wife, i forget names but i guess thats bullshit too right coming from an old member who saw it all + limi who i think was also ex resu i think?

think you will find you're the one who is full of shit/skewering facts but no surprise there lol

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Butthurt people. It is what it is, he got jacked and was too busy (I guess? Didn't read all these fucking Wall-O'-Texts) to GM it and lost it. You don't need to sympathize, but at the same time, don't need to call him a dumb ass (I'm pretty sure he is feelin' like one, I know I would, as would most people, if I lost something like that).

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Actually, I was never in Resu, ewww! I had some friends who converted to Resu after years, but I think before I left Odin it was lol@MoogleLounge & that EU LS Madberserk led... can't remember the name right now, but got the video.

I got the text of that conversation from a friend who was using that add-on for Windower. It was very lulzy, but at the same time it show'd how much of a person Hex was. I mean, I did some things I'm not proud of on Gilgamesh, but that... just sad.

Won't matter anyways in like 6 months. Hex will get some "decent" gear in FFXIV and immediately start trolling for womanz w/ his LS/guild.

On-topic: Hadn't you given your KC to someone before poppi, though? I thought this wasn't a first time? I may be thinking about someone else.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

This is all so very El oh El

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I would love to take credit for the Paralyna on Kitsume thing but it was actually OMG's thing. Plus Kitsume wasn't a she, very much a he. Once again, get your facts straight kids.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    lawl I had a friend who found a chick through XI before I quit and they were sharing accts. for a while, then she broke it off and she straight ninja'd his shit. It was a decent acct. too.
    Sounds like Amelye and Hardcorespazz, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if that's who you're talking about.

On topic: I'm close to alot of friends on this game and can trust most, but I sure as hell wouldn't let anyone of them hold my Kclub no matter how close or how much I trust them. It only takes one small thing for people to easily dick you over, even if you've known them for years.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Sounds like Amelye and Hardcorespazz, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if that's who you're talking about.

On topic: I'm close to alot of friends on this game and can trust most, but I sure as hell wouldn't let anyone of them hold my Kclub no matter how close or how much I trust them. It only takes one small thing for people to easily dick you over, even if you've known them for years.
    Nah it was a friend of mine who transfered over to Shiva with a few other guys and myself. All the guys I lent my acct. and gear to I knew for 3+ years in game. I could just simply be over trusting, but none of them ever screwed me over. I let them PL themselves, borrow some of my HQ shit or whatever you know. They shared theirs, too. If I couldn't make an event where I was up for an item, they'd jump on my shit for me etc. etc. God I do miss the old days. That shit was fun.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

I have videos of this chick from Asura of her doing very naughty things.

Oh sorry, thought that was related.