Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naveyah - Lakshmi Server     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Kedamonah

Naveyah - Lakshmi Server

I would like to take the time to explain to all that Naveyah, formerly known as Inga from the Ragnarok Server, is a problem child. After robbing one of his former linkshells of copious amounts of gil to fund a relic, he vanished for about a month, to return claiming to be the original owner's sister. He posed as a woman, got himself a lesbian girlfriend (whom I haven't spoken to after Inga's server swap, and thusly shall remain nameless), and joined Ragnarok Linkshell Cabelas. After attaining various pieces of equipment (AH history for Inga shows last scanning RA/EX item is Byakko's Haidate on 4/11/10) and finishing, and not picking up from the NPC, a Kikoku (so he claimed at the time, but he has lied so much I realize now that I don't know what words are truth from his mouth). Inga, on the 16th of that same month said that he was hacked and lost everything. Claiming that he was in Bastok Mines on Monk level 1, no jobs leveled at all. It would behoove you to notice that Naveyah's earliest item scan history on the AH website is precisely 4/16/10. After lying numerous times about gender (not a big deal as a whole but was refuted by individuals who have spoken with this person on Xbox live and knowing him specifically as a male), about being banned and later saying "I'm getting a roll-back", and then leaving various messages on the Inga AH profile comment things such as, "All of you are just hating, I didn't get banned, I will be back in October". Be advised that this individual is a liar and is out entirely for number one. That is all.

tl;dr

Lied about gender, embezzled previous linkshell funds, impersonating someone to hide said funds, and finally hopped servers with a relic and RA/EX obtained from Cabelas, abandoning both his "girlfriend" and the HNM linkshell.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

That's this pile of joy, right: http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/member.php?u=47993 ?

I could have told you he's a miserable tool, but this does make his signature awfully ironic.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I did wonder how he seemed to get funds for a relic so quickly going by his sig, and then start up again and no mention of a relic anywhere. Can't say this thread surprises me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

This could get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerix View Post
    This could get interesting.
    It won't.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

This hasn't even reached a 2nd page yet.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Well, I see how he could pass as a girl.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I think someones butt hurt that one of the few people who actually supported the LS left, and as for the whole Xbox thing? I'm still confused as to what fathero or ika or who'm ever was saying.

After attaining various pieces of equipment
    You do realize most of the shit I had obtained from the linkshell were majority self funded? I think you're just upset that I had gotten items that I had worked harder then most would have and after being ignored in LS for telling people to get their asses to events, the drama of all the shit that went on in that shell I was about to pull my fucking hair out.

hopped servers with a relic
    Uh... What? I don't own a relic and all the currency I had obtained was self funded I even refused to accept any currency that would have come from Cabelas, you can even ask Paimeii himself.

abandoning both his "girlfriend" and the HNM linkshell.
    what is this, I don't even..

also; inb4

also this made me lol, been waiting for it

I think most people believe the OP because there were no indications of starting a relic, and then you pop onto BG one day with a sig 'countdown' to kikoku that was already halfway through stage 4. Okay, that's a little fishy, maybe you RMTed it or got a lucky kclub? However, shortly after you took a 'break'. That almost screams 'I'm waiting until drama dies down' in some form or another.

Kedamonah

Butthurt? No. I am stating the facts. I am actually not upset in the least because I am personally not affected by anything you have done. You being affectionate with "Jhes" and calling each other by the names "Angel" and "Mary" don't ring a bell with the "girlfriend" thing, then? Rather convenient memory loss. Gnagbhod's Helm certainly wasn't self-funded. Haidate; perhaps you did get those triggers yourself. Or should I say you duo'd those triggers with Jhes? You two did spent an awful lot of time up in Sky. "Self-funded" for the relic I've already explained, and you didn't dispute that, nor the method described. I was not talking about currency from Cabelas. I was talking about the gil and currency from the Dynamis linkshell you left, taking all of it's funds with you. What you "took" from Cabelas in terms of relic, were the RA/EX items needed for stages four and five just before you took off. I recall the last thing you did before your being "hacked", is that you announced in linkshell that all the currency was traded in to the goblin in Castle Zvahl and that it was "pretty much done".

I'd also like to point out that you stayed up for.. what was it.. fourteen hours to help camp Tiamat? Now you say in your AH comment on Inga that HNM died, and thank God it did? You enjoyed camping, from what you told us. Now you're thankful that it's gone. Did you lie about something as simple as that, too?

Lastly, have you nothing to say about being "banned" or saying you were getting a rollback after being hacked? If you had told the linkshell that you were server hopping, straight up, we'd have been sad to see you go and wished you well. You did not have to lie about doing so. Why you were trying to keep it a secret is beyond me, and now that you've been found out, you look like a complete asshole. That is just how it appears, mate. You should have been honest.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I don't own a fucking Gnadbhods, at least not on Inga/Naveyah

as for my relic.

Two K.clubs, one I had, and one that was on my friends account that was given to me, along with speed belt that was also on the account, I had asked permission to sell any items on the account before doing so, also had E.bow, K.O. a few Imp. Wootz and various other goodies.

so right there that puts me at about hmm... 130m? Then there are all the Joyeuses I had sold for 1M+ to all the desperate EN people, and the merc KS99s I used to do, and there was also the Hachiryu Sune-ate that came from ZNMs when I was in the shell preview to joining Cabelas.

Let's not also forget about the Ace's Helms that I merced off and instead of taking the money, like Paimeii wanted to give me, I let the LS bank take it all, hmm I seem pretty damn generous to go out and camp something, claim and hold it for 30m - 3hrs+ and only to have some of the LS members not even co-op and come out, I also don't think you know about the 20-25m+ in triggers I gave to the LS, that I could have just sold off and just have the LS farm everything on their own.

I also think you fail to remember all the shit I purposely passed on because I didn't want to hold any responsibility with the gear tied me unless I had felt I had earned it, and with the items that I had taken (Byakko's Haidate, 14m+ in triggers just so 8 other people could get theirs before I see mine?) I had more then earned or payed for out of my own pocket.

If you want to have a 1:1 conversation with this and we can, hit me on AIM Inganarf, I'm interested what else you have to say and what you really really feel, cause talking to someone on AIM right now from Cabelas and you just seemed to bring this up out of no where.

and no, I fucking hated camping TO DEATH, there was nothing I wanted from the NMs, the only satisfaction I got out of it, was seeing shit go to other people.

edit - and I'm done feeding this troll, so carry on with the mountainous bullshit that spews from its keyboard, if me leaving a server because I'm sick of putting up with people who act like this, and continue to beat the same dead horse that has been in existence since I started playing then so be it then, that's fine and dandy and a great reason for me in my opinion. Keep adding more things that I've allegedly 'stolen' or taken that were unrightfully earned to the list, because I think it's just funny how things just magically pop up, Btw the Gnadbhod's Helm you claim I have, it was given to Datsko for his Monk because I had offered to pass in tell.

All I have to say is, "Jhes" is a complete fucking gimp bitch. I hope that useless bitch dies.

Xellana

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorSelf View Post
    All I have to say is, "Jhes" is a complete fucking gimp bitch. I hope that useless bitch dies.
    ... How is this relevant to the thread?

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Uh... What? I don't own a relic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    as for my relic.
    What?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

red handed etc.

never trust someone with an emo haircut in their profile.

the more you know, and knowing is half the battle~

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Oh shit the server transfer arrived with mah currency ^^ hai :D

Seriously though, O.Pieces 12k Yes Please.

Is this actually a Lakshmi thing, might just be me, but I have no clue who you're talking about. I've seen so many names thrown around, Futchy would be struggling to keep up. Upside is that this server pretty much destroys bank stealing transfers... time will tell.

If you want somewhere to hide out, you could join Lakshmi's Retirement Home. Apps are closed at the moment, but you could probably get in if you tried.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Kedamonah View Post
    Butthurt? No. I am stating the facts. I am actually not upset in the least because I am personally not affected by anything you have done. You being affectionate with "Jhes" and calling each other by the names "Angel" and "Mary" don't ring a bell with the "girlfriend" thing, then? Rather convenient memory loss. Gnagbhod's Helm certainly wasn't self-funded. Haidate; perhaps you did get those triggers yourself. Or should I say you duo'd those triggers with Jhes? You two did spent an awful lot of time up in Sky. "Self-funded" for the relic I've already explained, and you didn't dispute that, nor the method described. I was not talking about currency from Cabelas. I was talking about the gil and currency from the Dynamis linkshell you left, taking all of it's funds with you. What you "took" from Cabelas in terms of relic, were the RA/EX items needed for stages four and five just before you took off. I recall the last thing you did before your being "hacked", is that you announced in linkshell that all the currency was traded in to the goblin in Castle Zvahl and that it was "pretty much done".

I'd also like to point out that you stayed up for.. what was it.. fourteen hours to help camp Tiamat? Now you say in your AH comment on Inga that HNM died, and thank God it did? You enjoyed camping, from what you told us. Now you're thankful that it's gone. Did you lie about something as simple as that, too?

Lastly, have you nothing to say about being "banned" or saying you were getting a rollback after being hacked? If you had told the linkshell that you were server hopping, straight up, we'd have been sad to see you go and wished you well. You did not have to lie about doing so. Why you were trying to keep it a secret is beyond me, and now that you've been found out, you look like a complete asshole. That is just how it appears, mate. You should have been honest.

Screenshots and proof or shut the fuck up before rant. Thanks

Whether he got a lot from the linkshell is up for debate, you guys sure seem like a bunch of tools to me. I doubt he ran off with anything valuable.

Faking both being hacked and banned is asking for drama though, but there's still no point in this thread since Blacklion is a gimpshit retard and has no standards. If he even reads BG he's not going to care.

Banned.

BG Level

i saw stolen gil for relic and Ragnarok, and i was so happy. then not so much

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Can you change tldr to:
    "fakes being woman, denies relic then brags about completion, overall contradictory"