RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Cerberus (Peitha) Asura (Jenabell)

Player Warning:
    Cerberus: Peitha
    Asura: Jenabell

Former leader of Aristocrats Dynamis linkshell on Cerberus that stole 1/2 of the linkshell bank while under the guise of being "too sick" to log in. She jumped servers on June 25th 2010 and transfered all mules and such to Asura under her current name Jenabell.

Pictures of her transfer are as follows:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...mal/Proof2.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...zmal/Proof.jpg

After several attempts over the course of almost a month(June 7-July 4th) to get the bank prior to us uncovering her transfer, we finally had to start investigating on her disspearance. Her excuses included being on her death bed due to her Xbox being broken and her thyroid disease that was putting her on her death bed. During this same time she had no problems traveling across country(and switching servers lol.)

After confronting her about the new discovered server change, she then posted this nice little piece on FFXIAH.com:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=11835

Which she went back the next day and tried to delete it. Little did she know that you can't fully delete a OP topic. For easier reading here is the main post:

Jenabell said:your damn AC mule is on cerberus with the gil and all the currency, like i said i havent been on for awhile, but since Dierdren was bitching and she wants to play hard ball i will buy a new xbox. it's non of your damn business what i do in my life and on ffxi, you guys know there's a mule left on cerberus, but since you guys want gossip here it is.

me and shammus broke up over 5 weeks ago in rl. i didn't want to stay there and see him all the time so i moved out. 5 weeks ago, i went over to shammus' house and fucked him really good, hard and for a long ass time. i had a wild fucking night and we both rocked each others world. the best wild sex i had in a very long ass time. well, i realized me and shammus will never happen so i changed servers. which is none of your business.

like i said i haven't been on in a long time. i've been very sick with my heart condition (arrhythmia, and tachycardia) a thyroid disease, and high blood pressure. i'm on metoprolo and synthroid to start. so its running to doctors appointments here and there and some e.r visits and a few over night stays in the hospital. now if you guys are smart you will know these are serious conditions and its very draining, to the point where i cant even walk up a flight of stairs without having chest pains or being out of breath. If i have to post a pic of my RX i will cause i'm tired of the, "you're not sick" fucking shit, from Dierdren.

in between all this, when i'm doing better i've been to vegas and to washington state in the past month, but then deal with the aftermath now of being sick because i pushed myself to much. i've been enjoying myself and not letting a fucking game run my life and i don't schedule my life around FF.

so because you guys didn't trust me when i said the currency is on cerberus, still on a mule, not the same mule but a mule. i warned you not to fuck with me, i'm not doing well. so guess what FUCK OFF!!!! I'M DELETING THE MULE WITH ALL THE FUCKING CURRENCY!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i will take a screenshot of the mule with the currency before i delete it and post it.

so thank you for having fucking trust in me, you just fucked yourself and A.C. over Dierdren. you said you're going to make my life miserable, well you're the one that pushed me over the edge so thank you Dierdren because the inner bitch inside just came out, and i get the last laugh because i did nothing wrong, i wanted to have a private life get away from the love of my life and get over the pain of my break up, and left the fuck mule with the currency on cerberus.

oh and when shammus gets a wind of his personal life being air because i'm so pissed off, guess who he's going to also be pissed off at.... thats right.

So say goodbye to the mule with the little currency left, (that you can make up in one-two runs) you pushed me and now i'm deleting it and if you think i'm b.s'ing think again.
    so yes i changed servers but its non of your fucking business.

well i just air my dirty laundry have a nice day. oh btw Dierdren i advise you to get fucked really good and stay focus on EX and not on A.C. and get a real life.

SO LONG FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!
    As you can see, she is a class act. During this post she claimed that the Aristocrat Dynamis bank was infact still on Cerberus. Even after much debate, she would not relenquish the Bank to us unless we apologize for not trusting her.

It's still not 100% confirmed if the bank has switched servers, but some very close friends of hers have said that she told them that she jumped with it already. Bottem line, The linkshell doesn't have it and she does. At this point we have given up on it.

Just wanted to post this to inform other linkshells of this player. She may seem nice as hell over a long period of time, but when her true colors come out, she is scary.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Sounds like a crazy bitch, sucks :/. How much did she steal?

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Wow. What a crazy bitch, lol. Sorry you guys had to deal with this. A+ on pics + informative warning too. They've been pretty slack here lately.

I can't believe how many people were trying to defend her on AH. Even if you've been "drama free," before you make a huge mistake, you still made a huge mistake.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

My fucking GOD who mods that shit hole, the COOL STORY BRO quotes need to be banned, reinstated, and then banned again. Fuck I'm going to see if they have BG accounts and ban them here. FUCKING FUCK

JuanGarcia

(This post pops my Blue Gartr cherry yay!)
    I used to be in a group with her called SeaMonstas back on Hades. Not a very good player and not very intelligent (made obvious by her posts on FFXIAH). I always found it amusing how she would talk shit on other players and then you'd see her kissing up to them and doing stuff with them the next day lol. Oh well. She's bad news. Sorry you guys had to endure her.

Oh, before I go, if you see pictures of her, she's not bad looking. The people defending her probably think they have a shot with her lmao...but from what I hear about how she is, they probably do lmao. Anyways, GL DDHades with your endeavors. I have heard only good things about you so I'm sure you will remedy this!

Tagus

Haha... I like the part where she's dying and then goes to vegas.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Good player warning, but it's pretty fucking retarded of you (or yall?) to not just suck it up and apologize to get the currency. Or I misread. Either way.

JuanGarcia

Well...

1. What do they have to apologize for? I get what you're saying but that's just retarded in itself what she was ranting about and demanding an apology...

2. An apology wouldn't get the gil back, it was stated that they were informed she took off with it anyway.

Either way, they made their point, that's all that matters. Anyone who let's this person into their LS and has read any of these posts will one day regret it. Good night all.

DAKPluto

Metoprolol would never be prescribed to someone on a thyroid medication....

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto View Post
    Metoprolol would never be prescribed to someone on a thyroid medication....
    Out of curiosity, why? She said she was taking artificial thyroid hormone and a beta1-blocker. I'm far from an expert on the topic, but I thought beta1 was pretty well restricted to the heart and kidneys (acting on both to raise blood pressure when activated, blocking would server to reduce blood pressure spikes then).

However, as a scientist my official opinion is that some combinations of genetics and environmental factors have coalesced and made the bitch crazy.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    However, as a scientist my official opinion is that some combinations of genetics and environmental factors have coalesced and made the bitch crazy.
    IT'S SCIENCE, MOTHERFUCKERS, DON'T QUESTION IT.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    My fucking GOD who mods that shit hole, the COOL STORY BRO quotes need to be banned, reinstated, and then banned again. Fuck I'm going to see if they have BG accounts and ban them here. FUCKING FUCK
    Holy fuck, this. I was scrolling for ages.

Thank god for this:

Also, this bitch is crazy.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

FFXIAH forums are pretty retarded because the mods are just as retarded as the posters, and refuse to enforce their own rules.

Also people on those boards are easy as fuck to troll.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Despain View Post
    FFXIAH forums are pretty retarded because the mods are just as retarded as the posters, and refuse to enforce their own rules.

Also people on those boards are easy as fuck to troll.
    God, I remember reading one post. Something along the lines of "I used to be an ignorant player. But then I came to FFXIAH and now I understand the game mechanics." I'm not sure what to think. The site is gold but the forums were the worst idea ever.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

GDI I have to deal with more BS in Asura?? Like don't have enough psycho bitches already Thanks for the info

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by JuanGarcia View Post
    Well...

1. What do they have to apologize for? I get what you're saying but that's just retarded in itself what she was ranting about and demanding an apology...

2. An apology wouldn't get the gil back, it was stated that they were informed she took off with it anyway.

Either way, they made their point, that's all that matters. Anyone who let's this person into their LS and has read any of these posts will one day regret it. Good night all.
    I thought at the end they said the mule was there, and she planned on deleting it, then changed her mind that if they would apologize she would give it back. I agree 100% she's a dumb bitch, but I'd suck it up to get a couple run's worth or currency back.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

/

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Never mind then, I misunderstood.