Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Stiffmeister & Hanley [Sylph]

Hihi, wanted to warn people about these two who currently reside in Sylph. The linkshell they affiliate with is SylphsFelons.

Well this past week both Stiffmeister and Hanley were both hosting a Kclub Run and a PCC run. When the chest popped for the 3rd member they booted each of them for that specific run respectively and opened their chest. I have a few screen shots of shouts that were taken in Whitegate to show what Stiffmeister had to say in response to these events.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...fmeister01.png

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...fmeister02.png

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...fmeister03.png

Please avoid these 2 at all costs. They will keep stealing and just don't care at all.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I would also like to add this link on a thread I found on alla.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.htm...4045494&page=1

DAKPluto

Who the hell shouts to sell cookies....

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Who the hell would trust someone named Stiffmeister from a LS called SylphFelons?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

And I suppose GuardiansofSylph is who you should turn to when you need help with something right?

...who takes LS names seriously

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

It's the name + LS. Usually a good indication if someone is an idiot or not.

On top of that, why go to a hosted KCBC? That's screaming for trouble. Getting a KC jacked from a BC is wayyyy too common of a story.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Wow, someone dodged a bullet if they got a KC with random people. Lol. Should be warning us of the idiot that decide to go with them.

Hanley

Funny how I have never done a kclub run and I apparently hosted two lol get your facts straight. Stiff made 40k selling those cookies btw. Sylphfelons ftw. For those who are curious they made a thread called "fairy felons" a long time ago and that is how the linkshell came about. Your right vagus true true. I look forward to the more threads about this to hear the stories to look back in a few years and hear about our fun times we had watching people taking a made up item and crying about it like little babies. good playing hahahahaha

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I'm framing you.

llChaosll

Hey all, this is Leviathon from Sylph, I dont know how my name got mentioned into this incident. I left a response on Alla forums, the one the other person linked to. I had a friend send me a pol msg askin me, he thought I sold my charachter cuz my name was being mentioned in some incident which I have no clue about.
    I will check back to see what this is all about.
    Thanks again.

llChaosll

Srry, I 4got to mention, this is under cross server apps, I been on Sylph since launch date, never crossed to another server, so Im still waiting on someone to give me some info on why my name is being involved.

Thanks!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by llChaosll View Post
    Srry, I 4got to mention, this is under cross server apps, I been on Sylph since launch date, never crossed to another server, so Im still waiting on someone to give me some info on why my name is being involved.

Thanks!
    lol prepare for flame

Quote Originally Posted by llChaosll View Post

Thanks!
    Well Mr. ||Chaos||, you seem like a well-presented individual. Now if you were just |Chaos|, I wouldn't be as sure.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Hanley View Post
    I look forward to the more threads about this to hear the stories to look back in a few years and hear about our fun times we had watching people taking a made up item and crying about it like little babies. good playing hahahahaha

Its funny how you brush it off as a "made up item" and "people cry about it" yet you two go through all of this trouble shouting to gather players just to rob people of it. With all the effort these made up items sound really important to you. Yeah Hanley keep going with that you sound really smart already!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

To Chaos: I searched through the alla forum and I didnt mention your name. I know you are Leviathon, a different character. Sorry for the confusion but this has nothing to do with you. It has to do with Stiffmeister and Hanley and the people they have robbed.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Even morons have to have their drama I guess..

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I wouldn't really go with 'have to'. If anything new regarding this that isn't retarded comes up a mod can be PM'd to unlock.