+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

That's one thing I have no access to over here.... edibles. I can make everything myself, but what a pain in the ass lol.

The best vacation is a cruise. There's almost no security going onto the boat for the first time other than medal detectors. Getting off at the ports is a joke as well.... getting back on at the ports is a different story, as is getting back into the states.

I bring like 1/4-1/2 ounce along with me taped to my leg or carry on. I'd never try and get plant matter onto a plane though, dabs/edibles is obviously a different story.... which is why I want better access to some damn edibles.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

pic of edible crew. Thursday was burn relief day

It's nice to be able to buy products prepared by well established kitchens and know exactly the dosage you're getting.

Been smoking a good bit recently since I found an easy delivery service in my area.

I forgot how damn nice it could be, especially when none of my neighbors care and I can enjoy it without worrying about pissing someone off.

Been checking out different strains since the last time I could smoke was early high school and we just got whatever we could. So much fun.

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone well experienced with Piss tests? Not a huge regular smoker but maybe once a week... Read plenty of fluids and some cranberry juice etc but would i be looking at a good 4-5 week clearout if i had to take a piss test?

Also now especially that the US has some states were it is legal and some where it is not. What if you were on vacation in said state and partook in the activities then had to come back to your job / state and had to take a piss test? Still no excuse or what?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

if the company wants to terminate for cannabinoids in UAs, they will regardless of whether or not they like the idea of trips to Colorado or Washington. That will be most companies until some competent federal legislation is enacted. After all, it's almost entirely cannabinoids that keep the UA testing industry going strong. The Concentras and the like thank you. Lots harder to see that heroin use, track marks aside.

As for your current situation, a weekly smoker 5 weeks removed is almost certainly fine to pass a UA. You're probably fine in 10-15 days even if you're skinny, active, etc.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

even if its 100% legalized/decriminalized/whatever else needs to happen, if an employer has a 0 tolerance for something you can get canned

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Just took a piss test been a heavy heavy user if you've got a Month to clean stop smoking etc and take a 12 dollar walmart test 2 days before. Else substitute if it's a low key Job test, if you get and clean out a mio bottle a full bottle keeps the exact amount of piss needed to fill a bottle, I stored mine in the inner thigh /sideballs heated it up to 110 degrees using warm water running over it and a cheap thermometer. Temp held for over an hour in the 99-92 ranges. GL

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

yeah i was smoking daily through my last UA. synthetic urine at 95 deg F into cup >_>; that's came up in this thread before I think

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Cheers for the info!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Been awhile since this thread was bumped.

I think the preliminary counts from votes last night say that Oregon and Alaska approved the measures for legal recreational marijuana

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sqwunk View Post
    Been awhile since this thread was bumped.

I think the preliminary counts from votes last night say that Oregon and Alaska approved the measures for legal recreational marijuana
    I believe DC did as well. At least that's what the news said this morning.

Very interesting. I got stoned out of my mind, voted, and passed out when I got home so I wasn't able to follow any of the news till now.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

DC Approved recreational as well I think, from what I read congress will likely try to overturn it there.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fuck Florida.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Alaska has to wait until August 2015 & Oregon January 2016 to begin selling.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I believe DC did as well. At least that's what the news said this morning.
    DC is a bit different than CO's model. We legalized possession up to two ounces, but there is no recreational infrastructure or taxation model in place and there are no immediate plans to create either. Also, since DC has the odd status as a federal district, congress has to approve the initiative. We'll see what happens. On one hand, voters passed medical marijuana in 1998, but Congress delayed it forever by forbidding DC to use taxpayer funds to implement the measure. On the other, when DC moved to decriminalize marijuana and make it a $25 fine, Congress let it pass with no issue.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Since this thread has been bumped, does anyone know of any good desktop vaporizers at a reasonable price? Below $200 is my price range. I need one that does dry herbs as I don't do wax or oils.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...c35_story.html

Interested to see if there are any shenanigans at 12:01 tonight

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hasnt been much going on in here lately so apologies for the bump!

I'm wondering if there are many here that are regular users without tobacco? Living in BC now close to a year and my whole perception of the "drug" has changed completely. I didn't partake but the 20th of April here was ridiculous and it is still technically illegal for non medicinal use here. Just seems so much more relaxed approach to it here and people use it freely.

Anyways those that do regularly smoke / eat / vape or whatever any particular strains you use or recommend? Would also be interested to hear from anyone that would have it daily or a few times a week and if they have noticed any major adverse affects to their health etc since they started?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

If no one else responds in a few hours when I get off work I can wall of text you, but off the cuff.
    I "smoke" alot so I can answer some of your questions.

Smokers cough is probably the closest to any effects / mucus.

Stains OG kush, girlscout cookie, master Jedi, and stay away from train wreck unless you have nothing else to do that day or plan on chugging energy drinks it's got that name for a reason lol