FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Such a good game. Good music, good plot, good design, good everything. Fuck you, once again, SE. I never, ever get tired of saying it. Ever.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I too recall being stuck at Riovanes my first time through, but not completely restarting since my last back-up was toward the end of chapter 1. Still annoying as hell having to retrace those steps. I don't remember the rooftop fighting giving me too much trouble, but then again it's been over a decade since I last played it.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Well like I said before, the rooftop fight is all about luck. The inside the castle shit requires previous preparation. If you went into it blind, depending on how your Ramza was setup, you could be very screwed.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I've got FFT running awesome via emu on my SGS4 but cant get WotL running on the PSP emu. Sucks.

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Tried in Tech Random Q thread, no bites

I'd like to play some emulator games on my Galaxy Tab 2, and I've heard I can use a bluetooth controller for this purpose. Is this feasible with most Android emulators? If there are only some emulators that support controllers, recommending one and a controller to go along with it would be appreciated. Also, are there PS1 emulators that the Tab 2 could run? Basically what I'm saying is I'd like to be able to play FFT on my tablet with a controller, lol.

Edit: I bought this controller and it has worked fairly well for epsxe on my Tab, though the select button isn't assignable; I assume because, while in game, it brings up the "Quit game?" prompt. I also can't get the L2/R2 triggers to assign, but aren't necessary. I've only ever tried this with epsxe and FFT.

BG Level

ePSXe should work great for FFT on your Tab. I think it supports Bluetooth controllers but i haven't tried.

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Are Bluetooth controllers all going to be pretty much the same?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jakson View Post
    Are Bluetooth controllers all going to be pretty much the same?
    Yes, I think.

For Beowulf, Magic ATK and Faith help out his acc. with Spellblade, right?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Now available in NA for Android - $13.99
    Features

• Character designer Akihiko Yoshida’s illustrations come to life through animated sequences that combine hand-drawn style visuals with the fluidity of computer graphics – fully voiced exclusively for the English version

• Classic orchestrations from world-renowned composers Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masaharu Iwata capture the essence and breathtaking drama of the world of Ivalice

• Final Fantasy turns tactical: experience strategic, turn-based combat on battlefields brought to life with breathtaking art and stunning visual effects.

• Customize your characters – with 22 jobs and over 400 abilities to choose from, the range of tactical options open to you in combat is truly astounding.

• Uncover secret truths hidden within a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal, heresy, love and heroism.

• Recruit legendary Square Enix characters to your party, including Balthier from Final Fantasy XII and Cloud from Final Fantasy VII.

• Watch key scenes unfold through gorgeous, cutting-edge animation.

• Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix’s mobile RPGs

• New and improved visuals
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...leplay.FFT_en2

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Wow about time

I hope this does well. Well enough to warrant an original tactics title on mobile platform. Hell, I'd settle for A1 and A2 ports/remakes. I'm too old to be seen carrying a handheld console in public.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Evane View Post
    I hope this does well. Well enough to warrant an original tactics title on mobile platform. Hell, I'd settle for A1 and A2 ports/remakes. I'm too old to be seen carrying a handheld console in public.
    So you'd prefer people thinking you're playing candy crush instead?

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

^ I... I can't really disagree with that. Mobile gaming, IMO looks worse, depending on the audience looking at you. OGs will think you're a traitorous bastard playing mobile; moms and standard adults will think candy crush and not care.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    ^ I... I can't really disagree with that. Mobile gaming, IMO looks worse, depending on the audience looking at you. OGs will think you're a traitorous bastard playing mobile; moms and standard adults will think candy crush and not care.
    My friends play on their mobiles all the time. Clash of clans, poker, monopoly, etc. But once I get my PSVita or 3DS out, all hell breaks loose. Ah.. the jokes I heard after trying to explain what is KH:DDD and why I'm playing it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

No shame busting out my 3DS in public. I bought it, don't need to impress people I'll never see again.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I play mobile games on the train and shit mostly for the ease of it. Don't really care whos looking. But I wouldn't want in depth games like this on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    No shame busting out my 3DS in public. I bought it, don't need to impress people I'll never see again.
    Me with the Vita. Used to hit up the light rail on occasion and best believe the Vita came out. Note that no one fucking cared.
    Well, a few people did. Some people asked me what it was, some didn't care about it anymore once they found out and some asked how much it costed and where I got it, etc. Generally speaking, people don't seem to care one way or the other. Even if they did, I wouldn't.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

i bought ht it, don't need to impress people I'll never see again.
    This is the correct answer.

I still have my ps2 so I can play ff:t when I get the itch. As nice as this news is, I'll pass

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Fuck yeah.

BG Level

PSP emulator on phone, don't need the official Android release to play WoTL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast