+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pyroden - Bismarck     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Pyroden - Bismarck

Just a quick one. This guy tried to Ninja lot some PLD hands from Dynamis San-d'oria in my shell. So be cautious.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

oh no, he tried to steal that inventory -1 from you.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

It doesn't matter what the item is.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This game is so dead. Shit is so rarely used no point in this thread.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

So someone trying to steal something from a linkshell is completely ok? It really doesn't matter what the they tried to steal it shows that they don't care about the rules and will take something if given the chance.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

just fucking boot them and move on, come back to us when they steal your LS bank and shit.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    So someone trying to steal something from a linkshell is completely ok? It really doesn't matter what the they tried to steal it shows that they don't care about the rules and will take something if given the chance.
    If you can't handle someone trying to steal PLD relic hands (which drop like a whore's underwear) then you shouldn't be here.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I don't care about the relic hands. This is basically just to say that this guy is capable of ninja lotting something that he wants if given the chance. If he gets into another LS he could try it on a much better item. Jesus Christ.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Maybe, this post will stop someone from putting the thief into a position of power, which might prevent a bank being stolen? Doesn't matter if the drop is common or not, the point is something was stolen.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Maybe, this post will stop someone from putting the thief into a position of power, which might prevent a bank being stolen? Doesn't matter if the drop is common or not, the point is something was stolen.
    ^ This. It don't matter what the item is... he still tried 2 steal it... and should not be trusted.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Never mind a position of power, if someone is dumbfuck retarded enough to try and ninja lot something as pointless as pld relic hands do you really, really want them in your LS or party? I thought not.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

they ninja`d the sandy run from Noseph anyway .(schedules for Dyna on Foobar/BG)

ninja`d gear in a ninja`d zone . so that outwights it ?

Oh noes someone took my Dynamis zone Q_Q

Nobody gives a fuck

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

people still do dyna o.O......

I still need a fucking cor af2 hat and rdm af2 hat ; ;

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's cool when people get to the point that they don't even give two fucks that someone ninja's something (whatever it may be). A warning is a warning, I don't see why people are getting so butthurt at the guy posting a legit warning of a player. So what if it was a shitty item, it was still a shady move.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    It's cool when people get to the point that they don't even give two fucks that someone ninja's something (whatever it may be). A warning is a warning, I don't see why people are getting so butthurt at the guy posting a legit warning of a player. So what if it was a shitty item, it was still a shady move.
    You sir do not understand what butt hurt is. What went on in this thread would be "not giving a fuck."

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Meh, wrong word, w/e.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

PLD relic hands rly? I agree he stole and thats wrong yadayada but why not something interesting, like he raped your drop pool for currency or something ect ect. You also prove how stupid this thread is by argueing with milkster over him being right for once.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I really couldn't give two shits anymore lol. True, PLD relic hands are a pretty useless item but that makes him look more of the idiot for trying to steal them rather then me. I posted this thread to warn other linkshells about him so it won't happen again not to give you something interesting to read, Get out more.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

they feel they wasted thier time reading a post about ninjad relic and not stolen LS banks, this is a legitamate warning ty and ill spread the word to other EGLS ldrs i know