1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 13 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 13 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Post your UI setup!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

What font is that Arx?

Justin Bieber
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justin Bieber
    FFXIV Server
    Masamune

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The font I'm using is SimHei, quality set to Standard, Mass set to thickest.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

i wish we could toggle the actionbar tooltips off. i hate those god damn things.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I wish we could move the secondary chat box that comes up when we speak to NPC's, during cutscenes etc... It is messing up with me FFXI'ing my UI

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Finally got unlazy and customized the UI since the update. This is all I could do before maintenance-- Need to switch the text boxes around so i can type into the chat box instead of the battle one.

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/a...queen/UI-1.jpg

It'll change a bit this week since Im expecting my new computer in. Might post again once that happens.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Crizto View Post
    I wish we could move the secondary chat box that comes up when we speak to NPC's, during cutscenes etc... It is messing up with me FFXI'ing my UI
    THIS! Also, the craft window is the same size/position, but you can move it, but it just reverts back on next synth. >< Here's what I came up with last night, have to play with it for a bit to see if I like it. Also, you can put the connection/time widget over the top edge of a chat box and the black makes it easier to read. You can also put the 4 icon thing next to it and it looks good, but the chat box takes precedence over it and you can't click the buttons... edit: this is 1776x1000 res.
    Spoiler: show
    http://i56.tinypic.com/311l4sh.jpg

Also had this, but didn't like the way the npc dialog overlapped everything...
    http://i51.tinypic.com/2a9cq9z.jpg

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Until they add more/better filter options I feel like it's futile messing with my UI further. Too much little annoying shit to work around, like how there is no filter for NPC dialog (WTF), can't move NPC Dialog box that pops up, /tells pop up in both windows if you try to move your main chat window to the one with the typing bar (dunno how to explain it), can't permanently move craft window, etc, etc. The game also desperately needs a FAST, EFFICIENT way to fullscreen chatlogs the way FFXI had-- we don't need 8 chat boxes, we need this. Hopefully this gets cleaned up in December.

I will say I'm liking the general look of euph's a few posts up though. Didn't mean to shit on the thread just venting :/

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/w...ta/UISetup.jpg

Temporary till we get more freedom :s

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sunnlona Iyrnlohwyn
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

One major issue with the ability to split chat to other windows that it is still contained in the same master log. If I have a chat window just for LS chat, and no one is really talking anymore, after enough fighting/crafting what-have-you I can notice the lines in the LS chat window slowly disappear as they get pushed up in the master chat log the game keeps. I don't know if other games handle it the same way, but it is frustrating.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'd post mine but I need 10 posts.. u.u;