Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Read elsewhere on ffxiah that its +50 dmg a hit. Seems to decay with each hit by 1 until canceling itself at 1 add effect dmg. This can be overcome since the spell cost is only 24 and the recast is 30 secs, and you can re-write it. Still don't know whether it stacks with ws.

Regardless, it seems definitely worth using unless you have a dnc in party

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

And reading from the other poster that he was having fun with it with kclub, I would assume it procs with multihit weapon?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    And reading from the other poster that he was having fun with it with kclub, I would assume it procs with multihit weapon?
    Yes, and it having a total dmg cap will explain why I noticed it had worn off after the kc fights heh, never really dealt with En spells before.

All-in-all pretty nice for no effort spell really, even with Plaga just cast over it. Wish Dread Spikes would work similarly, stay on longer but can keep a dmg cap.... once you need it its often too late to cast.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Haven't seen it posted yet, so here goes...

Quick Draw grants same TP as a normal shot, factoring in delay of gun and bullet. Furthermore, it is modified by sTP, so /Sam and Samurai Roll work on it, as does sTP gear. /Sam with just Rajas and an XI Sam Roll was returning 26 TP. /Sam looks to now be a very useful sub for COR

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Hasso seems to go up at 85. Getting +12 STR, nothing ground breaking but nice to have.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kadaj View Post
    Hasso seems to go up at 85. Getting +12 STR, nothing ground breaking but nice to have.
    If it follows the set level scale listed on wiki, it should gain its increase at level 84...
    25 +3
    28 +4
    35 +5
    42 +6
    49 +7
    56 +8
    63 +9
    70 +10
    77 +11
    Every seven levels, so 12 str at 84, 13 str at 91, and finally 14 str at 98.

Also, can anyone who has lvld up NIN to 85 testto see if we get Dual Wield 5 at 85...

Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    If it follows the set level scale listed on wiki, it should gain its increase at level 84...

Every seven levels, so 12 str at 84, 13 str at 91, and finally 14 str at 98.

Also, can anyone who has lvld up NIN to 85 testto see if we get Dual Wield 5 at 85...
    Giving the fact that SE is terrified of breaking the job ( cant think of any other reason not to give Nin Jubaku: NI) i whoudnt put my money on it

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Fell Cleave seems to have recieved a significant boost in power. Just very short test but killed about 50ish too weak mobs just outside Jeuno in Rolanberry. The same place I tested it when I first got it. Seems to be about a 40-80% increase on these mobs. My averages before were around 600-900 (potentially before I might have been DAing getting the large variance.) I was averaging probably about 1100-1200 now so I don't think it was DAing. Sadly I didn't think to ignore DAs on the prior tests but either way shows a fairly big boost. Of course I know these are just terrible eyeballing numbers but the point is Fell Cleave was definitely boosted.

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Saboteur testing.

Saboteur seems to be a straight up doubling of both duration all of our enfeebles, and doubling potency for most (except gravity, which is currently broken)

Specifics

Slow II
    39% slow, 78% with Sab, duration 3->6 minutes

Paralyze

~25% proc rate normally, ~50% with sab, average duration went from 77->163 seconds. (tested both with 100+ swings of level 0 bees)

Poison II

20/tic, 4 minute duration

Dia II

4/tic, 4 minute duration, does not increase Def down based on /check (level 50 mob under Dia II went from normal -> low defense with +10 attack, was still doing the same with Sab Dia II)

Bio II

12/tic w/ 215 skill, did not affect initial "nuke" damage, 4 min duration. Could not test Attk down, suspect it doesn't work based off Dia II testing.

Sleep II

3 minute duration.

Does not work with Dispel. (Not that I know how it'd work if it did.)

Things to be tested still: Bind, Silence, Blind, Addle (Gravity when not broken.)

Does not work with: Stun, Elemental Debuffs (Choke/Burn etc..) If you cast a non-qualifying spell, the status does not wear off.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Saboteur + Slow II + Carnage Elegy is serious business.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Foldypaws View Post
    Saboteur testing.
    If possible could you test Slow II and Saboteur with Elegy? I'm worried about there being some kind of hard cap on slowing an enemy.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I recall it capping at Slow +100%, but maybe I'm wrong.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Dunno if its been said yet, or if its always been like this for corsair.

However, I just noticed you can get markamship skillups from Quick Draw.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The update notes stated that along with gaining TP from QD you'd also be able to get skillups. It's nice to get confirmation that it works though.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    Dunno if its been said yet, or if its always been like this for corsair.

However, I just noticed you can get markamship skillups from Quick Draw.
    ::insert facepalm.jpeg::

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun View Post
    The update notes stated that along with gaining TP from QD you'd also be able to get skillups. It's nice to get confirmation that it works though.
    Sorry don't like cor, so skimmed through it's changes >.>

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Divine Caress doesn't wear off when you use Erase or Esuna, so I'm guessing it doesn't apply to status effects removed by those spells. It wears off after using any other status ailment spell though, including Cursna.

No idea how effective it actually is as a job ability, but the fact that it doesn't work with Erase/Esuna makes me not even want to bother outside of petrify.

Cura2 is pretty amazing though. Equivalent to Curaga2 without Misery active for only 41mp. I've been able to push it up to at least 280 just dicking around taking Fireball damage from Shadow Lizards.

Quote Originally Posted by orson View Post
    Fell Cleave seems to have recieved a significant boost in power. Just very short test but killed about 50ish too weak mobs just outside Jeuno in Rolanberry. The same place I tested it when I first got it. Seems to be about a 40-80% increase on these mobs. My averages before were around 600-900 (potentially before I might have been DAing getting the large variance.) I was averaging probably about 1100-1200 now so I don't think it was DAing. Sadly I didn't think to ignore DAs on the prior tests but either way shows a fairly big boost. Of course I know these are just terrible eyeballing numbers but the point is Fell Cleave was definitely boosted.

This would explain (along with Atma) that post about 230k/hour Abyssea PT with MS + Fellcleave spam.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Malacite View Post
    This would explain (along with Atma) that post about 230k/hour Abyssea PT with MS + Fellcleave spam.
    I hurt just thinking about the chest bitch in that scenario.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Forbidden Key macro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast