BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Fucking great episode lol
    Loving how season to season frank and others are on more and more hardcore drugs, last season it was weed, now Frank's doing lines of coke and Rickety Cricket has a crack pipe?

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Seems like they are fully over the shit episode hump that was the first few eps of this season.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Just in time for the finale.

Banned.

BG Level

I thought the season was 13 episodes, lame.

I hadn't seen A Very Sunny Christmas, was a dvd release last year and final episode this year....

hoooooly shit was that episode awesome, to me it was a fucking masterpiece. might be my favorite, need to let it simmer over night though to be sure.

edit @ below....wtf, lame? /rage, although I could see it being meh on a second viewing...first viewing was awesome though. dude, charlie biting the santa? c'mon

Daddy Warbucks
    BG Level

Pretty lame, although the couch scene is always good.

I havent seen the Christmas episode till recently either, so awesome. Charlie not being able to get past 1 melody on that toy was LOL.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I havent seen the Christmas episode till recently either, so awesome. Charlie not being able to get past 1 melody on that toy was LOL.
    This is funny as hell. They made that thing for last year an it sold pretty well. I'ts selling almost as well this year.

As far as this season goes, I'm kind of disappointed. The two part start had some good bits, but mostly bad. Then they did another combo in the high-school that hurt the season again. Then they did the swimming pool episode with the worst production values in the show's history... For the first time in 3+ years I haven't even been watching every week and still have the last 3 weeks to watch. Probably the best thing to happen to the season was Dee's irl pregnancy and how they wrote it into the show, that is the polar opposite of what happens to all other shows when the female cast has irl kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryr View Post
    This is funny as hell. They made that thing for last year an it sold pretty well. I'ts selling almost as well this year.

As far as this season goes, I'm kind of disappointed. The two part start had some good bits, but mostly bad. Then they did another combo in the high-school that hurt the season again. Then they did the swimming pool episode with the worst production values in the show's history... For the first time in 3+ years I haven't even been watching every week and still have the last 3 weeks to watch. Probably the best thing to happen to the season was Dee's irl pregnancy and how they wrote it into the show, that is the polar opposite of what happens to all other shows when the female cast has irl kid.
    Got a lot better in the later eps. You won't regret seeing the last few eps.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Dude are you kidding? The high school arc was fucking amazing even without the Lethal Weapon 5 shit. This season also had some of their best episodes ever. The ASPCA ball, Halloween Rashomon, and the finale were all 10/10 episodes.

Daddy Warbucks
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dryr View Post

How did you not like the pool episode? Really, every episode aside from the first two has been full of hilarious moments.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

even the wedding arc was saved by Charlie's uncle in part 2.

Daddy Warbucks
    BG Level

Yeah haha, and there was the opening with Dennis miming out strangling her which was pretty good

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    I'm sorry, were you writing something about Sunny?

so i need to tell someone this and its somewhat tied to this shit so yea...i realize after the fact now that I was pretty much D.E.N.N.I.S'd by a chick just recently. i wont bore with details, but this is one of the lowest points of my life realizing that i allowed this to happen to me lol. totally the same progression as it. the irony of my avatar has not gone unnoticed either haha.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Kind of lame to keep us hanging after teasing us like that. At least explain how she demonstrated her value, engaged you physically, nurtured your dependence, neglected you emotionally, gave you some hope and then ended shit lol.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So I didn't want to make a new thread, but where is somewhere I can watch All of the episodes of It's Always Sunny online, not really into downloading if possible.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Um.. seeing promos on Comedy Central using clips I have never before seen on an episode of Sunny? Or am I just retarded

Showing Charlie and Frank feeding a family milk steak + jelly beans in that families house, that they made w/ their dead cat?

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    Um.. seeing promos on Comedy Central using clips I have never before seen on an episode of Sunny? Or am I just retarded

Showing Charlie and Frank feeding a family milk steak + jelly beans in that families house, that they made w/ their dead cat?
    I am not alone! Wtf with that episode, I must see it, looks funny as shit.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

There's another clip too but I'm blanking on the content of that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag