+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 179 FirstFirst ... 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation Vita     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There's definitely some really fucking hard content in the new one. The guild quest system and the max level content it provides is pretty ridiculous with almost every monster having oneshot moves (even stupid shit like a Velocidrome could be smacking you for 100+ damage).

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

An aside from arguments about difficulty, setting the PS4 demo to download and going to give it a nice long spin tomorrow since I have the day off.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Some day 2 gameplay with that sexy Naginata. I'm still not very good with it but at least I'm starting to remember to 'try' to parry things today. (No audio)

http://www.twitch.tv/tenchihawkwing/...56736?t=17m22s

(The coolest part is at 25:25)

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    I buy from them often, never had an issue. You choose which company for them to ship through, so you should be able to figure out which one to track with.
    I didn't get a chance to choose which company for them to ship through. My email says:

Shipping details
    Shipping type: Air Economy Box Registered

I searched that in google and didn't come up with a site or anything related to that. It's been a week now since it was shipped.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Galois Evariste
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Really disappointed with the rifle. I'm sure I'm just missing something with it, but for now I'm moving on to another weapon.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I didn't get a chance to choose which company for them to ship through. My email says:

Shipping details

I searched that in google and didn't come up with a site or anything related to that. It's been a week now since it was shipped.
    Did you try just going to UPS, FEDEX and entering the tracking? It seems they are mostly using those 2 now a days

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Shipping details

Thats because you chose standard shipping

Normal they use local mail service (so I guess USPS for you?) You can go to USPS and put that tracking and follow it

If not for when i bought stuff from them I tracked from there

http://www.singpost.com/

And it took me 2.5 weeks

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Not sure if this is posted anywhere but they have a bunch of games for 96 cents on PSN till the 23rd. Got Breath of Fire IV from it.

Edit: To the above posts, thanks. It was able to be tracked via USPS and its in CA atm another few days I guess.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Grabbed Dino crisis 1 and 2 for under $2.... yay

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Wow that cheap

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni (from the creator of Senran Kagura)

Spoiler: show
    Senran Kagura creator Kenichirō Takaki and Hiraku Kaneko (Maken-Ki! Battling Venus 2, The Qwaser of Stigmata, Manyū Hiken-chō) are helming the project. The next issue of Kadokawa's Weekly Famitsu magazine will announce details about the project's console game on Thursday.

The tagline for the Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- console game is "Girls use their bodies as weapons." The staff members include:

• Enormous breasts producer: Kenichirō Takaki
    • Character design: Mana Kakkowarai
    • Production: Marvelous
    • Development: Meteorise

Revealed characters include Aya Suzaki as Rinka Kagurazaka and Kanae Itō as Ranka Kagurazaka
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...o-games/.86208
    http://valkyriedrive.jp/

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Shouldn't it be "Exploding Breasts Producer" or bursting breasts... something of that nature?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

So my game finally came two weeks later. Can you not use DLC from JP games?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

So my game finally came two weeks later. Can you not use DLC from JP games?
    Afaik your console is us so it uses us psn you would have to create a jp psn id

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Monsterbag, Coming April 7th
    Hello, World! Here at IguanaBee we have exciting news to share — MonsterBag is about to be in your hands! Now with the good folks at PlayStation, we can share with you our release date. It was difficult for us to wait any longer, but now we can share our game with you on April 7th. Yes, it’s that close!

We know that you’d prefer to see a trailer rather than continue reading about the game, but sadly we didn’t have the time to prepare something for you, so, sorry, this is all we have… Nah, we didn’t want to leave you empty handed at this moment, so we got some help from talented folks at PlayStation, who helped us put together this launch trailer. Enjoy!

Most of you will be asking “What’s MonsterBag about?” MonsterBag is a kind of puzzle, platformer (If you think of people as a platform!) action game. The game is about a little blue monster called V and V’s journey to get back to his friend Nia (a charming little girl), passing through places filled with people.

But what would you do if you saw a monster approaching you? Smash it to death, of course! You’ll have to help V sneak past people, all the while being aware of where they’re looking and what particular behaviors they have. Don’t worry, he has a card up his slee… well, he has no clothes, but he’s not a powerless monster. V has some telekinetic skills that surely will be useful in more than several occasions.

We’re looking forward to putting MonsterBag in your hands (well in your PS Vita, in your hands). Making an indie video game company from a Latin American country has been quite a challenge, but our passion has helped us cope with all the challenges that have arisen. We (Cristian González and Daniel Winkler) love what we do, and so do all the talented folks that joined us along the way, particularly David Rioseco, Glenn Lazo, and Moises Aguilera, as well as Ronny Antares, and his PowerUp Music team.

We hope you’ll love MonsterBag as much as we do! We’ve put all our heart into this story with some new and unusual ways to play so we hope that all our efforts will bring you more than one smile, some tears and a lot of “pull your hair out” moments. Finally, we want to deeply thank our friends at PlayStation for believing in us and in MonsterBag!

So prepare your PS Vita for April 7th when it launches on PS Store for $9.99.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...-on-april-7th/
    http://iguanabee.com/

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni - First Look

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy

http://opbabel.jp/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni - Details & Caps
    Don't worry, if this gets localized, they'll all be age 18

About

A game where girls’ bodies become the weapons. From Exploding Breasts producer Kenichiro Takaki comes a new “Exploding Breasts Hyper Battle” game. The story is set on Bhikkhuni, one of five artificial islands. Gameplay revolves around the girls who can weaponize their bodies and the girls who wield them, making for an intense, exhilarating action battle game.

Visceral Action and Sexy Production Values Abound

Gameplay proceeds over the course of two phases: adventure parts and action parts. Action parts are conducted within fully polygonal gameplay fields, with players tasked to defeat enemies as they work to achieve the objectives at hand. During combat, the girls work in pairs and by raising their Synchronization, various events can trigger during battle like Multi-Step Weaponization, altered combos, conversations, and more. Pulling off super strong special moves can also potentially tear apart the clothes of friend and foe alike.

Hot and Heavy Girl Transformations

Much care has been put into the gameplay sequences where both girls combine forces during weaponization sequences, which are known as Drives. When a Drive is activated, a sexy cut-in will pop up on screen. There is still a lot more to reveal about the particulars of the game’s sexy hyper battles, especially with respect to the Boob Ranking system, all of which will be shown off in due time.

Characters

Ranka Kagurazaka (voiced by Kanae Ito)

“Roooger that! Absolute victory! I’ll win no matter what! Even if I lose, I’ll win!”

• Birthday: August 19
    • Blood Type: AB
    • Height: 161
    • Cup Size: G
    • Three Sizes: B89-W53-H81

The younger of the Kagurazaka sisters. Determined and whimsy, she’s a hot-blooded girl who stands out thanks to her boyish behavior. She fights with her fists and goes head-first into battle. Both her and her sister are very sensitive when it comes to their bodies being touched.

Rinka Kagurazaka (voiced by Aya Suzaki)

“I think I might be getting excited.”

• Birthday: August 1
    • Blood Type: BO
    • Height: 158
    • Cup Size: H
    • Three Sizes: B93-W57-H84

The oldest of the Kaguzarazaka sisters. Though she’s one to be constantly smiling and has a gentle disposition at heart, her sheer rampaging prowess born from her pure heart strikes fear even in the heart of her younger sister Ranka. She fights with a Japanese sword and leaves a very nice scent in her tracks as she moves.

Momo Kuzuryu (voiced by Yoko Hikasa)

“I’ll defeat you, I’ll defeat all of you.”

• Birthday: November 9
    • Blood Type: AB
    • Height: 155
    • Three Sizes: B86-W54-H83

A reserved girl with a low voice. She lost her memory and is fighting in hopes of finding out who she is. She repeatedly questions herself, and wields a spear in battle. Starved for knowledge, when she comes across a word that piques her interest, she’ll ask questions for hours on end until things finally make sense for her. She has a cat like figure, and is very cute.

Mana Inagawa (voiced by Yumi Hara)

“Don’t worry about it. I know you did your best out there.”

• Birthday: February 28
    • Blood Type: AA
    • Height: 167
    • Three Sizes: B92-W56-H85

A calm, loving girl, Mana serves as the group’s mediator. She can transform her hair into arrows one strand at a time, making her an especially dangerous opponent to face off against knowing her hair can slip through any crack in the enemy’s defenses. Her greatest weapon, however, may be her ability to make people around her crack a smile no matter whether she’s complimenting them or telling them off.
    http://gematsu.com/2015/03/valkyrie-...cters-detailed

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ray Gigant coming to Japan on July 30th
    Main theme "Amakaze" by T.M. Revolution

Makai Shin Trillion coming to Japan on May 21st

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Freedom Wars 2 depends on fan demand. Greg Miller started this tweet.

https://twitter.com/GameOverGreggy/s...67539275272193