Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Towowo View Post
    Whats wrong with it being on a console.
    FFXI is a good example.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Not by a long shot. Why should PSO2 be a PC thing? First one was on a console. I see no reason to change this trend.

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

People seem to forget that Sega really didn't handle PSO well either.

I played the shit out of it for 5 years and still have some motivation to play, but the official servers were trash. From DC to BB, none of them were handled right.

Hopefully they learn from their mistakes and have proper security online and better communication with the community.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but will still buy it I know. I just hope they take the good from the last 10 years and build on it, and let the bad go.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

lots of cheating in the console versions, lots of people disconnecting you to make you lose your gear etc. On GC, you had to pretty much only play with people you knew and password your rooms. I'd be ok with this on PC only

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

When the servers were a week from close, friends and I made a Spread Needle (when HUmar could use it still) with 127% native/dark/hit. That was fun.

Also, there was a trick where if you could get someone to spam the 'iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' in your guild card or a message, it'd knock you offline. That shit was fun, but yeah I can see how it'd be annoying for a console game.

Don't get me wrong, on the private server for Blue Burst, there's cheating too, but it's detected/taken care of quicker. Easy to do when there are only 300-400 people on at times.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

You forget that it's just as easy to cheat on a PC as it is on a console. Personally I don't care if it's on a console or not but honestly I hate this whole PC master race thing that goes on.

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

You forget that it's just as easy to cheat on a PC as it is on a console. Personally I don't care if it's on a console or not but honestly I hate this whole PC master race thing that goes on.
    Yeah? And the fact some french(I think) nerd can make a server more secure than the company that made the game is pretty pathetic no matter how you slice it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Well my message wasn't intended for you Snick but yeah I understand how pathetic that is.

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

I know it wasn't, I'm just talking~

I'm quite bitter towards Sega for PSU you see.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I understand your pain. These days PSO:BB on the Schthack private server is pretty much just as bad as PSU is. People only want to do one kind of mission.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Why call Schtack a nerd? He started out as a simple hacker who loved fucking with things on the JP server, to opening his own server and getting those hardcore fans who think it's retarded to shell out 8-10 bucks a month for a 10 year old game is stupid.

and no we don't D:

Little Mother
    BG Level

Whats wrong with it being on a console. Oh noes those vile console gamers.
    Cause the Original PSO online was ruined by dirty gamesharking whores, it's a sour spot

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Naw it was ruined by Sega not storing character data on their servers. It was their own fault they gave easy access to player character data.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Fuck fuck fuck. Im torn.. PSO was great, PSU sucked. DEAR LORD PLEASE MAKE THE GAME GREAT OH GOD.
    I loved PSO so much.
    This pretty much summarizes everything for me.

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Why call Schtack a nerd? He started out as a simple hacker who loved fucking with things on the JP server, to opening his own server and getting those hardcore fans who think it's retarded to shell out 8-10 bucks a month for a 10 year old game is stupid.

and no we don't D:
    I wasn't bashing him, I was making a point. He is a nobody, it's inexcusable he can make a better server than Sega.

But I still shelled out the money for awhile despite mostly playing on Schthack, cause c-mode didn't pickup for the few people who played at first :s Alycone 6 4 lyfe.

It wouldn't have mattered if DC/GC/Xbawks characters were saved server side, it was still piss easy to cheat on their servers, btw.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I'm all for PSO on the PC as long as they ditch Gameguard. That thing doesn't work for beans.

I hope it doesn't go the same way as Universe did, where most patches just unlocked shit that was already included on the DVD, instead of adding created content.

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

Sega got lucky making PSO1 great. You can even tell with the later episodes of PSO, episode 4 is full of annoying ass monsters, and there are even some in episode 2 that are rage inducing. Outside of some outrageous fluke this will probably blow.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Anything that shoots Megid is a piece of shit

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Fuck all of you fucking filthy whores and your shit-spitting mouths for trash talking any aspect of PSO. It's a God among games, it's my savior, and you fucking heathens can get the fuck out of here with your Goddamn sacrilegious bullshit. Fuck you.

I played this game harder than any other, and I doubt that, even after seven years of it, I've topped my max amount of PSO hours in FFXI. Fuck, I only bought FFXI because my devilish roommates convinced me to spend my PSO Episode III money on it. I had PSU, but it paled. It paled, yet I'm not discouraged.

PSO is my fucking crack and I am already sold. A logo and that sweet, sweet intro music is all I need. Goddammit, Goddammit, I want it now you motherfuckers! FUCK!

I will never sleep again. If this doesn't come out in the US for some Godforsaken reason, fuck you cunts, I'm moving to Asia.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

It's gonna suck.