♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Can't wait to see the rest of the humor in this game... shit needs to hurry and release, I need a PS3 RPG to play bad

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I think I might need to scrounge up $60 for this somehow. But at the same time.. A "Sega does what Nintendon't" gag in the first 10 minutes of the game.. not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I wish the gameplay didn't look like shit, I'm sure the plot and dialogue will be rather amusing given the premise of the game, but I just can't bring myself to play that God awful looking battle system. Maybe I'll download it if there's a massive lull in games at some point.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Yeah, that's my other thing. With MvC3, Killzone, Black/White, the 3DS and the absolute flood of shit that's coming out in the next 3 months, I just don't know where I'd find the time to play it even if I could make more money appear. My understanding about the battle system is that they pretty much just copy-pasted the system from TU with some minor additions, which is really a bit of a turnoff within itself.

Apparently it's far less soul draining to 100% than Compile/IF's other titles though (fuck you, Cross Edge), so I guess that might be a bonus if you're into plats on RPGs.

I'm with Thunder Tits.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Master LL doing speed playthrough
    http://justin.tv/themasterll

Don't get my copy 'til tomorrow... damn Gamestop

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Is this game just female characters, boobs, and loli?

Pass.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I got it from a bunch of unused store credit but man, I gotta say, the environments in dungeons/character models outside of special moves look like complete ass. I'm finding myself more and more annoyed by it, because the character portraits look immaculate at 1080p, but the rest of the game looks just horrendous.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Looks like there might be a sequel

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/03/24...down-leads-to/

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Did this game really need a sequel? I mean, sure, it wasn't bad per se, but a sequel? Ehh. Compile Heart really needs to get their shit together to boot, their games have been sliding downhill in terms of overall quality since Cross Edge.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

does anyone know whether or not you can actually get locked out of 100% completion on a playthrough by letting Nep die? google left me even less sure because so many people disagree about it. the game is so easy, it's frustrating that you can randomly screw yourself out of platinum your first playthrough because you didn't know how share values worked at the beginning!

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm not 100% sure to be honest, I think you can still get the Share Bar to 50% even if you let Neptune die a lot, but it'll take longer because you have to raise the other bar, then dump into another bar. Again, I'm not 100% sure on that. Neptune shouldn't be dying a lot anyway, keep in mind you can switch Item Skills mid battle, which helps a lot.

Neptune died around maybe 7-9(5 were me purposely dying) times for me, and I was still able to recruit all Goddesses and get their Share Bar to 50% without having to use the Other Bar to raise it. Just don't die A LOT and you should be fine.

Hardest thing will be getting 100% Bestiary, because some mobs only appear in Scenario dungeons, and you can't go back to do them unless you NG+

Another thing to keep in mind, is to get Normal Ending first before getting True Ending, if you get True Ending first, you lock yourself from getting Normal Ending on same playthrough

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Eww I didn't realize that about bestiary! Oh, well. I did wait to get the goddesses and got the normal ending. I have all of them now. Nep only died about 6 times but I was having issues getting all the events in Lastation (I thought I had the bar at about 50%, I guess it was close but not quite.) I have a few dungeons left to do, so hopefully that'll increase the pool and it'll work out.

If i don't end up getting 100%, maybe I'll go back and play it again someday. I enjoyed it enough to play it through again, although not so soon after beating it - I have Ar Tonelico to play!

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

That's what I had to do, since I couldn't lower Planeptune Bar anymore since it was 5%, so I just did a few other Lastation quests I haven't done and it was enough to get me the last 5% I needed.

Final Blog event(50% Share Bar Needed) is called Unfortunate "XXXX" Heart

Unfortunate Black Heart
    Unfortunate White Heart
    Unfortunate Green Heart

Neptune does not have one, though you still need Planeptune bar around 40% for a Nisa event. Note: The Gust and Nisa events has to be done in certain order and require certain % Share Bar as well. There's a few Complete Monster Lists up you can go over to see what you're missing in your Bestiary. I ended up missing 2 Scenario dungeon mobs, both near end of the game, so had to NG+ all the way near the end just to get them...

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

awesome, thank you! i have like 97% event completion so I think I might be ok if I just finish the dungeons - I probably got pretty close to the 'unfortunate' events.

sorry to hear you had to do a NG+ for two mobs, though that sucks.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I used LL's Share Bar guide to get rest of the events I needed and the rest of Goddesses. I followed it after I got Lastation to 50%.
    Note: If you use this guide, you have to get Planeptune Share Bar to 40-45% first time around for a Nisa event, even though he has N1 event for 20% on Planeptune, there's another you have to get as well that unlocks around 40-45%, and you have to unlock these events in order too.

LL's small guide: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/99517...tunia/58288849

There might be better guides now, dunno, but this is what I used when the game first released.

100% Monster List is easy to check over though, since most things can check in game, but I made a complete Monster List myself, even if only semi useful
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/99517...tunia/58357308

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

thanks for the monster list missing ONE scenario monster, ugh! guess it's another playthrough for me! just as well, i have to go back to atelier rorona and trinity universe for platinum as well anyway

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Sequel officially announced now! Set to release in Japan around SEP

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/2911644.html

Can have 4 people in battle this time!

New characters:
    Purple Sister (Nepugia) CV: Yui Horie
    Black Sister (Yuni) CV: Eri Kitamura
    White Sister (Rom & Ram) CV: Yuu Ogura, Kaori Ishihara

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I've been keeping an eye on this for a while, I cant wait.