Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    That's because you have to turn certain items off completely, because the Item Skill that higher placed is the one that'll take effect over others. What you do is ONLY turn the item skill you're gonna need to 100%, so it takes effect 100% of the time, if you have others at certain %s as well, the the Item Skill that's at top of list will take effect over the others, and you can switch %s mid battle, so you actually have control over healing, and it's not random either. If I'm gonna drop to 10% or below, then I go to Item Skill menu, and put that one on 100% and turn the others off, so it takes affect 100% of the time. The fact you can change skills mid battle makes this game even more piss easy.
    I'm well aware of how it works and the priority associated with the different skills. Still doesn't stop the shit from not triggering half the time unless it's set at 100%.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

my problem was more not quite reaching the required percentage. on the white/green/black heart solo fights, i ended up dying so many times from neptune having like 1% more hp than she needed to heal herself and not being able to withstand the next attack.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by chikalin View Post
    my problem was more not quite reaching the required percentage. on the white/green/black heart solo fights, i ended up dying so many times from neptune having like 1% more hp than she needed to heal herself and not being able to withstand the next attack.
    That too.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

the best part was that they took me as many tries on my second playthrough (lvl 90+) as they did on my first (in the 60s.) almost makes me wonder if the boss fights scale.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

some of the characters for the new game have been announced. Out in august in japan, hopefully comes here.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/14...neptunia-mk-2/

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Only solo fight that gave me problems was Black heart, she's such a fucking beast... I did the solo fights at lvl48 on Hard, I just swapped Item Skills % mid battle to the % I knew I'd fall under, and make use of Defend with full AP/Higher AP count to avoid being killed by the special attacks they start using when under 50% health. White Heart and Green Heart was a joke. Gotta love Neptune Break... such a broken special at such an early level...

I hope the White Sisters will be decent... I didn't use White Heart at all in Neptunia, because she was weaker than the other 3, but she had high DEF/HP though making her decent tank, but I can kill shit before it kills me, so kinda pointless! Black Sister better be OP as shit just like Black Heart was in Neptunia! <3 Noire/Black Heart so much.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

noire was the prettiest one, too! although i liked green heart better, personality-wise. going into the menu and switching item skills during battle seemed really odd to me, so i didn't really do it.

white heart was good when transformed if you equipped the right stuff to her processor - better than green heart, anyway. i believe i got her attack to well over 1000, and it was higher than neptune's. i ended up using neptune, noire, and blanc, with IF and compa to switch in when needed for raises.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Green Heart can easily Guard Break in one turn, and her damage isn't complete lackluster either, since she's good at both Melee and Ranged, but yeah, she can easily Guard Break on her turn alone, and since she usually goes first in battle, that makes it even better! Guard Break with Green Heart, end turn, and just let Nep and Noire completely destory transformed during guard break! But honestly, I don't really use Green Heart anymore, I use Noire, Nep, and Compa, since my Green Heart always go first in battle, and I usually go for time rankings when bored, and Green Heart in my party makes my times worse, since easier to just kill with Nep and Noire with Lunatic, and they go before Compa as well! So no need to waste time skipping with Green heart... I only really went for time rankings on most Planeptune quests and got Rank 1 for them too o: And I tried hardest quest in the game as well and got Rank 1 for that too - Shiva's Last Visit

The new Hammer brings Blanc attack to 6300~ but I still find her weak :/ And I think she goes before Neptune since I have Excalibur on Nep

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Lolicom no thanks. thunder tits yes. please!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

honestly, though, i think the game's battles are easy enough that it doesn't really matter who you use. i like green heart a lot, but i don't like her as much when she's transformed. she's 'underboobs', after all.

not that large breasts aren't the way to go. totally better than flat girls.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

honestly, though, i think the game's battles are easy enough that it doesn't really matter who you use. i like green heart a lot, but i don't like her as much when she's transformed. she's 'underboobs', after all.

not that large breasts aren't the way to go. totally better than flat girls.
    sorry was replying to the next game chars all of them are lolicom :/ need a woman not a 8 yr old child

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I find it amusing her boobs jiggle in slow motion basically when transformed, lol... But yeah, game is piss easy, even on Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    sorry was replying to the next game chars all of them are lolicom :/ need a woman not a 8 yr old child
    Next game, the girls are based on Portables, and since Portable Systems are small, yeah... Loli galore even more now. In Neptunia, the girls are based on Consoles, and since Xbox/Xbox controller is huge, they made Green Heart boobs huge, Black Heart is kinda the perfect 'fit', and White Heart is Small and flat.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Next game, the girls are based on Portables, and since Portable Systems are small, yeah... Loli galore even more now. In Neptunia, the girls are based on Consoles, and since Xbox/Xbox controller is huge, they made Green Heart boobs huge, Black Heart is kinda the perfect 'fit', and White Heart is Small and flat.
    well, cute idea, but yeah... lolis, sigh. i prefer my girls to have boobs. although i'm sure my friend that i play rpgs with long distance (we text while playing) will love it! he's so into loli.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

well, cute idea, but yeah... lolis, sigh. i prefer my girls to have boobs. although i'm sure my friend that i play rpgs with long distance (we text while playing) will love it! he's so into loli.
    your friend needs to stop playing hentai games and whacking off to Loli's >_>;

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    your friend needs to stop playing hentai games and whacking off to Loli's >_>;
    oh i totally agree, haha. the best was when we were at a bar together and he was trashed. he actually said to me 'if only you looked more like a 12 year old...'

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

oh i totally agree, haha. the best was when we were at a bar together and he was trashed. he actually said to me 'if only you looked more like a 12 year old...'
    hope the guy next to you said "na i like my woman with boobs not just nipples"

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm used to lolis now, so it really doesn't bother me anymore >_> I still find most annoying, but there's a few loli type characters that's actually pretty cool. I know one of my friends is into that loli shit hardcore, its always loli everything with him, and its kinda odd talking to him now... At least Nepgear still has some bewbs going on in Neptunia 2

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Some new screenshots up! Battle system looks completely different now
    http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/14...neptunia-mk-2/

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

haha, oh wow. you are friends with an actual pedo.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    haha, oh wow. you a friends with an actual pedo.
    oh, i know, haha. one of the first things he told me when we became friends was that my boobs were scary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast