+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Fortunately, scary to a pedo is probably wonderful to the rest of the world. You are blessed.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    Fortunately, scary to a pedo is probably wonderful to the rest of the world. You are blessed.
    haha, why thank you. he actually tries to keep it legal, at least. dates like 18-19 year olds (he's 25).

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by chikalin View Post
    oh, i know, haha. one of the first things he told me when we became friends was that my boobs were scary.
    unless your like a 38g there is no reason to be scared of boobs

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    unless your like a 38g there is no reason to be scared of boobs
    oh i quite agree, and i'm within the realm of normal. honestly, i'm not a guy, but i think women are pretty, and i think boobs look better than a lack of them.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

oh i quite agree, and i'm within the realm of normal. honestly, i'm not a guy, but i think women are pretty, and i think boobs look better than a lack of them.
    i second this but, i am a man so Boobz > children

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

boobs > lot of things

Children certainly fall under that. And now I have to know what "normal" is. So many things that could mean.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

boobs > lot of things

Children certainly fall under that. And now I have to know what "normal" is. So many things that could mean.
    i think a handful is classed as normal so 34c?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

34d. idk what the hell normal is beyond being able to buy bras in a normal store like victoria's secret. and, a handful? lol. i like that way of determining size. sounds like fun.

also - i bet green hearts a 38g! and she looked pretty good.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

34d. idk what the hell normal is beyond being able to buy bras in a normal store like victoria's secret. and, a handful? lol. i like that way of determining size. sounds like fun.
    as me and my mates would say "if its not a handful your not getting a drink" *downs a cider* fuck you i like cider :/

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    as me and my mates would say "if its not a handful your not getting a drink" *downs a cider* fuck you i like cider :/
    very interesting. so you grope girls before you buy them drinks or do you just guess that it's about a handful?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

very interesting. so you grope girls before you buy them drinks or do you just guess that it's about a handful?
    depends on the girl/slut where i live if its a 32b it's a good night i like the busty lass so my hands rarely leave the bottle on a night out, go visit rocl i'm sure he could do with some female attention Chik

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Hah, Rocl wouldn't want the attention... unless it's yours.
    And yeah, I'm down with the busty ladies myself. Always have been, apparently (and this something my mom and dad used to always like to tease me about) I've always liked big boobs and long hair on women... like, entranced by them. I'd like to think the South Park movie's version of Heaven is what the place would really be like because you could truly describe it as such.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hah, Rocl wouldn't want the attention... unless it's yours.
    And yeah, I'm down with the busty ladies myself. Always have been, apparently (and this something my mom and dad used to always like to tease me about) I've always liked big boobs and long hair on women... like, entranced by them. I'd like to think the South Park movie's version of Heaven is what the place would really be like because you could truly describe it as such.
    Rocls gay? never would have guessed

yeah if there is a heaven long hair down to there knee's with double d's but keep that bush trimmed don't want a scary movie thing going on
    so why did your mum and dad tease you about big boobs and long hair? (i like the hourglass figure tbh)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Well, what they teased about was how I'd always been so into them. Apparently as a young kid (farther back that my memory goes) I used to like to get a squeeze in if I could. rofl.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well, what they teased about was how I'd always been so into them. Apparently as a young kid (farther back that my memory goes) I used to like to get a squeeze in if I could. rofl.
    lol such a shin-chan but hey at least your on the right tracks

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I'm honestly impressed with how quickly you guys spun this into a conversation about Chikalin's boobs and groping women at bars. Bravo sirs, bravo.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Rokku View Post
    I'm honestly impressed with how quickly you guys spun this into a conversation about Chikalin's boobs and groping women at bars. Bravo sirs, bravo.
    you used your imagination good sir Chik's boobs were un-jiggled this whole time! and kids we don't condone the jiggling of women's breasts its sexual harassment and can get you in a lot of trouble.....despite how fun it actually is

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Rokku View Post
    If anything, I've learned that you have to pretend not to be interested to get anything of value out of a lady. Gotta kinda dance around the issue rather than charging in hea- hands first.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

If anything, I've learned that you have to pretend not to be interested to get anything of value out of a lady. Gotta kinda dance around the issue rather than charging in hea- hands first.
    That's pretty much how it works 90% of the time.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

yup pretty much have to be a monk and you'll get girls swimming all over you, the one night you go looking its drier then the dessert

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast