Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRIGUE - Ragnarok     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Tekkenooo

TRIGUE - Ragnarok

Take care About this player...
    Yesterday party abyssea Attowa, i have tell to all player to chose 1 piece of feet af3 that can drop it.
    When pop chesty whit af3 feet THF, TRIGUE Open chesty, take af3 thf, tell on party "so make a Thf" then disband from ally... i have call a GM and tell me that are checked on fraud. Need wait 2 weaks for reponze.
    So take care...
    1 other friend on game tell that the same person TRIGUE have make BCNM of PC, when it drop it... kick other to party and take the drop...
    So it is not the first time that this person make this.
    !!! TAKE CARE !!!

Could you attempt making this warning again, except without the ADD inspiration please.

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY
    BG Level

There's a good chance that english isn't their first language.

Such backwards ass logic. If you can use it, you can lot it. Simple.

Gimp like a Pro!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Trigue stole it right out of the Casket. The Casket opener said "THF". Trigue opened it and stole it out of there. Thing was: he was clear about the rules that before we start everyone says what he wants to have from AF3 and everyone can only lot on 1 AF3. Since he declared he would Lot on other AF3 then, he was totally not on the call to lot on it. even better= to steal it outta the damn casket.
    And yeah uh about that: if you need it you can lot it: BLM wanted Stoneja and he was longer in the party (not in this one) but a RDM said he would want it since his BLM is already lvl 50. whoopeee.

I dunno about normal Rate of AF3 you can get in Gold Casket's but we had not that much luck. So remembering that and a thf wanting this item Trigue did clearly something wrong.
    inb4: you need it, you lot it: no exception. go fuck yourself man.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Next time just make sure who you are dealing with

Tekkenooo

I wanted to only say to make attention this person. If then it interests to you well… if to you it does not interest avoided to Reply or Read…

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Free speech over the internet Brah

If you didn't want critism don't come here as #1

#2 Yeah just because someone who just registered to post that, tells me not to reply if I'm not happy.

Mmmm listen or not

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Since this isn't really going anywhere....
    Hi rata <3

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Oh shit, I didn't realize the fucking PM button was broken. Stop shitting up threads and keep this on topic.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Friend of mine quit when he stole her pca that dropped.

Tekkenooo

Sure, they are these persons who ruin the games online.

Quote Originally Posted by Corresapolonia View Post
    And yeah uh about that: if you need it you can lot it: BLM wanted Stoneja and he was longer in the party (not in this one) but a RDM said he would want it since his BLM is already lvl 50. whoopeee.
    Can a BLM50 learn and use Stoneja? No, so again, lot only if you can use it. Need>greed. I understood the whole "pick one piece to lot thing" until I went to Aion where it was just "need>greed, if you can use it, lot it." I realized how fucking stupid the FFXI lotting system was and why gear acquisition took forever; shitty distribution. I attend the event, I contribute, I lot what drops, simple as that.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Oh shit, I didn't realize the fucking PM button was broken. Stop shitting up threads and keep this on topic.
    Good thing this doesn't happen in every other fucking section on the forums.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

That doesn't make it acceptable. It also wasn't directly solely at you, sweetheart.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

I know babycakes, I just had a headache and pushed random letters and that's what came out.