1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 54 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 11 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 22 hours, 54 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Cannot reconnect after d/cs

My internet has been shitty for a long time, it reconnects every 2 hours which is annoying but I've dealt with it (tried everything to fix it). Anyways it usually this annoying as I'll d/c then log right back in.... but for 14 for some reason it just doesn't like my internet resetting... After one of the 2 hour d/cs I can no longer log back in, I'll get to char selection then after that it will give me an error. I've found restarting my computer helps >.> but I don't want to restart every 2 hours.... anyone else have a problem like this?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

reboot your pc is helping other people after a dc

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don't get it. Anyways happened again, it's error code 3102 >.> this is really annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    I don't get it. Anyways happened again, it's error code 3102 >.> this is really annoying
    3102 is basically the game telling you your character and account are still logged into the game world. WoW had this too, sometimes I could log into an alt and find myself standing in the spot I was on my main in, or see myself in a search. FFXIV seems to keep us on a lot longer though. I remember in FFXI if someone tried to log onto an account you were on, it would boot you off immediately and let them in.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh, well that sucks cause I have to sit there for a good 5 minutes or so before I can log back in sometimes ;/ guess all I can do is try to time my 2 hour d/cs and log off before getting booted.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Happened to me earlier, I just waited for a minute, logged back in fine.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Usually takes me 5-10minutes to get on if my net blips out and such. In XI it would be about 60seconds, in XIV the game lets linkdead characters just sit there and does not allow you to bump them off the server. Its fairly ridiculous to not boot you offline when your character is obviously linkdead.

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    3102 is basically the game telling you your character and account are still logged into the game world. WoW had this too, sometimes I could log into an alt and find myself standing in the spot I was on my main in, or see myself in a search. FFXIV seems to keep us on a lot longer though. I remember in FFXI if someone tried to log onto an account you were on, it would boot you off immediately and let them in.
    Worst thing is that it is actually your account. Right now I have a second character, and I can not log into it either after I dc. Now if the game crashes you out, you normally can login almost immediately, but if you go linkdead you linger for 10minutes? Come on...