1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 35 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 35 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Vuitton, how did you win those 2 bloodhounds from r42 mission? I haven't attempt yet though so I am not sure if it is easy. My armorer is r45 and my highest DoW is r26 archer.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Windred Sayna
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

Quote Originally Posted by Dro View Post
    Here is the safest way for rank 35 mission

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5553/123qus.jpg

On red path, there is only vulture and eft. Only got hit once by a vulture for 500~.

South path is too dangerous because of raptor, running fast and can oneshot you.

Edit: Reward is 102,000 G
    Has anyone done this mission in 1.18? It seems they added rank 80 aggro mobs to ALL the paths now...

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I am pretty sure there were high levels mobs there for awhile now.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It's always been hell taking that route to Mor Dhona. It's just significantly worse because of how mobs immediately attack upon aggro now.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Windred Sayna
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    It's always been hell taking that route to Mor Dhona. It's just significantly worse because of how mobs immediately attack upon aggro now.
    That might be it and that they have a ranged attack. Sucks because the groups are so close together that if you do get aggro, you run into another group before the previous one returns. So there's no time to wait for them to move out of the way.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

A friend in LS did this mission recently, he tried till all his armor was at 0% and then some, trying every route he could think of and couldn't get through. I ultimately had to come out on a R50 job and train ahead of him. They just didn't think this one through, I'm honestly not sure if it's possible to get there through that route now at a lower level. You could try the route through Thanalan, I don't know how mob placement is there now, though last I heard the Blue Fog area is a nightmare as well. The Coerthas route is possible too but it's really long with tons of aggro everywhere. :/

They did mention adjustment of mob placement in 1.18a. I'm pretty sure it's just for gathering points, but I'm sure others have had issues with this mission as well and hopefully they'll fix it as well.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Windred Sayna
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

The original "best" path still works. It took a lot of waiting to get them to all move out of the way. Birds aggro sight, so it's pretty easy to get past them. You just need the efts to move far away.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

If only those Xxxx Eluder abilities didn't suck so bad and only work on one mob every 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    If only those Xxxx Eluder abilities didn't suck so bad and only work on one mob every 5 minutes.
    Sometimes I wonder why some abilities even exist. These would be on the top of my list.