1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 20 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 20 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Laude View Post
    Might as well post here instead of making another thread.

I'm on Golden Sacrifices, and I have to find F'lhaminn. An NPC in the Weaver's guild supposedly "marked" my map and the journal says she's in northern Thanalan, which doesn't help me at all. I don't see any special mark on my map or anything. I tried going to the Nanawa Mines, but it's full of IT mobs (I'm Physical 10, Rank 8 PUG) don't think she's in there... halp @_@
    have you tried the map feature under journal? She's a little above camp black bush, over a stone arch

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

*headdesk* I JUST discovered that before I read your post XD Thanks a bunch, though! Damn I feel retarded haha.

Vuitton

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Wonder if I can start it on a crafting class. Would be hilarious to fight some NPC in some big mission with nothing but WRIST FLICK!
    You can. I did my quest "BCNM" for Gridania as my Alchemist. You can just can't engage the mobs or you'll die, lmao. You're put in a party of NPCs and they do the work for you.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm on Golden Sacrifices, and I have to find F'lhaminn. An NPC in the Weaver's guild supposedly "marked" my map and the journal says she's in northern Thanalan, which doesn't help me at all. I don't see any special mark on my map or anything. I tried going to the Nanawa Mines, but it's full of IT mobs (I'm Physical 10, Rank 8 PUG) don't think she's in there... halp @_@
    When you go to the weavers guild and they say she is out in Thanalan you go out to the NE part (where they marked on your map) and you get some CS's. Its not in a cave or anything the first CS is under a natural bridge and the second is on the bridge.

Has anyone figured out how to switch cities? is it just going in and talking to the adventure lady?

Asked earlier, but never answered

Anyone know what comes after Golden Sacrifices in Ul'Dah? What level do you need to be, etc?

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Finished Grid missions up to 3; learned Parley.
    Anyone know how to check this shit out? lol

Edit: Nevermind, Found it. Anyone looking for it in grid, it's Aubuerand (sp?) right outside of the market wards in the middle path to the left.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Vuitton View Post
    You can. I did my quest "BCNM" for Gridania as my Alchemist. You can just can't engage the mobs or you'll die, lmao. You're put in a party of NPCs and they do the work for you.
    Niiiice. THAT sounds like fun. I've always wanted to watch others do the work while I WRIST FLICK ftw.

Vuitton

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Niiiice. THAT sounds like fun. I've always wanted to watch others do the work while I WRIST FLICK ftw.
    You can't wrist flick. You'll get 2 shot killed. You have to stand there and do nothing.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Its right here.
    http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6066/capturercq.jpg

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Vuitton View Post
    You can't wrist flick. You'll get 2 shot killed. You have to stand there and do nothing.
    Or, you know, you can do what the NPC tells you. You get the correct ward, and buff the NPCs with it. They glow a different color for christs sakes.. pretty hard to miss. You make them the element of the Elemental as it shifts phases and they dont take any damage.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey maybe someone can givsolved. can remove if necessary

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

where can i find information regarding missions and where to go? i dont see anything on the databases about missions...

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Well most of them are pretty self explaining from the Jeurnal and the maps that come with it. I made this post because there was like no mission info to find after the 3 Cirty main quests

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

does the NPC that gave the first mission start the next mission? how do i know who to talk to and at what level? i started in grid and im almost lvl 10 so im trying to prepare.

Dammit Steve of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Anyone had any class specific quests? In that interview they made it seem like we'd have LOADS of quests. I haven't seen any yet at 15. Are we going to have to wait till level 40 for this shit again? Not too exicted how they're making us wait to do stuff like this. I realize in XI 40 was the start for AF quests, but who wants to grind with this system right now? I wast something different to do

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Crushridge

I'm rank 20 from gradinia, where do I go to start the 4th quest line?

Lyramion's better half
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by CrstyCptSteveWitherspoon View Post
    Anyone had any class specific quests? In that interview they made it seem like we'd have LOADS of quests. I haven't seen any yet at 15. Are we going to have to wait till level 40 for this shit again? Not too exicted how they're making us wait to do stuff like this. I realize in XI 40 was the start for AF quests, but who wants to grind with this system right now? I wast something different to do
    I was just able to pick up my first Archer Guild quest at level 22 from Gridania, I assume levels are similar for all classes.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by theonemav View Post
    I'm rank 20 from gradinia, where do I go to start the 4th quest line?
    Ul'dah's market ward (The dunes), pick Merchant ward when entering.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Fayttt View Post
    Finished Grid missions up to 3; learned Parley.
    Anyone know how to check this shit out? lol

Edit: Nevermind, Found it. Anyone looking for it in grid, it's Aubuerand (sp?) right outside of the market wards in the middle path to the left.
    Anyone know the Ul'dah equivalent of this NPC? If that's a NPC..?