1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 9 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 14 hours, 27 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 2 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 7 hours, 27 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

Unfortunately, Aubuerand is a waste of time, he teaches you how to parley but never actually opens up parley for you. I have yet to see an NPC that can parley.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Someone know when and where to start 5th main story quest in Limsa ? i'm Lv20 GLA and Baderon don't give me the quest.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dro View Post
    Someone know when and where to start 5th main story quest in Limsa ? i'm Lv20 GLA and Baderon don't give me the quest.
    Im 20 rng from LL,where u started the 4-5th quest? ( the one that give u companion i mean) Baderon give me nothing

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

the 4th quest is "Never the Twain Shall Meet", you get "Parley" on that one and you can start this quest at rank 15.

Dammit Steve of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dro View Post
    I'm from LL and i'm currently on the mission 4: "Never the Twain Shall Meet" but i cant find where to go after talking for the second time to Baderon. I must find something at a certain outcrop on the coast of Bearded Rock but cant find where.

Anyone did this mission and can help me plz ?

Edit: Nvm just found^^, was near the headlight
    Looking for the same spot. Where is the headlight? Light house?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

You can see the location by opening the journal, checking the current quest and then click on "map".

i've got the pearl for call the companion but they told me to wait till it's ready.
    i need to wait jp midnight or do something?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm a little confused on how to start the 4th. mission in Ul'dah.

I completed the 3rd. mission and Momodi directed me to the market wards. However, I didn't receive a CS when I went there. Is there a certain ward I must visit?

Also thought this could be a class level limitation which is stopping me from getting the CS to start mission 4.

MIN-18
    MRD-16

Any help is greatly appreciated.

you must be 20 with your job

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Its -Merchant- Ward, you teleport into it from the same menu that lets you into the Market Wards.. if you don't see the option to then you probably need more levels.

Ragnz: Leave the Merchant Ward and walk back towards the adventurer's guild, you should get a call on the pearl before you reach (at least i did).

PS: if anyone gets started on the 5th storyline quest for ul'dah please let me know where/how and what class/physical level you were when you got it, thanks <3

Quote Originally Posted by Reii View Post
    Its -Merchant- Ward, you teleport into it from the same menu that lets you into the Market Wards.. if you don't see the option to then you probably need more levels.

Ragnz: Leave the Merchant Ward and walk back towards the adventurer's guild, you should get a call on the pearl before you reach (at least i did).

PS: if anyone gets started on the 5th storyline quest for ul'dah please let me know where/how and what class/physical level you were when you got it, thanks <3
    thx

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just finish Fade to White and got 60k reward,how i summon my npc now?

How do you get the third mission in Ul'dah?

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanMeow View Post
    How do you get the third mission in Ul'dah?
    Get Rank 15 on a job and talk to Momodi.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Spoilers for Fade to white mission kind of sort of I guess.
    Spoiler: show
    When is this NPC supposed to arrive? I've talked to every NPC in here like 3 times now and I assumed I'd have to find the one I picked and talk to her but she's not here and nothing's even happening -_-

Lyramion's better half
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fayttt View Post
    Spoilers for Fade to white mission kind of sort of I guess.
    When is this NPC supposed to arrive? I've talked to every NPC in here like 3 times now and I assumed I'd have to find the one I picked and talk to her but she's not here and nothing's even happening -_-
    Go speak to the lady at the Uldah Adventurer's Guild desk, next to the guildleave issuer. It triggered the yellow pearl for me.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Yeah, I actually just zoned out and killed a marmot and it lit up har har. Now I don't know why she's not getting summoned, though. Guess they aren't implemented in game yet?

Lyramion's better half
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, I actually just zoned out and killed a marmot and it lit up har har. Now I don't know why she's not getting summoned, though. Guess they aren't implemented in game yet?
    No, you can't actually summon them in battle yet. I assume the next missions will have you use them, I'm about to hit 25 so I'll let you know if I can proceed through the mission at that level, if not it might be 30 X_x;;

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Blarg, grinded through fatigue to hit 20 just because I thought we'd be able to use them. Looks like I'll have to keep on hoping to 30 for chocobos, airships AND our NPCs now ._.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Blarg, grinded through fatigue to hit 20 just because I thought we'd be able to use them. Looks like I'll have to keep on hoping to 30 for chocobos, airships AND our NPCs now ._.
    Oh good, more stuff that should have been ready and player base informed at release.

Thanks for keeping us updated on the mission progress. I've spent all my time on leveling all my crafts and gathering so my highest rank so far is 14.