Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tiggaru - Lakshmi     submit to reddit submit to twitter

ssmitty

Tiggaru - Lakshmi

He just stole a novio earring from an ls member. Asked to borrow it to try it out, then DCs with it. The next day I find him in Rolanberry selling it for 10.1M.

He's Previously from Bismark in an ls called Forreal, not sure of his name there, Taru blm + rdm

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

If he asked in game to borrow it, Have the owner call a GM and tell him that he took the earring and is now trying to sell it. If there is chat logs then
    A) Your friend gets his novio back
    B) Tiggaru gets banned/suspended (Most likely a perma ban if its theft)
    C) Earring back and perma ban!

Good luck

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

lol who the fuck loans out multi-million gil items

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

What an idiot.

Novios are like 7M at most now.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Eh, they do go for 10mil on Lakshmi if you wait long enough. If he was trying to sell it on the sly though, he's dumb for not lowering the price so it'd sell overnight. I don't understand why people bother with this shit anymore. The 1-2 new buyable pieces that are useful don't cost/aren't worth a ton of money. It's just jackassery to steal shit at this point, as gil's main purpose right now is for food.

My condolences, Ssmitty. You probably can get it back from him if there was an explicit verbal agreement where both parties agreed that it would be returned and you can remember approximately when it was made. It's going to depend on your GM luck.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Jex View Post
    If he asked in game to borrow it, Have the owner call a GM and tell him that he took the earring and is now trying to sell it. If there is chat logs then
    A) Your friend gets his novio back
    B) Tiggaru gets banned/suspended (Most likely a perma ban if its theft)
    C) Earring back and perma ban!

Good luck
    D) None of the above

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    D) None of the above
    ^ This

Sucks though

OhSNAP

Quote Originally Posted by Colenzo View Post
    lol who the fuck loans out multi-million gil items
    LOL People who have friends that they think they can trust, you've never lent out any items to any of your "friends"?

OhSNAP

Quote Originally Posted by zephr View Post
    What an idiot.

Novios are like 7M at most now.
    Who? the person who stole it? Or the person who let the person who stole it borrow it?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by tisiphone View Post
    ^ This

Sucks though
    Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    D) None of the above
    Your both fucking retarded if you think you can ask to borrow a item or say you will return it and run off w/ it scott free... Its called in game contract and its gotten 2 "friends" banned from tying to pull the same type shit.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

At the same time though, I know a few Kraken Clubs that have disappeared this way without any kind of repercussions.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Sadly this faggot is probably going to get away scotch free, as the transaction took place over vent, so no in game talk about it was ever given that we know of unless he had asked at one time or another in tell way back.

It sucks but they'll recover, already in the works of replacing it, JoL pops are not to hard to obtain after all, just hope they treat their gear with a little more respect next time.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by OhSNAP View Post
    LOL People who have friends that they think they can trust, you've never lent out any items to any of your "friends"?
    No.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Sadly this faggot is probably going to get away scotch free, as the transaction took place over vent, so no in game talk about it was ever given that we know of unless he had asked at one time or another in tell way back.

It sucks but they'll recover, already in the works of replacing it, JoL pops are not to hard to obtain after all, just hope they treat their gear with a little more respect next time.
    >:/ We got burned like that once, so we made it an LS policy that expensive items required a very specific series of things said in LS. It was something like,
    "I accept responsibility for this kraken club, realize it is not a gift, and will return it to _____ upon request."

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Jex View Post
    Your both fucking retarded if you think you can ask to borrow a item or say you will return it and run off w/ it scott free... Its called in game contract and its gotten 2 "friends" banned from tying to pull the same type shit.
    You're trying to hard. Without a firm "I'm giving you this and you must return it to me whenever I ask for it blah blah" shit ain't going to happen.

OhSNAP

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    No.
    Well good for you then? However there are people that exist that do lend things out to friends. So.. yea.

OhSNAP

Anyways, I think this post was a warning post to watch out for the mother fucker. That in fact was the whole point of this post.. so yea. Don't befriend him and don't let him in your shell. He isn't trustworthy.

lol

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by OhSNAP View Post
    Well good for you then? However there are people that exist that do lend things out to friends. So.. yea.
    I never said I didn't have friends. Just I'm not stupid enough to loan out million-gil items to friends like this guy was.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It sucks but they'll recover, already in the works of replacing it, AV pops are not to hard to obtain after all, just hope they treat their gear with a little more respect next time.
    ftfy