1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 36 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 10 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 23 hours, 36 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Free Trial Period Extension...Version Update Comming Soon..Ask the Devs...Letter from The Director..

Predicted!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xalien Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Jesus Christ.

This is making me laugh IRL....

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Great news.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Ghostlands

Wow....

It's like someone used butter to get their heads out their asses just in time. This is also a way for them to apologize and acknowledge they fucked up.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Considering the nature of much of the feedback we received, however, and the current state of the game, we have decided to extend the free trial period for all users. Please continue reading for further details.
    At least they publicly recognize that the game is terrible in its current form. That's what I get out of the bold part anyways.

This almost seems too good to be true. They've literally addressed every single issue with the game, and it's all planned to be implemented within two months? Awesome!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachii View Post
    This almost seems too good to be true. They've literally addressed every single issue with the game, and it's all planned to be implemented within two months? Awesome!
    Obviously great news, but I wouldn't overreact too fast This is S-E and we know theory and implementation are 2 different worlds for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachii View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but it is progress in the making. Working progress, working progress.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Kurp View Post
    At least they publicly recognize that the game is terrible in its current form. That's what I get out of the bold part anyways.
    Even if they hadn't added that part, the fact that they decided to let everyone play for free for another month pretty much says it for them.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This is what we've all been waiting for! The silence has been broken finally, good news

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wow, I'm actually kind of impressed with what they are doing here. They pretty much admitted that the game is broken right now and listed all their planned fixes with a very un-SE like level of detail. The game has a shot at recovering from the weak launch if they follow through with all these changes and keep going in this direction.

Also, yay for NMs!

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

told you so, etc. :3

They've shown some good will here. Can't see any reason to hate them for it. Lets see if this pays off though. Two updates to go.

EDIT: Also it is not like they were smug about their game until now. Bitter consumers have wild imaginations.

Nut Steamer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Oh what the heck lol, did someone crack the lodestone website or is this for real

But yeah i'm not going to overreact either, i need proof at this point.

The only part that annoys me is their schedule. No auto-sort until late November, not reduced Anima cost until late November. SE is taking their updates the MS way, "Yes this patch is important. We'll still do it according to our "patch' schedule"."

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    The only part that annoys me is their schedule. No auto-sort until late November, not reduced Anima cost until late November. SE is taking their updates the MS way, "Yes this patch is important. We'll still do it according to our "patch' schedule"."
    They have only so many resources honestly. They'll fix what they deem to be the most important, and hold off on others until later.

THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Pushing out the game far too prematurely is what landed them in a lukewarm launch to begin with, I'd prefer it if they stuck with a conservative schedule to be honest

New Odin
    BG Level

Sounds like chocobos and airships are taking longer than expected =P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast