BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

WTB Street Fighter II Arcade Machine

To preface, I'm more just *looking* for a machine rather than actually saying "I have a lot of money and would like to upfront buy one right now".

It's a project my friends are working on (they're huge arcade fans/SF fans) and I'd like to see if I can't track down a SF2 arcade machine somewhere. I don't care if the screen/speakers/casing is mostly broken or worn down, as long as the actual components that make it street fighter are still in good condition the rest really isn't too much of a problem.

If anyone happens to know someone or a store or anything that has one of these (in any condition really) or knows a good place to look for one let me know, preferably within a days car-trip from Columbus Ohio if at all possible.

I realize I'm asking for the Moon here, but it can't hurt to start somewhere.

PM me or reply here, whatever works best, AIM info and the like are in the profile.

Thanks guys

I don't remember the name of the store(helpful I know...) but here in WNY at the Mckinley Mall, there's a used game store that last I checked, had a street fighter 2 championship edition arcade machine for sale, for like $400.

Mall Directory - Mckinley Mall (Stoltz)

I was just there a week ago, I know this place exists, but it isn't even in their store directory...sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but they have what you want at a reasonable price.

I'll ask my friend who goes there often when I see him about exact details.

Related note: Anyone know where I can buy an arcade board for Arcana Hearts 2? or even just the cost(I assume it's in the thousands).

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Awesome, yeah if you could get me the name of the store I can probably manage to track down the rest, it's also right in the price-range I was hoping for

Thanks a bunch!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I have a Street Fighter 2 Arcade Machine in my garage. I bought it when i was at University 3-4 years ago, it worked last time i plugged it in (3 months ago), I am near Windsor Ontario, just east of Detroit

can post pics if u like, or email me

[email protected]

Sirion
    Hades

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

another possible thing for you may be to build an arcade box. basically a cheap computer, monitor, one of those really good 2-4 person arcade sticks and a shitload of mame games inside an arcade cabinet

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

it's not like I haven't tried to persuade my friends to take that route, one of them is just really into arcade machines for whatever reason, and wants an actual SF2 machine

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I'm pretty sure it's happening in June sometime, but TGA is auctioning off their machines after closing their doors. Tokyo Game Action should have info about the auction.

EDIT: Should point out that all of the machines at TGA were candy cabs

It's not SF2, but I have an SFA3 cabinet in Northern VA that I barely play anymore. It's in pretty good condition. I'd ask for about $400.

I'll dump in all my other arcade boards as well (not that many, I have Vampire Savior plus a couple other games)

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'll definitely keep that in mind octopus, I'll be in touch once people from both sides start getting back to me about what's going on with things.

Surprisingly large amount of responses to this (compared to what I expected, which was nothing) so thanks to all!

Have pictures Octopus? I might be interested for that price.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Darus Grey View Post
    Have pictures Octopus? I might be interested for that price.
    Wait, you live in WNY?

Yes, I live in Lockport.

Sent pictures to Darus Grey and Ramor in PM

Edit: I forgot to mention that this is the Japanese version. That means the story is in Japanese and you have the character names switcheroo (Gouki instead of Akuma, Balrog/Vega/Bison switching names)

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

here are some pics,

My cabinet is now gone to Darus Grey... thanks!

(He's a very nice guy btw)

Don't say that! you'll ruin my image on these boards ;0

Just got home(what a meat-grinder of a drive doing it twice) with it and it still works.

Thanks for the bonus KoF98 cartriage(unless you didnt mean to include that...then I'll ship it back), was gonna buy a 6 slot neogeo board anyways!

Nah, keep it ;o