Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Amazing Items Crafted Recently

It seems to me the crafting portion has been kinda dying... Thinking people posting their cool/outrageous HQ's they've made lately would give something cool to look at, as well as escape from other threads drama crap.

So I guess i can start... with my sig, Mufflers -1, and Onyx stuff been the highlight's so far^^

Relic Shield
    BG Level

That's because the only real reason these forums exist is to show e-penis length on who made what. That's about it. Really there isn't any need for them because everyone has come to the conclusion that nothing can be proven about how to synthesis better, other than getting support.

Also, recipes can be found anywhere on the net.

I figure if people want to post what they've crafted, just put it in their sig and that's that.

But why not organize all those things in a nice little/big post. (^_^) U aren't a crafter are you.... so bitter.

And yea it's just fun to see what *random* things people make, and/or how often.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well I'm almost a crafter. 81.something CC at the moment. Haven't really gotten to make anything big. Mostly working on my subs. cooking, leather, and smithing 60 now. Once I get goldsmithing, and maybe (hopefully) the rest of them up, I'll keep going.

But for now, fuck it. I still think the sig is the most appropriate place.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

edited : e-penis post replaced with that link : http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=49605&d=0

i made 12 pebbles in a row

I signed a Hauberk +1 the other day. 3/13 on that synth now lol. Sold it for 33 million this morning actually. I'm still not sure if that synth is 10% or 25%, someone else I know is 0/50

Hauberk's a 10%'er, you're just really friggin lucky is all. 0/1 so far here =P But congrats, maybe I'll HQ 3 in a row now.

However, I am like 5/20 on DS mauls. Guess I wasted all my luck on that.

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    I signed a Hauberk +1 the other day. 3/13 on that synth now lol. Sold it for 33 million this morning actually. I'm still not sure if that synth is 10% or 25%, someone else I know is 0/50
    Definately 10%. Too many Hauberks are made for there to be so few in circulation.

I lean towards 10% as well, it just seems so odd that how few there are. There's TONS of Haubergeon +1 in circulation, but a Hauberk +1 hasn't sold on the AH on my server for over 1 year. I think that's kind of why I got so much money for it lol, the rarity factor.

At first I was a little hesitant to sell it at all since this is the only -signed- one I've ever made. But then I started thinking about the expansion. I would be so fucking owned if they released some piece of armor that put Hauberk +1 to shame either stat-wise or job wise (e.g. usable by more jobs). So I put it in bazaar for 33 million thinking even that was way too high for anyone to realistically pay, and sure enough lol.

I feel sorry for the guy I know that's 0/50 though, lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    But then I started thinking about the expansion. I would be so fucking owned if they released some piece of armor that put Hauberk +1 to shame either stat-wise or job wise (e.g. usable by more jobs).
    But on the other hand, they may not add anything better than it, or if they do it will be nearly impossible to get. (Anyone remember when Speed Belts were going out of style because they added something new? I don't either.)

Yea i know. It was more of a risk factor. If they don't realease anything better than it, price of Hauberk +1 will stay the same or go down. if they do release something better than it, price of Hauberk +1 will go down. Either way it stays the same or go down, i'd rather not take the chance of it going down. And there's always next time, especially if it's only 10%.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I made some mufflers -1 last night as well, though later got sodomized by breeches -1 attempts. Pre-mufflers, I made 2 thick+1 that I can't sell to go with the haubergeons +1 I can't sell anymore. Sigh.. Fenrir needs more RMT melee. ~.~

lol, how many attempts it take for the mufflers? i went 1/7 on -1. Haven't tried legs... cuz they sell so slow.

Hard to believe u cant sell haub +1 lol.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Haubergeon +1 returned 3 times on AH. ;/ And trying legs isn't much different than mufflers as I just desynthed all NQ cursed, lol. On my first full moon session, I think I had 8 NQ, 4 breaks, then the HQ. I suck. '-'

Our server is a bunch of fad, bandwagon BLMs or some shit. No one wants haub. ._.;;;"

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Acheron Shield +1 >_>

Yeah it's not that great, but it's still a tier 0 that some people want.

Of course right after I broke a talon... Why couldn't it have been the other way around >_<

Everyone on fenrir is a closet blm rora, u know that... worst of all is 90% of them suck ass.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    Our server is a bunch of fad, bandwagon BLMs or some shit.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...anora/rite.jpg

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin

lol
    Spell interrupt merits 4TW!. (Seriously...they're Jesus in merit form for NIN, and combined with some BLM gear, probably for BLM also.)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin

lol
    Because with that many merits he obviously just started Black Mage last month.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast