Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.
    (PS: Kill yourself)

BG Level

They got a pop, and said fuck it lets not use it?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous Saint View Post
    They got a pop, and said fuck it lets not use it?
    They were waiting on a time were they could the majority of their members to plan on a 6 hour+ fight. We all just assumed it was going to be yesterday or today, which it may still end up being today.

Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jaryk View Post
    They were waiting on a time were they could the majority of their members to plan on a 6 hour+ fight. We all just assumed it was going to be yesterday or today, which it may still end up being today.
    yeah well I assumed it would be as soon as possible, and over the weekend considering that is when most people are off..

I think we'll wait forever, empty promises etc!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    I think we'll wait forever, empty promises etc!
    pop?

/stare
    Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin View Post
    We'll be using the PW set sometime soon.
    !=
    We'll be using the PW set AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSIBLY HOOLY SHIIIITTTT OMG RIGHT FUCKING NOW
    It'll be within this month, we're still planning things out and arranging a date that will fit for most of the members. Rushing in to do this as soon as possible with higher risks, just to say 'omg we did it first', is pretty stupid.

If you're really anxious to see some half-assed or rushed attempt at PW that ends in a wipe/another wasted set, make one yourself or stop complaining.

And before anyone thinks about it we don't want any spectators, the small space we'll have to deal with will be lagged enough if we get all the members we're shooting for... Without there being an equal amount of spectators. Regardless of what happens you'll find it all out eventually, by spectating you're only increasing the odds of it being unsuccessful.

BG Level

laughing inside

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hey virtuous saint, stfu. They don't have to tell us anything about the fight if they don't want to, and if assholes like you keep up with the smart ass comments they probably won't.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Aww I was looking forward to spectating. Well in any case, do seraph proud and be first to beat that bish.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

It'll be within this month, we're still planning things out and arranging a date that will fit for most of the members. Rushing in to do this as soon as possible with higher risks, just to say 'omg we did it first', is pretty stupid.

If you're really anxious to see some half-assed or rushed attempt at PW that ends in a wipe/another wasted set, make one yourself or stop complaining.

And before anyone thinks about it we don't want any spectators, the small space we'll have to deal with will be lagged enough if we get all the members we're shooting for... Without there being an equal amount of spectators. Regardless of what happens you'll find it all out eventually, by spectating you're only increasing the odds of it being unsuccessful.

The best way to get people to let you fight without trying to lag you is to be a douchebag. And the threat of with-holding information (not this post) only makes the chance of people coming to lag you to hope you fail higher.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

How about people shut the fuck up or pop it themselves instead of bitching. You really pissed they are waiting to get the right people and a solid date? Then fucking get off your lazy fucking ass and get your own pop set and pop it whenthefuckever you want.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

How dare Ruke and BTL wait until it's convenient for them! Since no one else can do it and they have one of the best chances they should fucking figure this out so everyone else can play the game! Just because people have to wait to decide how to play their character until Ruke posts a LJ doesn't mean he's also responsible for figuring out every difficult mob in the game as well.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    How about people shut the fuck up or pop it themselves instead of bitching. You really pissed they are waiting to get the right people and a solid date? Then fucking get off your lazy fucking ass and get your own pop set and pop it whenthefuckever you want.
    ^ this.

assburgers
    BG Level

Do we have to wait til they figure it out? No.

Do they have a pretty good chance of at LEAST producing useful info and insight into the fight? Yes, they are kind of known for this sort of thing, so it's understandable that people are interested in the outcome.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

/stare

!=

If you didn't want any publicity, why did you post on this thread that "We'll be using the PW set sometime soon."?

Why not just post AFTER you killed it?

Kaeko
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by further View Post
    If you didn't want any publicity, why did you post on this thread that "We'll be using the PW set sometime soon."?

It does help to let others know you're going soon to possibly go over some things you want to test. Since we really don't know how to kill this yet, it's a good idea to generate ideas for upcoming fights.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by further View Post

Exactly, I only said something because I, like others were ready for info to come in this weekend, considering the fact that they said they would be spawning it sometime soon. If you don't want people to expect you to spawn it soon, and give details about the fight then maybe try the route of not saying that in the first place. Yes I admit I want info, and I was a smartass about it, but i'm sorry I have been expecting details.;;

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Are you guys serious? If i was RKenshin I would just tell everybody to fuck off at this point, even after they beat it. It is really sad that people are actually getting upset that they didn't pop this week. Like many have said before me, if you are in a big hurry to find out how it is killed go pop the fucking thing yourselves. IMO a mod should lock this forum, and when/if Rkenshin's LS beats the thing let them create a new thread if they choose to. But I'm really starting to hope that they don't tell people shit after all the disrespect I've been seeing in here. Good luck guys when you do decide to pop it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeTasai View Post
    Are you guys serious? If i was RKenshin I would just tell everybody to fuck off at this point, even after they beat it. It is really sad that people are actually getting upset that they didn't pop this week. Like many have said before me, if you are in a big hurry to find out how it is killed go pop the fucking thing yourselves. IMO a mod should lock this forum, and when/if Rkenshin's LS beats the thing let them create a new thread if they choose to. But I'm really starting to hope that they don't tell people shit after all the disrespect I've been seeing in here. Good luck guys when you do decide to pop it.
    Sure, but now that the they-should-keep-things-to-themselves cat is out of the bag, the only way people can know for sure they'll get information on the fight is to go there and watch it. That's not good either, huh, 40 people standing around watching?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeTasai View Post
    Trust me when I say that is exactly, and I mean exactly what my ls is trying to make happen right now. We currently have 2/3 pandemonium, this is due to our terrible luck on rare/ex drop we are currently 1/4 khim, 1/12 cerb, and 0/11 hydra; we have been working on getting pandemonium for weeks now, and as you can see our luck is grim. We had planned on doing pandemonium last friday, however due to the fact that we went 0/7 on Tinnin on thursday that was obviously canceled.

We are not the only LS that is having terrible luck with rare/ex drops, as they are low drop rate to begin with, but trust me we are trying hard to get a pop, and I know for a fact other ls's are as well. I'm sorry if we are interested in information pertaining to pandemonium, and are excited to here when a ls says they will spawn "soon" but that is obviously something in the game right now that could be considered 'fun'.