Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Bismarck]Hardgrave(bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

[Bismarck]Hardgrave(bc)

Hi, Hardgrave recently applied to my linkshell and we were wondering if anyone had any info on him. We are most interested in player skill and play time, but any information is appreciated. Here is some of the info he applied to us with:

Jobs at 75 that meet our requirements (main jobs): PLD WAR

Subjobs: SAM NIN RDM

Pick your best geared job and tell us about its equips.:
    PLD 4/5 Valor (missing the boots) Loq earring, Homam hands, swift belt, Wturban, Sattva ring, BQR, Boxers mantle, Finrer's stone, AF+1 boots, Ethereal earring, Kinghtly earring. pretty much everything a good pld needs lacking Homam legs and boots for haste.

Any outstanding gear for your other jobs?: my warrior is decent but far from as well geared as my pld.

What are your merits?: 4/4 shield, 8/8 sword, 8/8 axe, 4/4 crit, 4 hp, 4 mp, chivalry, warriors charge, tomahawk.

What other jobs do you have that are 75 but do not meet our requirements?:

Playtime (time of day.. NA prime, EU prime, early morning)*: 5am est till 11:30 pm. for now I can be on any time.

Timezone: EST

Past linkshells: Desirels (Bismarck)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Never heard of the guy.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

He was ok attitude wise. Gets mean and stupid when you make him sad QQ. Uh Skill wise he did ok on fafhogg, i think. Died a couple times but w/e, cluster fuck of people ic cluster fuck.

Scuzzelbutt

I was co-leader of DesireLs while he was in the shell. He showed up to Fafnir pretty much whenever it was ready to pop weather it be 4am or 9pm. Good member with a good attitude. We had him as the 2nd PLD for just about all events that we did. (Einherjar, Ultima, Omega, Fafnir, Aspid, KB, you get the picture) Skill wise he's good but not the best still needs alittle work but he will get the job done depending on your mage support.

I have a few negative things also. He started some drama at Fafnir one day bcuz another LS was giving him shit. The other LS was a bunch of dbags mainly so didnt really bother us much. After he got PLD Relic Body he disappeared for like 5 days and then came back sorta then he left the server without saying anything to the leaders of the LS. One day we had him camp Aspid and it popped and sat there for 15-20 mins until I got there and noticed it was popped. He then pulled it when it was Him (PLD) me (RDM) and another DD. He pulled it and linked about 5 Raptors and 2 mini kirins We ended up losing the Aspid bcuz of the links killing him and myself. Another LS held it and got two A.Body's.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I dont think because someone rush claims to try to keep others from getting quite negative, sure he coulda been a little more dillegent with the pull, but when your camping shit you should also have more than 3 people there.

Scuzzelbutt

The point I was trying to get across was that he was there for 20 mins with a HQ King popped. He wasnt paying attention and was AFK when I got there telling him to get ready to pull. We were counting on him to watch the area and let us know if it popped. Any PLD/NIN will skill can hold Aspid easy for w/e time it takes the rest of the members to get there. I've held Aspid on RDM/NIN for over 20 mins solo so I dont need a lesson on what I need at camps.

Demosthenes11

wtf is apathyls
    pissin me off

Scuzzelbutt

Was crappy LS on Bismarck, had some drama bcuz leader snagged someone account/Kraken club etc.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Scuzzelbuttt View Post
    The point I was trying to get across was that he was there for 20 mins with a HQ King popped. He wasnt paying attention and was AFK when I got there telling him to get ready to pull. We were counting on him to watch the area and let us know if it popped. Any PLD/NIN will skill can hold Aspid easy for w/e time it takes the rest of the members to get there. I've held Aspid on RDM/NIN for over 20 mins solo so I dont need a lesson on what I need at camps.
    Yet I have a SS of you dieing on Adamantoise.

Other than that, Hardgrave is cool.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

moved offtopic posts. Keep these threads ontopic please.