+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 418 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Try to get into a badge run for Kara that way you'll pick up all the leftover crap and come out with a good amount of gear. I'd also knock out the leftover quests and do dailies and grab an epic mount. Level some professions too if you haven't already.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    So this being my first 70 I'm not sure what to do now. Do I grind rep so I can get into Heroics? Do I do the higher level non heroics to get some gear for kara? Or go right into kara?
    Straight into kara. You need maybe....400 dps minimum to not get kicked out of a PUG these days and if the raid as a whole is led by someone who actualy knows how to get by the skippable trash and can summon Nightbane you'll be done in under two hours, have over 20 badges and at least two epics rotted to you.

Don't bother grinding honor, you don't have time or money.

Do SSO dailies for cash. Spend your first 1k on the flying mount training.

Run heroic (or normal if you're not honored with Sha'tar yet) Tempest Keep instances between Kara resets. If you can do over 800 dps consistently, run ZA for better epics.

You can kit out a character pretty well in one week doing it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Try to get into a badge run for Kara that way you'll pick up all the leftover crap and come out with a good amount of gear. I'd also knock out the leftover quests and do dailies and grab an epic mount. Level some professions too if you haven't already.
    The latter's been what I've been working on- mining's getting near 375, JC is 315ish but it's just a matter of pulling up enough gems to get that at least to 350, and I've got a 350 ruby cut already waiting in the bank from a drop.

Should be fine for Northrend mining at 375 (+5 mining from gloves), and that'll get me gems, dailies get you cuts, and it's only a matter of patience from there. Won't likely have an epic flier, but since you need like 77-8 I think for cold weather flying, a good ground mount should do nicely.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    If by crazy, you mean 200-300g.
    Pretty much every whelpling sells for at least 1500g on my server, lol.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Wow, the most expensive pet on Illidan is like 500g.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

whelplings enjoy the status of being incredibly rare and pretty cool looking to boot. There are lots of pets that are incredibly rare but look really stupid, like the oozeling or spirit of summer. Whelplings go for upwards of 2-3k on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Straight into kara. You need maybe....400 dps minimum to not get kicked out of a PUG these days and if the raid as a whole is led by someone who actualy knows how to get by the skippable trash and can summon Nightbane you'll be done in under two hours, have over 20 badges and at least two epics rotted to you.

Don't bother grinding honor, you don't have time or money.

Do SSO dailies for cash. Spend your first 1k on the flying mount training.

Run heroic (or normal if you're not honored with Sha'tar yet) Tempest Keep instances between Kara resets. If you can do over 800 dps consistently, run ZA for better epics.

You can kit out a character pretty well in one week doing it that way.
    Ha i dont even have that. I think I'm getting in one tonight anyway.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Hmmm...if you can't break 400 dps there's probably something wrong with your spec or shot rotation lol. Go browse (but do not dare to post) elitistjerks for tips :D

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

whelplings enjoy the status of being incredibly rare and pretty cool looking to boot. There are lots of pets that are incredibly rare but look really stupid, like the oozeling or spirit of summer. Whelplings go for upwards of 2-3k on my server.
    I got my oozeling a year ago for 30g from a clueless guildie, it's looks nice with a netherdrake

Hmmm...if you can't break 400 dps there's probably something wrong with your spec or shot rotation lol. Go browse (but do not dare to post) elitistjerks for tips :D

I'm only going off when I hover over my ranged damage dps. Probably different from what your saying I guess.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Get a damage meter like recount(I don't use it, but I've heard it's good) and test it out on a training dummy or something.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    I'm only going off when I hover over my ranged damage dps. Probably different from what your saying I guess.
    Paperdoll DPS means absolutely nothing. My character sheet says about 450 dps, but I'll usually be doing 4x-5x that in "real world" situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Wow, the most expensive pet on Illidan is like 500g.
    Definitely not true...a guildmate of mine is trying to get an emerald whelping and is willing to pay 3k or less and it's only been put up for 10k+. The rare ones always go for 1k+ (emerald whelpling, crimson whelpling, azure whelpling, oozling).

786 dps with recount. That makes more sense now.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Yes, it does :D

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

After about 6 hours flying around Terokkar I found my first Mr. Pinchy. First use got me the pet. Finally something lucky from fishing for me.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Same match for the both of them. My only beef was that the day's aren't right in my achievement log for some reason.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3...u/Picture2.png

Match ended up like this.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    How'd you get the blitz? Premade I guess?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Blitz is only possible in a premade, or when you have one guild coordinating the offense to properly run it, and ONLY if Horde isn't intent on turtling at IBGY.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 418 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast