+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [midgardsormr] Ghondi     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

[midgardsormr] Ghondi

Applied to my linkshell. Seems well spoken and nice. Just seeing if any other infoz.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh, man... before I server switched to Kujata, this guy was in the same linkshell as I was. I'm sure Ruamri can post as well, and anyone else that is in Scrubs. This guy is pretty awful. He seems to be afk quite a lot, doesn't really know how to play his jobs, or his mules jobs. He has 2 characters, 1 is Ghondi, the other is Xsneakx. Anyone with Xx in their name I wouldn't take based on that

There was another time where we were gathering for something, I think it was dynamis Xarc? And he was up in sky having a linkshell kill 2 Kirins for him using his pop sets to lot W. Legs, while he wasn't responding to any tells or anything in game... guess he was pretending to be fake afk or something? But everyone knew he was there, as many people in the LS that was killing Kirin confirmed he was talking to them. Somewhat unrelated, this guy just goes on and on and ON about stuff in linkshell and in vent about stuff in his personal life that you don't want to know about.

Has some VERY obscure gear "setups" and likes to show off all the time. Most of us thought these are bought characters and RMT'd items.

tl;dr version: Avoid like the plague.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Oh, man... before I server switched to Kujata, this guy was in the same linkshell as I was. I'm sure Ruamri can post as well, and anyone else that is in Scrubs. This guy is pretty awful. He seems to be afk quite a lot, doesn't really know how to play his jobs, or his mules jobs. He has 2 characters, 1 is Ghondi, the other is Xsneakx. Anyone with Xx in their name I wouldn't take based on that

There was another time where we were gathering for something, I think it was dynamis Xarc? And he was up in sky having a linkshell kill 2 Kirins for him using his pop sets to lot W. Legs, while he wasn't responding to any tells or anything in game... guess he was pretending to be fake afk or something? But everyone knew he was there, as many people in the LS that was killing Kirin confirmed he was talking to them. Somewhat unrelated, this guy just goes on and on and ON about stuff in linkshell and in vent about stuff in his personal life that you don't want to know about.

Has some VERY obscure gear "setups" and likes to show off all the time. Most of us thought these are bought characters and RMT'd items.

tl;dr version: Avoid like the plague.
    Don't forget that he asked people to camp Arthro for him so he could get a V belt. We ended up smashing his pearl because he decided to skip events to go buy gear from other linkshells. Seems like he hops shells a decent bit, its only been about a month since we smashed him and he's been in at least 2 different endgame shells since (and now he's trying to hop again...)

Long story short "It's a trap!"

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Oh god - I don't even know where to start. I think odess pretty much covered everything there is.

He did like to fake afk. Odess is right, we was doing dynamis and he tried to fake afk while having another ls on our server kill kirins for him. I really can't remember how he was as a tank or anything, but i do recall complaints being said in vent/party/tells.

He was also accepted into another LS shortly after we broke his pearl (via shouts) and they couldn't stand him as well.

Also, NEVER let him onto ventrillo with you especially if he starts to spout out his personal information, stop him ahead of time. Ever watch "Debbie Downer" on SNL? Yea, same thing.

Edit@Otak - You forgot to mention he pretty much demanded people to camp KA for him to get him a v.belt on like the first day in the ls.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

What a barrel of lols and w's

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They're all lying, yea... take him in... yea, all lies.... he's cool... and stuff; TAKE HIM!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    They're all lying, yea... take him in... yea, all lies.... he's cool... and stuff; TAKE HIM!
    If it gets him to leave the server all the better? lol

Anyone with Xx in their name should be forced to change their name. From what I saw of him on my old LS forums, he looked like an idiot. If you like idiots, go for it?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Thank you. He was interested in sponsoring dynamis currency, and he seemed VERY nice and well spoken in his e-mails in his defense (grammar was good, etc.) but I cannot take that big of a risk of having a sub par player. Thanks to those that took the time to post.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

can you find out if this Ghondi switched servers from Diabolos.....because if it is....there will probably be LOADS from diabolos that know him

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I told Ghondi he could not join but I told him good luck with his ventures. He did see this post but said he was unable to post for some reason, so I am posting this kind of on his behalf until he figures registration out because I believe all stories have 2 sides. The following is UNEDITED and is a direct copy/paste.

"yes i just read it and for some reason it wont let me post to defend myself scrubs is a washed ls to begin with cancile 90% of their events i was 30min to and event they happen to not cancil and they broke my pearl when i got the event. The other couple Ls i was in werent even end game on this server really they were people just tring start a ls that never could get it anywhere. I never faked AFK in my life I leave my character on 24/7 so if i wake in midle of the night i can look over at my pc and make sure no1 hacked account and says its been loged on by a dif Pc or whatever. And yes i had to add xx to my name cuz some1 on this server alrdy had sneak as their name. and yes im from diabolos and that guy dead pooled hates me cuz he always tried to act like my dam dad and started sht with me for no reason. I left a ls on diabolos server he was in cuz of him and some other reason like wanting to camp HNM and dif things when all they did was sea and dynamis at that time. If talking about myself and to make conversation is a bad thing to try and get to know people then ok i wasnt aware of that. And that comment that guy made came dangerously close to sounded about him talking when i told people about my brother diying in my arms in 98 and if he has a problem with ill find where he lives and beat his ass. The king Arthro thing i was told to come out the belt was mine i got there it droped some1 else lotted it. Yes i asked for people after that to help me camp it that had no clue of the ToD if i been camping it for 2 weeks straight why give them the ToD for them to take the belt if they wanted it they wouldve been out there too. I forgot this game is made of so much greed now that people want something for helping some1 instead of making a friend and having that person help them in the future with something. And there was one time that i was late to an event and it was a dynamis sandi that guy cant even get his facts straight. They kicked me when i entered south sandi from the shell. The other ls i was in the leader hopped server with ls bank and all. If your told alot of lies just to get you to join a ls then when you when you join and find out they are all lies. whatelse is there to do but leave it?

And yes alot of people on Diabolos know me i can prolly have alot of people there post good things about me but you gunna have people post bad sht about any1 i told i thought in one of preveous PM's about my meds one time a month. and i started taking off my pearl or tring to stay off game. b4 i did that i did make some enemies cuz people didnt understand it wasnt really me and it was the meds. i wouldnt even remember what happened 3 days latter i can have people post about that too on BG that know all about my meds. And tring to be open about things like that is bad thing acording to that one guy cuz it has to do with me then i dont know what to say about that.

The reason i left diabolos is cuz the one ls that was like a family to me split up and my exgirlfriend had been buggin me about coming to midgardsormr since i been here ive only talked to her mayB 3 times. I came here cuz of her. If there are No ls on this server that i like or would like to join cuz of certain rules then why stay at all?

/endrant but i could understand you taking those people words by the way every1 that posted on there was from same dam ls lmfao mayb 1 or 2 werent

Because every1 seems to be talking about the one ls scrubs that i was warned about b4 i even joined it but ignored the warning and joined anyway hind sight being 20/20 i shouldnt have ever joined it at all.

lol and he the guy talking about my gear i just have to laugh at. i use dif set ups for dif things like any person that knows how to play their jobs should."

End quote. It does seem the grammar was quite worse in this e-mail, although i thought maybe that was due to frustration etc.

Also, as I'm typing this, he sent this:

"i registered but did it long time ago then confirmed my e mail so i sent PM to adamin they said i had to post in new user section. So i went to new user section and when i hit reply to post where every1 says hi just to have a post there you know? i get this right here

Ghondi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

O and by the way i never i joined ls got a couple then left just to get those items. The one Ls that might say that is from diabolo Remnants ls i was in that ls for over a year or more was even a co-leader thats the ls deadpooled is from and when i left to go to a better ls they acted like i got what i wanted and left. I was in that ls for over a year man i wanted to move on to bigger and better things. I am not a ls hopper and any1 who says that is an outright lier ive never joined a ls to get an item then left it.
    I have joined a couple ls found out their rules all of a sudden started being modified or started playing faverates or was outright lied to just to get join then i left the ls.

O and by the way i never i joined ls got a couple then left just to get those items. The one Ls that might say that is from diabolo Remnants ls i was in that ls for over a year or more was even a co-leader thats the ls deadpooled is from and when i left to go to a better ls they acted like i got what i wanted and left. I was in that ls for over a year man i wanted to move on to bigger and better things. I am not a ls hopper and any1 who says that is an outright lier ive never joined a ls to get an item then left it.
    I have joined a couple ls found out their rules all of a sudden started being modified or started playing faverates or was outright lied to just to get join then i left the ls. Ty for for posting that last message on BG cuz i cant even defend myself if you would like i could send messages to my friend list from diabolos and see iof they can post things on BG just so you know the truth about the matter of things the people that were in the last ls that was like a family to me and split up. they knew all about my meds and everything knew everything about me. to avoid people thinking i was AFK just cuz i was logged in or why i wasnt on ls and this and that."

End quote again.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Ive been off diabolos for a good 2 years now and i think i remember him, was an idiot iirc

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Take him at the very least to get his ass off this server.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

wow..... 'i acted like his dam dad' lol classic ghondi...

the man is a fool....he thinks by shouting off he can get his own way...whilst he was with us in Remnants he was given many MANY chances even upto the end where we do a byakko, he gets his haidate....then leaves the linkshell same day without any warning and jumps to another shell and tries to get more gear from them

yes, he is on meds and thats the time you WANT him in any linkshell just for the fun factor at trying to decipher his ramblings or accusing s/e of 'stealing his gil' when he buys a stack of crystals for 100k

but for any potential linkshell looking for a player with his jobs, go scour the dunes and grab a rank 1 level 12 blm no subjob rather than take him....Ghondi will just get whatever he can from you then switch shells without even a 'thx, fuck u, g-bye'

Ghondi, if you do manage to read this and understand it, please PLEASE reply when you are on your meds....i miss your med-induced ramblings

p.s. if memory serves me correctly, the ls that broke on diabolos reformed because leader got banned and refused to take Ghondi with them iirc

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dude was fucking hilarious in Vent. I'd jump on Shatter's vent just to hear what the fuck he'd say next. Was like allakhazam manifest.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Well, I just spent a good 5-10 minutes of my lunch hour trying to figure out that essay of a post. I dunno what the OP was talking about with good grammar, but the post by him in the second post is definitely not typos. That is how the guy spoke 24/7. Maybe someone proofread his application to you guys, idk lol. I feel quite scared now that my life has been threatened by an internet bully. Listen, there's a monumental difference between talking about personl stuff, and then talking about all of the issues he had going on with himself. Most people I know just wouldn't come out with that stuff. Well.. 1 day into the linkshell.

Anyway... he would try to sound like a pro telling us there's a dragon that lives in Attohwa Chasm called Tiamat, and proceeded to tell us how to fight it. Cause we haven't killed Tiamat dozens of times before. I think it's pretty much proven by every post in this thread that he's looking to get what quick gear he can from a LS and then bounces.

Also in response to his "never fake afk'd in his life" comment, with the aformentioned Kirin incident in our posts, the ls that was killing Kirin (I think it was VS?) Told us that he wasn't afk and was talking to them, while he didn't respond to numerous leaders tells. It looks like everyone pretty much agrees unanimously. Stay away. Even though I'm sure OP has probably made up their mind already.

This is one of those rare times I have to post on a BC on someone I don't know ANYTHING about because:

Oh please god, don't let it end yet!

Someone help him access the forums! I want med-induced nonsense, too!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ghondi told me the mods reinstated his ability to post, but told him "You really shouldnt post in that thread..." so idk

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Some people say if you defend yourself against lies it makes it seem like the people aren't lying is one of the reasons i got.

I think though if you don't defend yourself against lies then people will think what everyone else is saying is true.

So whatever way you look at it i guess its just a catch 22 and their isn't anything that can be done. So say what you will i know the truth and thats all that matters to me.

If these lies are taken as Truth and it makes it so i can not get into a ls then so be it. I know what I'm capable of and it will just be there loss if a ls rejects me from believing these lies.

There are people that can post allot of good things about me on here if they had account to BG and was allowed to post, But thats besides the point.

So their you have it the big post every one has been waiting for. lol
    This topic is old news for me now so say whatever ya want i wont be checking it again. Maybe if some of the people that know how good i am can get accounts and are able to post it might help others think twice before believing the lies.

So i will be leaving it at that i will not sit here and argue with every lie that every one has said about me. People will believe what they want to believe and nothing will change what people want to believe. As I have been told by many people. "You cant make every one happy" so there will always be some people out there that just don't like you and that spit lies just to rune your name.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Ghondi View Post
    Some people say if you defend yourself against lies it makes it seem like the people aren't lying is one of the reasons i got.

I think though if you don't defend yourself against lies then people will think what everyone else is saying is true.

So whatever way you look at it i guess its just a catch 22 and their isn't anything that can be done. So say what you will i know the truth and thats all that matters to me.

If these lies are taken as Truth and it makes it so i can not get into a ls then so be it. I know what I'm capable of and it will just be there loss if a ls rejects me from believing these lies.

There are people that can post allot of good things about me on here if they had account to BG and was allowed to post, But thats besides the point.

So their you have it the big post every one has been waiting for. lol
    This topic is old news for me now so say whatever ya want i wont be checking it again. Maybe if some of the people that know how good i am can get accounts and are able to post it might help others think twice before believing the lies.

So i will be leaving it at that i will not sit here and argue with every lie that every one has said about me. People will believe what they want to believe and nothing will change what people want to believe. As I have been told by many people. "You cant make every one happy" so there will always be some people out there that just don't like you and that spit lies just to rune your name.
    I can type like this too