+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

King of the hill series finale

Did you watch it last night? If you forgot here Hulu - King Of The Hill: The Boy Can't Help It - Watch the full episode now. are the final 2 episodes ever.

Kind of a disappointing ending to be taken over by a shit show(Cleveland's show) but everything has to end sometimes right?

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yea Cleveland is the one person of family that didnt need his own show, which looks fucking horrible

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I watched the pilot out of curiosity and hated myself for it.

I wasn't sure what to think of the King of the Hill series finale, but I suppose it came to a logical conclusion of Bobby growing up a bit and Hank finding some common thread with Bobby that seems to be deeply ingrained (but somehow took 13 seasons to come up?).

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I think I liked the ending. the episode that came on before it with the 3 girls was kind of lame but the final one was funnier at least. Cleveland show is probably going to suck ass though, but i think most people who'll like it hated king of the hill anyway lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

Spoiler: show
    Boomhauer is a texas ranger.

L.O.L

I enjoyed the last episode a lot. Its a shame it's over now. :/

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I thought it was a decent finale. I'm not really a huge fan of the show, only really watched it on Adult Swim recently if nothing else was on.

The Cleveland Show being the reason King of the Hill needed to end is very stupid. That show is going to fail big time.

Miss that show =[

Nooo, my childhood - where are you going?

It was a good episode though. I guess if it had to end then this was a good way to do it

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

They actually have 4 more episodes cause Fox originally ordered more then what they showed, but they won't air on fox probably later on Adult Swim.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I never found King of the Hill funny. I'm not quite sure which part people enjoy, but it feels like nothing ever happen on that show. Just boring small talk.

If Cleveland show is the reason why King of the Hill was canceled, I feel bad for the fans. The pilot was terrible, and I can't imagine the rest being any good (and I enjoy family guy to some extent)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

you know what kills me? i got into this show so late in the series. i never realized how fucking brilliant the humor was because as i was growing up, blue collar jokes didnt appeal to me at all. now that im an adult and watching it in a whole new perspective, i cant help but love the show. boomhauer is one of the most loving cartoon characters i ever seen in a show. im soooo mad they are gonna get rid of this. cleveland show? really??...

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Doesn't Mike Judge have a new show coming out about a couple of vegan environmentalist twits?

Edit: Ahahaha, yeah here it is. It's already been cancelled by ABC (real shocking) but wikipedia states it is moving to another network. Guess we shall see. I love the dolphin flying through the rainbow near the wind turbines.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...amily_cast.jpg

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I really didn't want to see this end but I guess it had to one day... King of the Hill was one of my favorite animated shows to watch and I grew up with it. I liked the realistic humor and how it was more down to earth than other animated shows on the FOX network.

Really sucks to see this end. I know a lot of people that called it "A dumb redneck show" though I think most people that say that are probably Family Guy/American Dad fanboys.

EDIT: @Gwynplaine, You're right about The Goode Family not lasting long. It wasn't that bad, but nowhere close to King of the Hill.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i am glad king of the hill is over. that show was fucking awful

Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    you know what kills me? i got into this show so late in the series. i never realized how fucking brilliant the humor was because as i was growing up, blue collar jokes didnt appeal to me at all. now that im an adult and watching it in a whole new perspective, i cant help but love the show. boomhauer is one of the most loving cartoon characters i ever seen in a show. im soooo mad they are gonna get rid of this. cleveland show? really??...
    I've watched this show since I was little, it's a great show. Made me think "Man this is what my life would be if I was white.."

BG Level

Not sure if anyone's seen it but I found the pitch trailer for KOTH, amazing how different the pitch looked compared to the pilot.

YouTube - King of the Hill trailer

Also on another note, there are actually 4 unaired episodes of KOTH that will air in syndication, they'll probably premiere on Adult Swim. One of the episodes is rumored to have a plot where Dale finds out Nancy relation with John Redcorn.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    One of the episodes is rumored to have a plot where Dale finds out Nancy relation with John Redcorn.
    That will be a amazing episode I can tell already.

BG Level

I know it's a rumor but I wouldn't be surprised. Since I had a feeling that scene between Dale and Nancy at the end of the finale had a deep meaning to it. And after all the loose ends they tied up with Boomhauer (Revealing his first name and his job as a Texas Ranger) it'd be stupid not to show what happens.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    Doesn't Mike Judge have a new show coming out about a couple of vegan environmentalist twits?

Edit: Ahahaha, yeah here it is. It's already been cancelled by ABC (real shocking) but wikipedia states it is moving to another network. Guess we shall see. I love the dolphin flying through the rainbow near the wind turbines.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...amily_cast.jpg
    WHAT>! Everyone I know who watched it loved the show!

BG Level

Oh the show was better than how it sounds no doubt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast