BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

[Caitsith] -> [Pandemonium] Toxeus

Recently applied to our ls. Any information would be appreciated, thank you

Current ls is CaitsithEliteST on Pandemonium.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Vaguely remember the name(not in a bad way.) But to be honest I can't remember anything that really stands out about the guy. Take that for what you will. Hopefully some of the other guys will be able to give you a bit more info.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

This guy's pretty chill, Tamoa. I talked to him several times @ camps back when I was still in Mittens. He's far from gimp, as well.

This was obviously in Pande though. I didn't know him beforehand.

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

That LS he is coming from is complete trash from when it was on Caitsith. I would stay far away from anyone in that LS because of their inflated egos, e-thugging(yeah I made that up :D), and just the stigma they had on Caitsith because of some of the pathetic attempts on some of the Kings/HNMs.

Side Note (this is what I hear from others)- He was basically carried through his salvage group from what I've been told for all of the morri gear he has.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonystar View Post
    e-thugging(yeah I made that up :D)
    You made that up 5 years ago?

That LS he is coming from is complete trash from when it was on Caitsith. .
    Ehh? I don't even remember this ls at any camps unless they were that ls that wiped to nid like a month ago. Oh it's not every day that we get that kind of entertainment so I'm kind of surprised I can't recall which ls that was.

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    Ehh? I don't even remember this ls at any camps unless they were that ls that wiped to nid like a month ago. Oh it's not every day that we get that kind of entertainment so I'm kind of surprised I can't recall which ls that was.
    Was a few KVs and Fafs months before you were in DF. They even CFH'd a aspi when dealing with adds lol. The ls was theGekkoState.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Before I start I'd like to introduce myself. I am a member of the salvage static Toxeus was in, and that's primarly where I got to know him. Our salvage group (for the most part) did lots of other events together, such as Ouryus/Bahas, ks99s and so on, which Tox joined in as well.

Toxeus was a good friend. He helped or offered to help anyone even without asking, without asking anything back. He's a person you can count on (doesn't skip stuff without a reason), and rely on. He has his blonde moments, but in the end who doesn't.

Regarding what Anthonystar said about the salvage thing, I'd appreciate if you don't even whisper stuff you don't know about. Tox worked just as hard as everyone else for his gear, and definitely wasn't a leech of any kind.

tl;dr: I'd give Toxeus a fair chance, he deserves it. He's a good person and a player (for the most part) whom you can rely on to be there for events and prepared properly.

Good luck to you Tox.

Konda

Side Note (this is what I hear from others)- He was basically carried through his salvage group from what I've been told for all of the morri gear he has.
    This is wrong. Tox worked hard for his salvage equipment.

He was a key member in our 6man Oreo/BV2/salv group who was very hard to replace.

The only thing I can comment on about his playing is his tendancy to link gears and ramps in SSR, but that was more of a running joke with the group than anything.

malenkos

That LS he is coming from is complete trash from when it was on Caitsith. I would stay far away from anyone in that LS because of their inflated egos, e-thugging(yeah I made that up :D), and just the stigma they had on Caitsith because of some of the pathetic attempts on some of the Kings/HNMs.

Once again we see the hard on that Italianstallion has for tgs. This guy talks out his rear, pay him no mind. From what I've been told he quit playing in July and yet he still reads the forums and trys to stir up trouble by posting negative things which he knows nothing about and encouraging others to do the same. Let's not forget that this "Trash" ls also took him in after his broke, he went to it, they didn't go after him. And here were are once again months after I talked to him in game asking why all the hatred towards these people, and him saying that he was'nt saying anything about the ls or it's members, and that the best thing for both sides was to just mind their own business and leave each other alone, and hear he is doing the same shit again. You're a liar and obviously you have nothing better to do with your life then try and be an "E-thug". Quit acting like a kid and grow up, or, if you wanna keep acting like a kid, why not try and be a real thug instead of an E one, I live 15 minutes from you

As far as Toxeus goes, he's a solid player who tries and learns as much about his jobs as much as possible, it's almost ocd. He can be a bit arrogant, but overall, he's a good guy.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

That LS he is coming from is complete trash from when it was on Caitsith. I would stay far away from anyone in that LS because of their inflated egos, e-thugging
    Was Tommygunnz a leader?

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by malenkos View Post
    Once again we see the hard on that Italianstallion has for tgs. This guy talks out his rear, pay him no mind. From what I've been told he quit playing in July and yet he still reads the forums and trys to stir up trouble by posting negative things which he knows nothing about and encouraging others to do the same. Let's not forget that this "Trash" ls also took him in after his broke, he went to it, they didn't go after him. And here were are once again months after I talked to him in game asking why all the hatred towards these people, and him saying that he was'nt saying anything about the ls or it's members, and that the best thing for both sides was to just mind their own business and leave each other alone, and hear he is doing the same shit again. You're a liar and obviously you have nothing better to do with your life then try and be an "E-thug". Quit acting like a kid and grow up, or, if you wanna keep acting like a kid, why not try and be a real thug instead of an E one, I live 15 minutes from you

As far as Toxeus goes, he's a solid player who tries and learns as much about his jobs as much as possible, it's almost ocd. He can be a bit arrogant, but overall, he's a good guy.
    First of all... Maybe you should learn what a e-thug is buddy because I'm not like 1/2 that ls acting like a pack of wiggers. Clearly I'm an ass hole which is completely different.

Second of all... I don't hate TGS, I hate your leaders, not including you because your were probably their best member. The reason 1/2 the ls was trash was because Dameon, Wil, and Alluan gave all the gear to themselves, which lead to them killing themselves and being useless into any event.

But here is the funny part of me joining that ls. I joined to help change the ls to something better. I was asked by Wilbert himself to come and help you guys in Eihnerjar the very first day I ever dealt with your LS. I was trying to help you people advance in skill instead of listing to retards like Toxeus that spew his ego over everything talking about how good he is and not helping anyone.

Lets get any from this bull shit between me and TGS this thread isn't about that.

From my experiences with Tox beyond what I've said above was in Nyzul, Sea, and Salvage. He IS good to a point (shocker that I said that I know!). But his ego taints that by talking so much trash all the damn time. If he sat there and shut up, then sure he would be a great addition to any ls. But he doesn't listen very often and will just go do w/e the hell he wants. As a leader he would always talk about how huge his e-peen was and then he would follow it up with how shitty of a player they were instead of giving the people something constructive in the ls (mind you this ls I would consider an LS you start with to learn the game).

Also- Because I said above the LS was trash, that doesn't mean I hate them. I'm just saying most of them belong in BGs own Gimp/Confused/WTF thread!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

First off i knew toxeus from when i first started ffxi. He is a good player. He listens to directions well. He does think hes better than most ppl but hes a all around good guy. give him a trial. GL to you tox

Thegekkostate as far as i know NEVER camped HNMS

His new ls Caitsithelite might have but i know TGS didnt