Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Gilgamesh isn't the only l'Cie character in the Final Fantasy Type-0 world. This week's Dengeki introduces a few new sub characters, including a couple of l'Cie.

First up is Zhuyu, voiced by Hiroki Touchi. Zhuyu is a l'Cie from Suzaku, your school. He was once a student at the school, but he continues to wear his school clothing in the hope that that he won't forget who he is. However, many years have passed since he became a l'Cie, and he's slowly losing his feelings. Zhuyu has tremendous attack strength and can freely wield fire, which is the symbol of Suzaku.

From the invading Byakko side comes the l'Cie Qun'mi, voiced by Megumi Toyoguchi. Qun'mi, whose transformation to l'Cie was recent, wears full armor and a helmet. She'll face off against the students of Suzaku's Class 0 (that's you!) with tremendous battle strength that lets her draw out any weapon's powers beyond its limits. Screenshots show her making use of a Magitek Armor called Dainsleif. Equipped with a Crystal Jammer, this is capable of firing large numbers of missiles simultaneously.

The other two sub characters introduced in Dengeki aren't l'Cie. Yuzuki, voiced by Yuu Kobayashi, is a member of Yuzuki, one of the groups that protects Concordia Kingdom. The magazine also introduces the unnamed King of Souryu. Voiced by Jun Fukuyama, this character wears a mask.
    http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...ero_more_lcie/
    http://hokanko-alt.ldblog.jp/archives/66755949.html

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Well, they fixed one of the biggest problems with the demo in my eyes! No more slow as fuck absorbing off individual targets. Such a pain in the ass, especially since it's required to get a good rank.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Shit ton of screens

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...ype_0_screens/

Gameplay clips

Ifreet

Golem

Shiva

Odin

Phantoma
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post

Well, they fixed one of the biggest problems with the demo in my eyes! No more slow as fuck absorbing off individual targets. Such a pain in the ass, especially since it's required to get a good rank.
    And the inevitable delay

Square Enix announced today a delay in Final Fantasy Type-0's release. Originally scheduled for release on October 13, the game will now arrive on October 27. Pricing remains the same, ¥7,700.

As reason for the delay, Square Enix said that it hopes to further improve quality.

Going along with the game's delay, the CD release for the game's "Zero" theme song will also be delayed from October 5 to October 19. The game's Original Soundtrack will now be released on October 26.
    http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...pe_zero_delay/

Eh @ delay, since it'll be a while for localized version anyway. Hoping the final product is good.

New Odin
    BG Level

If they can work out the issues that way, hell yeah delay the game all they want.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

I'm actually baffled by the sheer amount of footage that is publicly available for this game... lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I want to believe this game will be good.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Also, Golem is Mazinger.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Eh @ delay, since it'll be a while for localized version anyway. Hoping the final product is good.
    didn't SE already say they had no intention of localizing this game and wanted to keep it JP ONRY?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    didn't SE already say they had no intention of localizing this game and wanted to keep it JP ONRY?
    I don' think they said that, only that there's no current plans or something.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

i hope thats the case because this game looks great but i though SE's reason for not localizing was due to the PSPs short lived life currently

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I know lots of people are hoping that if they decide to bring it here finally, that they port it to Vita. And that'd be awesome.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

guess it depends how much a port would cost and how much Sony want to screw them over for releasing it twice :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...f_type_0_dnld/

Afaik, that means they shouldn't have problem releasing it for Vita here? Let's keep hoping

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Well, that seems like it'll be possible to pirate it then. Figured they'd do some shit where you can't save whilst changing UMDs, leaving pirates with no way to do so. But if you can play it through downloads it'll probably give you a save prompt.

New Odin
    BG Level

Type-0 as a launch title for Vita would be awesome.

The graphics (if in "HD") will probably be good enough. I don't really like how UI's look like on PSP though, and Type-0 is no different.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

There's already (extremely buggy) upscaled footage to 720p using a PSP emulator. It does look pretty damn nice though.

Lighting is fucked (amongst other things... lol), but you can see the models and textures look good at that rez still.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

the texture is sharp and bright enough i'd enjoy a hd type-o for vita as our release

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elrina Miona
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Still hoping they end up including Type-0 in the PSP Remastered program or something, so that we can get an HD port to the PS3 if/when they localize it. As good as the Vita is looking, I carry around enough stuff and prefer playing my games at home, and end up playing handheld stuff at home anyway when I do. I'd rather be able to just play it on my nice big HDTV on my PS3 instead of sitting on my couch or computer chair looking at a handheld screen.

Besides, then the localization would be done and they could make it available to download for PSP/Vita as well, for those that prefer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast