FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

They need longer televised shows so they can start doing more tag matches, or they need to start televising more shows. Only showing 2 a week isn't enough to really use all of the roster. For example, I love watching big Mason Ryan wrestle, but I haven't seen him on Raw or Smackdown in months. I know he's a mid-card, and wrestles on the two other programs, but those aren't televised, so I never get to see him.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    They need longer televised shows so they can start doing more tag matches, or they need to start televising more shows. Only showing 2 a week isn't enough to really use all of the roster. For example, I love watching big Mason Ryan wrestle, but I haven't seen him on Raw or Smackdown in months. I know he's a mid-card, and wrestles on the two other programs, but those aren't televised, so I never get to see him.
    Mason Ryan was taken off tv for a bit cause he wasnt going over in the crowd and I believe they said he was too green in the ring.
    Besides, whenever he was in a match, he got Ba-ti-sta chants

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

He still appears on Superstars frequently I think but that only airs on wwe.com now along with NXT.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

WWE is trying to push their youtube channel, so they upload NXT and Superstars in full to that. I think Superstars is shot before RAW tapings and NXT is Smackdown. If their "network" ever gets off the ground(was supposed to launch post-mania, but they pushed it back to late 2012) they'll probably broadcast them there.
    I agree though, the US, Intercontinental and Tag Titles all need to be valuable again. Santino defends his US title every once in a while, and Cody Rhodes just lost it to....Big Slow. I know Vince thinks tag teams aren't interesting, but it could be done, especially as a way to introduce new talent. I like the Usos, but you almost never get to see them on TV.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    In my opinion, they need to stop revising what happened in past episodes so much. It's annoying! They could get in at least 2 more matches. Tag teams are a joke. Epico and primo are retarded. I could get behind R-Truth and Kofi though.

I agree too about the other titles needing more of a shine and also maybe bringing back some. I miss the hardcore title. Also, the obligitory diva match needs to stop too. Massive waste of time.

I read a lil about Brock's disease but I don't really understand it. I hope he can heat things up again. I also like Prince Albert's new character. I could see them pushing him and maybe brotus clay in a feud or something. I seriously dislike CM Punk. Why? Because he's small and to me he tries too hard to "act". I really would like to see a new character take the title.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I'd actually like to see Mark Henry take the belt. The guy's been doing good work for the last year and a half or so, got himself back into shape, acts his roles well (ANGRY BLACK MAN~!!), sells other people's moves very well (you see how high he jumped for that Rock Bottom? Made Rocky seem strong enough to actually lift a 450 lbs. man 4 feet in the air with one arm), and doesn't botch his own moves. With Del Rio feuding with Sheamus now, I'm hoping that Henry stays relevant, which is why I was happy to see Henry fight Punk Monday, and even MORE happy to see him actually win, even if it was by count-out. Seriously, who wins by count-out anymore?

Mark Henry has moves? o.O

I should feel bad, but every time I see him I think Donkey Kong. As a heel, he's been little more than Lorenaitis' bitch lately, too. I dunno, maybe that manager angle they played Monday could lead to something, but I'm just not feeling him. Perhaps it's exactly because of the angry black man thing, with R. Truth being the crazy black man, and Otunga being like the lawyer guy from Boondocks.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't think Henry will be getting the belt again though. He had his run. And I hear he's on his way out from the company.

Wasn't he injured a lot in the past?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah, he might still have an injury. Dude's been working through quite a few over the past year.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Who's watching RAW tonight?
    Also, live Smackdown tomorrow.

Trigun

Definitely watching tonight, hopefully more Brock.
    Verizon Center, Washington, DC? How based are the fans there?
    Also thank you for the live SD! reminder.

edit:
    Supposedly they're gonna be using the old SmackDown! set for "Blast from the Past" but it seems like it's just a plug for the new reality show with the old wrestlers.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'll be watching as well. Needs moar F5s. Didn't realize there were a bunch of wrestling fans on this forum. Maybe we should change the title of this thread to a general wrestling thread rather than just wrestlemania.

Trigun

True genius.
    Bring in a MMA Heavyweight champion to legitimize violence to bring back "blood" in PG13 WWE.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Didn't realize there were a bunch of wrestling fans on this forum. Maybe we should change the title of this thread to a general wrestling thread rather than just wrestlemania.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Dont remember the last time there was blood on raw

Trigun

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I doubt it was planned, but I have a feeling brock did it on purpose lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Slynkee View Post
    I doubt it was planned, but I have a feeling brock did it on purpose lol
    agreed. 200% lol. I think a little toss up of the "accidental" violence is what the WWE needs to get back on the good foot.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Agree on title change. I've been watching raw/sd off and on for the last 3 months or so and last week was the first time I actually got psyched when brock came out. Same w/tonight. I too don't think it was planned. I think them two really hate each other and I think Brock did it on purpose. Imagine if Brock can perform at a high level and get a belt. Also, I was cracking up during Lord Tensai's match with all the "aaaaaaalbeeeeeeert" chants!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Also, I think tonight alone they've replayed scenes from earlier in the night and last week 6 times which easily could've amounted to 2 more matches.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast